It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 2000 Years, Passover Slaughters to Begin Again in April 2010?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
One of the things that really gets my attention about all of this is the penalty of death under the Noahide Laws is DECAPITATION .

A further perspective in traditional Jewish laws and attitudes concerning Gentiles is contained in What About Gentiles? (67) See also US v. Talmud Law. (66)
Noahides Killed by Decapitation

In this passage, we see that heathens (or "sons of Noah") must be killed by decapitation.

GEMARA. … Our Rabbis taught: [Any man that curseth his God, shall bear his sin. (3) It would have been sufficient to say], 'A man, etc.:' What is taught by the expression any man? (4) The inclusion of heathens, to whom blasphemy is prohibited just as to Israelites, and they are executed by decapitation; for every death penalty decreed for the sons of Noah is only by decapitation.(5)

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 56a
Soncino 1961 Edition, page

The translator, Rabbi Dr. H. Freedman, explains in a footnote that the expression "sons of Noah" means non-Israelites.

3. Leviticus XXIV, 15
4. Lit., 'A man, a man', Heb. ish ish, [H] [H]
5. The only place where death is explicitly decreed for non-Israelites is in Gen. IX, 6: Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed. It is a general law, applicable to all, having been given in the pre-Abrahamic era; his blood shall be shed must refer to the sword, the only death whereby blood is shed.

— Rabbi Dr. Freedman

The Sages consider decapitation to be the most hideous way to die because it so disfigures the corpse. In contrast, Jews who commit idolatry are stoned. (23) To see footnotes, please follow link at the bottom of the excerpt.

MISHNAH. EXECUTION BY THE SWORD WAS PERFORMED THUS: THE CONDEMNED MAN WAS DECAPITATED BY THE SWORD, AS IS DONE BY THE CIVIL AUTHORITIES. R. JUDAH SAID: THIS IS A HIDEOUS DISFIGUREMENT; BUT HIS HEAD WAS LAID ON A BLOCK AND SEVERED WITH AN AXE. THEY REPLIED, NO DEATH IS MORE DISFIGURING THAN THIS.

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 52b
Soncino 1961 Edition, page 380

Axe or sword, the end result is the same.
"Grunts" Push for Decaptitation

If it seems fantastic that decapitations might be carried out in the US, the reader's attention is called to the July 26, 2003 edition of Defense Watch ("The Voice of the Grunt"). In an article entitled "Anti-Terror Weapon: Off With Their Heads," Robert G. Williscroft argues that the US military decapitate "terrorists."

We should have beheaded Saddam's monster sons, and placed their pigskin-draped heads atop long poles in the center of Baghdad. Then, one by one, as we capture other high-ranking members of the old regime, their pigskin-draped heads should join the rotting heads of the Hussein brothers.

— Robert G. Williscroft (73)

Of course, all of the "terrorists" so far are Gentiles. And once decaptition is used by American officials on Iraqi Gentiles, the precedent is established. Decaptition becomes an American practice, and may be used other Gentiles as well.

Defense Watch ("The Voice of the Grunt") is published by Soldiers For The Truth (SFTT), which claims to be "a grass-roots educational organization started by a small group of concerned veterans and citizens to inform the public, the Congress, and the media on the decline in readiness of our armed forces … SFTT is headed by retired Army Colonel David H. Hackworth." (74)
www.come-and-hear.com...
(Another link thats an interesting tidbit of info about some of this )

I have often wondered how could beheadings actually come about In our current modern era (Revelations says some will be beheaded) .After finding stuff like this I can see them reinstating it in at least Israel and possibly even the US (The Georgia Guildstones is PROOF something is up ). (not just in the Islamic world ).Through someone like the Senhandrin .

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
I like the Law of Azazeel's goat sacrifice discribed in the Good Book: Two goats were to be brought forth, and lotts should be tossed for them. one for Azazeel (who taught man how to make weapons) and one for God. The goat Azazeel's lott fell uppon was set free, while God's goat was killed slowly by their usual Kosher/Hallal manner with a knift to the throat...

Actually, that's not the whole story. The goat who was "set free" was actually chased through the woods on a hunt. The hunters, who knew the destination, surrounded it and directed it toward the cliff. They did not return to the festivities until the goat had been thrown over the cliff.

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A little more from that link .

Judaism Is the Universal Religion

In the Jewish Millennium, there is no need for a religion other than Judaism.

Christianity is a supremely proselytizing faith. Since Christianity affirms that none shall come unto the Father except through the Son, it takes the view that there is only one road to truth, one path to salvation.

Judaism, however, is a supremely universalist religion, teaching that there are several paths to the one, true God. A non-Jew does not enhance his existence by becoming Jewish, and indeed a righteous Gentile who leads a godly and moral life will inherit the same place in the world-to-come as a Jew.

Nine hundred years ago, Maimonides wrote that non-Jews who live by the seven Noahide commandments would inherit the same place in heaven as a Jew.

Judaism and Tolerance

Before we go on to meet our next guest, Rabbi Daniel Lapin, let us review some facets of Jewish law concerning the treatment of those who will not conform to the Jewish religion. We have already read Deuteronomy 13:1-11, wherein we learn that if our brother, our son, our daughter, or our wife strays from the path of Judaism, we must kill them — without hesitation.

1. If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2. And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3. Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
5. And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
6. If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
7. Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
8. Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
9. But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.
10. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
11. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

— Deuteronomy 13:1-11 (KJV)

It's different from what we're used to, yes. Among Christians, Protestant and Catholics sometimes marry and one party consents to the religion of the other. Even if one family might regard the in-laws' religion as heresy, people try to get along without killing each other.

Building on the work of other researchers, we have collected some references showing Jewish tolerance for other religious faiths and cultures. See In His Own Image (32) and What About Gentiles? (67)

The second half of Deuteronomy 13 deals with the treatment of whole towns and tribes that fall into idolatry, and as we shall see in a moment, it is the subject of particular attention by the Talmud Scribes.

12. If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,
13. Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;
14. Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;
15. Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.
16. And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
17. And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and shew thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers;
18. When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.

— Deuteronomy 13:11-18 (KJV)

The Talmud implements this Biblical passage as Judaic law in the Mishnah for Sanhedrin 111b, with some details and modifications. (33) The Jewish state must exterminate "false prophets" and entire tribes and cities who have fallen into idolatry. (For further discussion on this point, see Holy Atrocities and Judaism.) Sanhedrin 2a lays down some regulations. (Ellipses indicate we have omitted text. To see the full text and the footnotes, follow the link at the end of the excerpt.)

MISHNAH. … A TRIBE, A FALSE PROPHET AND A HIGH PRIEST CAN ONLY BE TRIED BY A COURT OF SEVENTY-ONE …[text omitted]… SMALL SANHEDRINS FOR THE TRIBES CAN BE INSTITUTED ONLY BY A COURT OF SEVENTY-ONE …[text omitted]… NO CITY CAN BE DECLARED CONDEMNED SAVE BY A DECREE OF A COURT OF SEVENTY-ONE. A FRONTIER TOWN CANNOT BE CONDEMNED NOR THREE CITIES AT A TIME, BUT ONLY ONE OR TWO.

— Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin 2a
Soncino 1961 Edition, pages 1-2

We wonder how the Simon Wiesenthal Center's Museum of Tolerance would address these matters. (24)
www.come-and-hear.com...
(((((Notice the Sanhedrin is mentioned again)))))))))))

— Rabbi Boteach (19)

But in reality, the "several" paths to Heaven are just one for each: Rabbinical Judaism for Jews, and rabbinical Noahidism for Gentiles. With a death penalty for people who stray from the path, it's a simple, workable system.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

I like the Law of Azazeel's goat sacrifice discribed in the Good Book: Two goats were to be brought forth, and lotts should be tossed for them. one for Azazeel (who taught man how to make weapons) and one for God. The goat Azazeel's lott fell uppon was set free, while God's goat was killed slowly by their usual Kosher/Hallal manner with a knift to the throat...

Actually, that's not the whole story. The goat who was "set free" was actually chased through the woods on a hunt. The hunters, who knew the destination, surrounded it and directed it toward the cliff. They did not return to the festivities until the goat had been thrown over the cliff.

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

That'd be one particular interpretation of the law. Certainly Mosjeh never ordered anyone to do such a thing in Leviticus 16. This example simply shows how evil people can become when they get to sacrifice something or someone. One can only hope that there were angels down there making sure that goat was lifted up in their hands, so that it would not strike it's foot against a stone....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

One can only hope that there were angels down there making sure that goat was lifted up in their hands, so that it would not strike it's foot against a stone....

If the angels were not on hand to spare Jesus suffering...why would they be there to save a goat?

The "free" goat ends up in a homocidal death made to look like a suicide.

And what about the goat that gets his throat cut in a ritual murder ceremony? Who saves him?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

One can only hope that there were angels down there making sure that goat was lifted up in their hands, so that it would not strike it's foot against a stone....

If the angels were not on hand to spare Jesus suffering...why would they be there to save a goat?

Jesjuah survived the cross. The centurion, Joseph of Arimathea and Mary Magdalene together with certain people in white robes saved his life. It's written in plain sight.

The "free" goat ends up in a homocidal death made to look like a suicide.

And what about the goat that gets his throat cut in a ritual murder ceremony? Who saves him?

The one who ended- or will end the practice. I can agree to Kosher and Hallal slaughtering IF and only if the goat is put into narcosis before the throat is slit to drain it from blood. And ONLY if the purpose is to eat the animal and NEVER if the purpose is to make a show of it to strike fear into feeble minds by stenching and swinging and what not.

Besides we have way better ways to slughter animals than to cut it's throat to see it suffer and die slowly, and still draining the body of blood. I used to be a hunter, and if I had killed an animal like certain Jews and Muslims do on a daily basis, I would have been arrested and judged infront of a judge.

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Passover slaughters soon to recommence ?

Oh yeah

There's your proof of 'evolution', right there

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Seems more like devolution to me. Evolution ended the practice, and now these people are stepping backwards into the sins of their fathers once again. For God says in Hosea 6:

"Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence. Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth". "What can I do with you, Ephraim? What can I do with you, Judah? Your love is like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears. Therefore I cut you in pieces with my prophets, I killed you with the words of my mouth; my judgments flashed like lightning upon you. For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings. Like Adam, they have broken the covenant-- they were unfaithful to me there. Gilead is a city of wicked men, stained with footprints of blood. As marauders lie in ambush for a man, so do bands of priests; they murder on the road to Shechem, committing shameful crimes. I have seen a horrible thing in the house of Israel. There Ephraim is given to prostitution and Israel is defiled. "Also for you, Judah, a harvest is appointed. Whenever I would restore the fortunes of my people"

Perhaps it's time for another revolution?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
[Jesjuah survived the cross. The centurion, Joseph of Arimathea and Mary Magdalene together with certain people in white robes saved his life. It's written in plain sight.]

Written in plain sight where ? Oh wait the Gnostic writings right ?The book of Thomas in particular ?
Sorry but that would mean then that Jesus did not swallow up death in victory (overcame death) and everything written about him (including Jesus own words in the NT) are all lies ?
Boy wont you be surprised when you find out that you have been seriously decieved .

Sorry ..not going to get off subject here OP ..
I will move along...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[Jesjuah survived the cross. The centurion, Joseph of Arimathea and Mary Magdalene together with certain people in white robes saved his life. It's written in plain sight.]

Written in plain sight where ? Oh wait the Gnostic writings right ?The book of Thomas in particular ?
Sorry but that would mean then that Jesus did not swallow up death in victory (overcame death) and everything written about him (including Jesus own words in the NT) are all lies ?
Boy wont you be surprised when you find out that you have been seriously decieved .

Eh, no, in the gospels presented in the Bible. Seeing how Jesjuah slowly lost his breath it is obvious to me that he had suffered a punctured lung from the beatings led by among others a certain Annas and other representatives from the Sanhedrin prior to Pilate washing his hands when he saw how terribly bad condition Jesjuah was in nearly unable to speek and breathe already there. Further, Jesjuah must have been a rather strong man, being a builder and all, but still he was unable to carry the beam up Via Dolorosa. As he was nailed to the cross and lifted up, it was obvious Jesjuah wouldn't last long, so after the Centurion had proclaimed aided by the Holy Spirit saying he was a just man or "a son of the gods" after Jesjuah had given up his spirit, ie. stopped breathing, he pierced Jesjuah's thorax with his lance, allowing all the condenced water and excess blood flow out of his chest, together with air thus equalising the pressure on his lungs. As a warrior the Centurion must have recognised Jesjuah's condition as a case of punctured lung, and also he would know basic first aid to treat it, since it was one of the most common wounds in the battlefield. When Jesjuah was then lowered from the cross the wet sponge would come in handy functioning as a valve, venting out air as the pressure would slowly rise again inside his thorax. And hey, quite nice that it was even wet from vinegar, which works as a desinfectant. The rest you could figure out yourself, like why Magdalena brought healing aloe and not embalming oils to the grave and so on. Part of the story is also how the Centurion was later executed for having let a convicted criminal survive the death penalty, but that goes according to tradition, and should be a hint as to who this Centurion was, digging into Roman records. Cain would be proud of him. For there is no greater love than to give one's life for another to live.....

I will move along...

Woops, looks like it's too late anyway. Doesn't look like anyone seems to stick to the subject anyway
According to those days' knowledge a nonbreathing man would be a dead man, so, yes, he would have overcome death.... He was simply revived, like has happened to many others since. I have a friend who drowned and stayed under water for about three quarters of an hour before they rescued him and revived him. No brain damage, nothing. The cold water saved him.... And personally I have suffered a punctured lung without breaking as much as a single bone and without anything else than high pressure and a hard fall causing it. Guess I smoke a bit too much to fall four meters down uppon my back....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I will move along...

Woops, looks like it's too late anyway. Doesn't look like anyone seems to stick to the subject anyway

No big deal. I got the date wrong in the title, anyway. Passover is in March this year.

I am also curious to find out if there are any occult Illuminati rituals that concur with the time of Passover.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
yeah...

you know as a Jew, i'll be going right out to order my sacrificial Lamb to add to the festivities for my kids this year

Right after they find the $ 5.00 for finding the hidden Matzoh i'll surprise them by chopping the head off it right on my Kitchen Table... that should liven the night up a bit...

Sorry lol...

simply is posting really interesting info... I just couldn't resist

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

How do you feel about these proposals to go back to old law and ancient traditions?

Did you look at any of the links I posted?

I would really like to know how Jewish people feel about these changes.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Well vernal equinox is around Passover with the procession of the Equinoxcycle into the Age of Aquarius is soon now, could be this year. Could even already have happened too, but I doubt we would have seen it "come and go" without anything being mentioned and nothing great happening internationally signifying some kind of global Change, well, we might actually be there now it seems
However, the constellation of Pisches is much wider than the others, so it's rather difficult to calculate the exact year. Guess part of the peace and prosperity of communication connected with the Age of Aquarius could be that the mighty PTB may actually have to settle an agreement with eachother here and there as to exactly when the new Aeon shall be entered. Since we probably won't see the Sun-disk enter Aquarius physically at Vernal Equinox for quite some time still. Guess they will have to agree with eachother on something for once instead of simply knowing everything in advance....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Wow, this thread has proven the lack of knowlege about Christians, Jews and prophecy. First Christians do not believe in animal sacrafice, Jesus was the last lamb that ever needed to be slaughtered for our sins. Second Jews do not believe that Jesus was the messiah, they are still waiting for him to return. Jews have always believed in animal sacrific but their temple was destroyed in 70 AD and they are waiting to rebuild so they can resume their practices. The Bible prophecy does state taht the Temple will be re-built in the end times right before Christ's return. Christians have no influence over the Jews decision to resume animal sacrifices and the Jews do not believe in the prophecy so the two are not linked except that it is the prophecy being fullfilled. They are working feverishly to rebuild the temple, collecting gold and other things needed for the temple to be the way it was commanded originally. A perfect red Heffer has even been born ready to go when the time comes. The non-believers are always looking for ways to debunk prophgecy even as it plays out right infront of our eyes. Floors me...

edit spelling.............

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

No problem with the red heiffer, perfect NRF (translated Norwegian Red Cattle) are walking around all over this country. With all the Jewish friendly Christian farmers up here they should not have any trouble finding a perfect one for each Rosh Hashannah to cleanse the Temple and the people. However, they will have to kill it in a civilised manner, ie. no Levites running around swinging the half dead carcass or squirting of blood etc., or in other words, not like some barbarians out of antiquity having to perform rituals beyond common sense. Ashes cleanse. It's a fact. Blood contaminates, even the bible says so, and if they'd treat animals in a manner such as slitting the throat and so on, well, it's sick and shouldn't be nessasary to make the point. It shall be burnt to ashes anyway, and not eaten, so that shouldn't really be any problem I guess.

[edit on 19/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Yes there are plenty of red heffers but not one without a single blemish. Also suddenly a type of snail that is to be used to dye thread for the robes to be worn in the temple by the Jews, have been extinct for years and they are appearing again. The Temple is comming together before our eyes and still people do not believe, these things are happening for a reason...

www.tekhelet.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

reply to post by mopusvindictus

How do you feel about these proposals to go back to old law and ancient traditions?

Did you look at any of the links I posted?

I would really like to know how Jewish people feel about these changes.
Thanks for posting.

Honestly and truely that it's ridiculous and will make us look bad...

There are already too many weird theories about Jews and I don't like it...

This can not be good for me in the long run...

I think we can debate law and orthodoxy all day but in the end common sense should dictate certain things and there is No sense what so ever to returning to strange rules back to Babylon

Totally against it in short

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
But...

I'm my own guy... I don't think much of anything not handed down by god himself which comes down to the Ten Commandments

Most of the rest is subject to interpretation...

I believe Christianity and Judaism to be the same religion just different sects with a debate to the divinity of christ... vs saint hood and that both are led astray by men...

obviously by my hat in photo... I celebrate Christian holidays too...

I don't follow the orthodoxy of my people at all...

If it's the words of men... I make my own decision

I see no reason to kill a lamb lol

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
First Christians do not believe in animal sacrafice, Jesus was the last lamb that ever needed to be slaughtered for our sins.

Remember you said that. I got a feeling you are going to see a subtle doctrine change in the church.

and they are waiting to rebuild so they can resume their practices. The Bible prophecy does state taht the Temple will be re-built in the end times right before Christ's return.

According to their own literature, no Temple is required. Blood sacrifices can begin again as long as they have an altar to slaughter it on. The altar began construction last summer (09).

www.korbanpesach.org...

(Are you getting your information from televangelists?)

A perfect red Heffer has even been born ready to go when the time comes. The non-believers are always looking for ways to debunk prophgecy even as it plays out right infront of our eyes. Floors me...

Since when has this red heifer become available? (documentation, please.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join