It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 2000 Years, Passover Slaughters to Begin Again in April 2010?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The emerging new Sanhedrin have been making efforts since 2007 to institute the animal sacrifice of Passover.

In 2007, their request was rejected as such conduct could become inflammatory and therefore a security risk.

In 2008 the committee was served a last minute restraining order by animal activists. (israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/144488)

There was some discussion of a "rehearsal sacrifice" but I cannot find evidence that this occurred, nor is any information readily available as to what may have taken place in 2009.

In the past, flocks of sheep were purchased in anticipation of the event. This year the advertisement (korbanpesach.org) solicits for a set amount donation ( a sheep to be slaughtered for each family) "in the event the service can be performed on Passover 5770 (2010).

The ad also reads:
"Given the importance of Korban Pesach it is incumbent upon all...to make preparations necessary to facilitate this mitzvah in case its performance becomes possible.

The website gives a dire warning that failure to participate can bring...spiritual cut off from the nation.

Also that this is an obligation for all Jewish men, women, and children.

I would like to discuss the religious political implications of this.

Are these events being contrived and used as a catalyst to bring about a scripted event under the guise of "prophecy"?

Do Christians support the idea of a return to animal sacrifice because they believe it is necessary in order for their hero to return and stop this?

Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Is this a suggestion of what may happen?

Is it a planned event for all Jewish people?

Any info Links?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

the above post contains two links. I broke the connection so you will have to transfer to your browser to look up the info. Another source of info is thesanhedrin.org

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Wish i could read the links, but i can't. and the israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/144488

doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

more like the god/aliens eat animals probably. hence the sacrifice...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Do Christians support the idea of a return to animal sacrifice because they believe it is necessary in order for their hero to return and stop this?

Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead?

Your question assumes that this concept is in Christianity. It is not. So, in answer to your question, any Christian who supports the idea of a return to animal sacrifice because they believe it is necessary in order for their hero to return and stop this - quite simply is not a Christian. Nowhere (that I know of) in the New Testament is there reference to the slaughter of animals for sacrifice.

In fact, it is the antithesis of Christianity - that Jesus Christ was the only sacrifice that was necessary for the absolving of our sins.

Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead? Obviously there are people who believe this as outlined in your OP.

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ok, I may be wrong in this, but why do they want to revert back to something like this? Haven`t we advanced enough as a race that we don`t need to do that anymore? I mean, think about it, that is like we are all in our seventies, and want to go back to grade school again. Why? We kill and consume animals everyday, why add to it like this?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I seem to recall some story that there had to be a red heifer sacrifice before the rituals could begin again. Maybe someone has some clarification or information on that. Was the red heifer for maybe the atonement sacrifice at Yom Kippor and the passover sacrifice is totally different circumstances?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead? Obviously there are people who believe this as outlined in your OP.

I meant do people go along with this because they believe the concept of sin transferrance, or are they inclined to adhere to a practice merely because it is "tradition"? Or have they been manipulated by their spiritual leaders to fear that something bad will happen to them if they do not follow what they are told to do?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Now this is quite disturbing. I've been waiting for the day in fear, when a Sanhedrin would institute a Nasi (President) to perform the bestial laws of slaughtering animals, we have long forgotten. This initiative seems like a direct threat to the Knesset and Supreme Court now governing Israel according to representative democratic principles. Are they actually seeking to bring about a Coup de Etat here? Are we seeing a "religious police" emerging, much like what they have in Iran and Saudi Arabia, where this Sanhedrin first starts off killing lambs at Passover and then continues to bring back stonings and torture like what Jesjuah ha Mesjiah suffered under the leaders of those days' Sanhedrin? The Misjna (Talmud ca. 200 AD) discribes how the Sanhedrin should judge, and reading from it brings about goose bumps and sickness. Is this the Abomination of Desolation Daniel and Jesjuah spoke of? This is anyway what Jesjuah fought against throughout the Gospel.

www.thesanhedrin.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Now this is quite disturbing.

Wow. I think someone finally understands what I am trying to say here.

I've been waiting for the day in fear, when a Sanhedrin would institute a Nasi (President) to perform the bestial laws of slaughtering animals, we have long forgotten.

Is this what is emerging here????

This initiative seems like a direct threat to the Knesset and Supreme Court now governing Israel according to representative democratic principles.

How can it be a "threat" when it is the direct command of god?

excerpts from Statement of the Sanhedrin:

He pointed to the proper form of legislature for the Nation of Israel: a legal system founded on the Torah, as it said by Rabbenu Saadia Gaon "our people are not a nation without the Torah".[2]

The founders of the Sanhedrin formulated, shortly after its establishment, a covenant for the establishment of a Great Court based on Torah. In it was declared the principle of Torah based legal system as a living and agreed upon system of law for the Land of Israel. It called for the establishment of courts throughout the country.

[Let it be known that there is already a connection between State law, and the rulings of the Sanhedrin, we learn] from the fundamental decisions of the Sanhedrin: every law of the State of Israel, properly enacted, that does not contradict the laws of the Torah, is a valid law (according to Jewish Law).

www.thesanhedrin.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

How can it be a "threat" when it is the direct command of god?

Well, the Torah was designed by Mosjeh (Moses) not God, only the Ten Commandments were written by God. The whole shebang of 613 laws were based on earlier laws like how to differ between clean and unclean animals etc. At the time of Noah this was already in effect. And some of these laws were quite sensible. Sacrifice. Not from God. God even said over and over that he'd rather have truthfullness than sacrifice. Some places he even condemns it. Still it is in the Torah. Roughly 10 percent of all life on earth is homosexual in nature. And modern science explains it in simple words. Many of the 613 laws of the Torah are directly godless and on the brink of being completely insane. Why should we not cut our hair by our temples? And why should we avoid using cloathing made of different kinds or garment etc? Even God himself demands golden seams in the linen of the Levite priests. It's bullcrap. The only law I tend to live according to is the Golden Rule, though I am obsessed with Torah symbology and how the Torah as a law, should be understood as directions in how to remember what once was and displaying several crucial principles of law and order. But to kill a man because this man has killed is twise the sin. If we lived by an eye for an eye, we would all be blind, and the one eyed would be king.

In the latter parts of Genesis 1, God shows us the Meaning of Life, and that is to love oneanother and have a bunch of sex and become a multitude. Now that's a Law I can agree uppon. He also advice us to eat fruits and vegetables, and with some sound interpretation and sense, not eat animals that eat other animals. However at the time of Mosjeh there were even certain four legged insects we should stay away from. Have anyone ever seen a four legged insect?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In the early 1980's I witnessed my secretive neighbors pull into their driveway one day with a giant drugged-out sheep in their trunk. I watched from my window as they dragged it to their front yard and then apparently slaughtered it right there. ( I walked away for a while and missed this) there was blood everywhere. I called the cops, but they did not show up for quite a while, meanwhile the neighbors painted crosses on all their doors and windows in blood. I lived in the middle of suburbia, so this was quite shocking.
The cops eventually came and after investigating the home came back and told us it was the most gruesome scene they'd ever seen inside the home with the animal carcass.

Just thought I'd share, don't know if this is similar to what you're saying might be coming.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Oh dear! And there we all see what purpose these sacrifices had. It was an insane way to seed fear in the minds of people, since the sight of blood and the action of cutting life to death makes us shiver. It may have had it's natural function back when there were wars everywhere and people somehow needed to learn to being able to still keep focus seeing horrable things like this. But wow, would never have crossed my mind that people would still do these godless things. Bet they didn't even eat the meat. And if they did I bet there wasn't as much as a single tear in their eyes and no remorse whatsoever. I like the Law of Azazeel's goat sacrifice discribed in the Good Book: Two goats were to be brought forth, and lotts should be tossed for them. one for Azazeel (who taught man how to make weapons) and one for God. The goat Azazeel's lott fell uppon was set free, while God's goat was killed slowly by their usual Kosher/Hallal manner with a knift to the throat... I mean, we shouldn't slaughter anything unless we need the food, and FGS it's no show!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
[Are these events being contrived and used as a catalyst to bring about a scripted event under the guise of "prophecy"?]

It is very possible (considering all the deception these days)
But I tend to lean more towards the One World Gov (which I believe will consist of Noahides)is about to spring into action of world laws from the Noahide Laws .The Lubavitch movement is HUGE and plenty of high profile money men and many in the UN and US positions of power.
Do some research into the Noahides .They are a serious Anti Christ crowd that I believe may very well be where the Anti Christ will come through to do his work in the end days (satans that is).

[Do Christians support the idea of a return to animal sacrifice because they believe it is necessary in order for their hero to return and stop this?]

Absolutely not ..In fact if they do support this then they are in error .And I would consider them Anti Christs .
I know many Christians actually who dont even believe this is part of End Times events .

[Do people in this day and age really believe that their sins can be "transferred" to an animal that should be slaughtered in their stead?]

As another poster said,guess so as this group surely does.

Do some digging into the Noahides or Lubavitch (cant spell lol) movement seriously you will see a whole picture emerge of a real Anti Christ Government .I have always believed since they have been so in the background and laying low that they are a peoples to watch even more so than any other group we may think is the Anti Christ kingdom on earth.
They have their own idea of a Utopian heaven on earth as do all groups who think this world is their kingdom .

Also the Domionists and several supposed Christian groups are involved as well .These are most of the Christian right who found their way into politics and backed Bush Jr during his campaign.
Do some digging on them too ..the dots really do connect like big time with All these groups .And the Senhadrin is the arm in which it will all come about in their nifty little heaven on earth noahide world .

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just thought I should post their disclaimer at thesanhedrin.org's pages (at the very bottom, and I dropped the copyright and mail address), here it goes:

This website was established by "Volunteers for the Sanhedrin Initiative Online" in consultation with the nascent Sanhedrin.
It is authorized to distribute information. However the material presented here has not necessarily been
reviewed by the Sanhedrin and may or may not represent the official position of the Sanhedrin

What I wonder is the following: Are these people by aquiring the elusive term Sanhedrin making claims to the power in Israel? Are they admitting to building a counter democratic organisation aimed at taking over the power of Israel and turn it into a nation under Torah and Talmudian law? That would be like biting the leg off the force that once allowed them to exist, the UN. No way in Hell would the UN sit still and watch while this Sanhedrin stoned and crusified and otherways would judge normally completely innocent people and committing public mass slaughtering of animals for show and awe. These people (many of them US citicens) is undermining the very pretense of the mandate UN once gave Israel. This has to stop!

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
[What I wonder is the following: Are these people by aquiring the elusive term Sanhedrin making claims to the power in Israel? Arey admitting to building a counter democratic organisation aimed at taking over the power of Israel and turn it into a nation under Torah and Talmudian law?]

That is EXACTLY what they are doing .Read from the link (Their links)and you will see how it has outraged the secular Gov.Because it is a growing movement gaining support because of all that is going on in our world .
The only reason it hasnt happened yet is because there are still secular Jews who stepped away from their Orthodox roots and evidently are not buying any of it and wont have any part of it .Alot like the many Christians who just up and walked away from the Extreme Religious Right after what they pulled in our Government (Backing wars all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ) condoning Vengence ,killings,etc and sticking it out with Bush while he bowed to other gods etc (Shinto Shrine ordeal,Bohemian Grove Owl worshipping etc etc etc etc ).(still upsets me )

PS >.the Noahide laws will mean the death of those who SERVE JESUS CHRIST as Lord and saviour.
Because the law is stated in a way that makes us Jesus Lovers as idolators and blasphemers etc >*(Badmedia will have a field day with this I know LOL).

So I hope there are no real Christians backing this .

The seven laws listed by the Tosefta and the Talmud are[3]

1. Prohibition of Idolatry: You shall not have any idols before God.
2. Prohibition of Murder: You shall not murder. (Genesis 9:6)
3. Prohibition of Theft: You shall not steal.
4. Prohibition of Sexual Promiscuity: You shall not commit any of a series of sexual prohibitions, which include adultery, incest, bestiality and homosexual acts.
5. Prohibition of Blasphemy: You shall not blaspheme God's name.
6. Dietary Law: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive. (Genesis 9:4)
7. Requirement to have just Laws: Set up a governing body of law (eg Courts)
(((NOTICE NUMBER SEVEN ..The Senhadrin is alive and well already isnt it?)))))

These are the laws that sentenced Jesus and the Apostles to death ..so lets not forget that Christians (those who think we need to back this organization)

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Simplynoone]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

That's really bizarre, that after what they experienced of fascismus and genocide during WW2, and which directly lead to the gathered world's sympathy and the creation of the UN and again directly into the creation of the state of Israel, that there should now be powers to turn that meltingpod of Askanazi Jews and (other) procelutes to turn fascist and undermine the whole.... It's like putting fire to your grandfather's wedding gift FGS! If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a pasifist, I'd join the army of nations to circle Jerusalem the day they'd (if they'll ever will) come to power without questioning! I'd say like Iron Maiden and Jesjuah: "Run to the hills!"

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
[No way in Hell would the UN sit still and watch while this Sanhedrin stoned and crusified and otherways would judge normally completely innocent people and committing public mass slaughtering of animals for show and awe. These people (many of them US citicens) is undermining the very pretense of the mandate UN once gave Israel. This has to stop! ]

You can bet your butt that the UN Is heavily involved in this too .
Here is a link that you may find interesting (Not saying I agree with any of this just an interesting read to help piece it together)
watch.pair.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I agree with all that you said.

When I said "how can it be a threat when it is the direct command of god", I was actually playing Devil's Advocate.

Many people are going to be brainwashed or pressured into going along with reviving these old traditions. They see their leaders as having some kind of exclusive contact with "god" and they will follow them anywhere. So many lemmings out there!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join