It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

Be wise and be prepared.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Are you ready to walk the path Jesus walked?

You really should review the words of Jesus Christ Lynette and then pray about it and do your own seeking within, is that not how people seek within themselves in spirit for answers in the first place anyway?

Your Mom is wise and only Loves you;

Quote from your Mother to you on another thread.

“We need to be very careful and not forget we have a Creator. His name is God, El, Heavenly Father, and Jesus the light everlasting. God created this world for us and from the book of Gen. to Rev. it is all explained to how He has brought about man's redemption and salvation. Makes sense if one has there heart and spirit open to receive the truth.

When the Second Coming happens then we all will see from east to west who is coming back to claim his sheep who hear his voice and heal the earth from the evil of the works of Satan.

It's all in the book,

Peace to all,

Grandma”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your Mother is indeed wise and she hears the words and recognizes them in spirit coming from the Good Shepherd even Jesus Christ. He is someone who Loves us as do our Family in the Heavens. Is there anything wrong with someone helping another person out? That is really what the true teachings of Jesus Christ are all about; doing good unto others and helping us find our way in life. He came to bring us guidance and assistance and show us the way, path and set the examples for us being one of our Light Family members in the heavens above. Jesus Christ Lives to this day and was transfigured into an immortal glorious ascended body and will return back to Earth as it's been written according to His word. His promises are always kept and so are the promises of Heaven. He is the gatekeeper of Heavens and our best friend and the advocate with the Father. He is the gentle lamb that Loves us all and wants the very best for everyone.

As your Mum said, be very careful in calling yourself the Creator and believing that you are speaking in behalf of God and all that is. You are part of this creation in spirit presently occupying a temporal mortal body that was given to you out of Love from the true Creator of all that presently exists within this Universe; it is all coming from your Father and Family in the Heavens above so that one day you will have the opportunity to reach their level and be as they are. BUT, ye are not yet at that level Lynette and have much work yet to work on, your heart seems to be in the right place but ye are not clearly understanding the truth about Creation and the True teachings of Jesus Christ. Ye are one of infinite intelligences of infinite others within this creation universe and this creation does have Creators above and beyond it.

Ye are NOT yet on that level and do not know that which ye think ye know and teach unto others. Be wise and seek the truth, if ye choose to seek the truth within yourself and go with what you feel inside then ye can find that truth through prayer and contemplating the things of God which are Good coming from the teachings of Jesus Christ. There is no other person who taught perfection on how we should be living our lives with perfect love, forgiveness, tolerance, patience and kindness but the Son of Man; even Jesus Christ that came down on a specific mission in order to help the rest of us out.

You will be in my prayers Lynette and I sincerely hope you find the true spirit of Christ so that ye may find the Truth.

Blessings, love and peace be with you.
edit on 10-4-2011 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

While I've denounced almost everything that has to do with religion for a myriad of reasons, the least not being people of faith forget they are speaking from a position of personal BELIEF, group think and opinion not real KNOWLEDGE for the vast majority, I thought your responses were eloquent.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

whats with the word harvestable makes us sound more like food

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by babalon1971

whats with the word harvestable makes us sound more like food

I was thinking the same thing but as I kept reading on the 1st or 2nd page the OP explains that it is only choice of words. Harvesting does make me think of the Matrix. And I don't think that I want to be the bounty in somebody else's harvest.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
For whatever it is worth, I can stand for what Universal Light are sharing with us here.
Never met anyone more loving or insightful.
Harvest is only a word, read more and listen to the energy signature behind the words.
Let you self be amazed.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess. "

isn't that like saying the apples ain't ripe enough to eat, so let's screw with them and artificially ripen them so we can eat soon???

hey, you said we needed to learn how to discern......????

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

What ever makes you as ease, gives you comfort, helps your mind and heart deal with this life...it is serving a purpose for you beyond what you can now see.

You really should review the words of Jesus Christ Lynette and then pray about it and do your own seeking within, is that not how people seek within themselves in spirit for answers in the first place anyway?

Such, is a starting place. With time, man has tainted the 'word' within the design of life itself, through individual teachings and sharing of individual experiences....but the life of Jesus can be a great starting place for someone.

The further I sought, the further back I was taken, before many distortions took place through the mouths of man.

Any man, can find the Spirit, without any material item made by the hands of man or without any other man to tell him about Thee. If you understand that nothing can be, without Thee....that Thee fills and fattens all that is....then you can understand that the 'word' is within life itself, everywhere, all things have something to show us, all cycles show us things about Thee's works and ways. We will not ever have perfect understanding of Spirit while in this form for intellect, personality, and individual wants and fears....will usually lead the way for what we will 'see and hear'.

Your Mom is wise and only Loves you

And I, love her. We wont get into her personal issues here though about her beliefs and her life. Her belief, offers her things, just as anyones does. Some of that is for this life...and some of it is for after this life...showing a deeper look at ourselves that we cant see while here.

You ONLY call her wise and are using her....to back up your own stance, which is a sad way to use someone.

I am not the creator by myself...but I also am nothing, without Thee first and last. Its not that I am the creator....but I am nothing, without Thee. I would not be, without Thee 'being'. Nothing 'is', without Thee 'being'.

Are you ready to receive your glory without the ALL?

You dont decide what I am. You have no power over me and I, none over you. I have a mouth and have walked many paths and when the Spirit stirs within as I read messages to a mass of people, I will speak.

Let the people decide what they are in need of.

The 'word' is within everything that is, everything is a great unified expression of Thee but we like to see everything as separate things. Even this conversation that takes you, me, the makers of the internet, makers of the computers, makers of ATS, any person that influenced your life and any person that influenced mine...the Earth, the Sun, the moon, the seasons, the food we have consumed, the water we drink, you can not begin to name all of the things that unified to be....for this one conversation to become.

If you are so sure of yourself and the path you walk...how could you have eyes to see something else if it stood before you?

All I can offer you or anyone is my time...many years from now, when people start to wonder where this second coming is or this great harvest for 'more enlightened beings' is.

You want to divide people into levels...when its all working on one great level for one spirit. In spirit, there is no levels, its all serving the same purpose and is working together.

You say you are here to be in service to others....while you seek something that is very much in service for the self, at the last curtains call.

What ever you are in need of...is going to show in the path you are on and of. Its not wrong or right, for all things teach us.

You have little tricks you use, like calling me by my name in which I share with very few. Such things makes you know me, no more then what you did before. You speak as if you know me well...and you do not.

I will ask my question again...

Are you ready to walk the path that Jesus walked? Or the path even that Martin Luther King walked? Do you see the importance of great people that offered their own life, for the life of others to learn something, see something, be something? Are you....ready to carry a cross...not for yourself, but for some thing for the world or a group of mankind? Do you understand why Earth has needed souls willing to offer their own life of flesh, for things greater then flesh? Are you ready for that?

LV

edit on 13-4-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening
and dont u happen to think of theese theoreis as different sides of the same (very multisided) coin?
And you should not believe him, but believe yourself, as UL says .. paradox here
, but not only he says so

I do have a theory.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

It's possible all these theories of aliens, Nibiru, 2012, densities, etc., are nothing more than an extremely complicated end-times plot to confuse everybody. I mean, it says in the Bible that the Anti-Christ will rule the world. Despite how dumbed down we all are right now, will people honestly allow this? If the theories are wide-spread to the point where so many people believe completely in a theory, and all these theories prove to be false, many people out there will become highly apathetic and not care what happens anymore. Again, it's just a theory, so don't grill me for being a Christian nutjob.

I'd love to believe all of this is true, really I do, but when you hear the same story over and over again slightly modified each time and with no proof or evidence to back it up in any of the times, it becomes harder and harder to believe it as a possibility.

You know as a Christian myself, the more I think about this thing they call the harvest,
the more it sounds like a confirmation of the rapture, bear with me while I explain,

I have read books from many new age authors that go into detail , about what they call
the harvest and about the earth cleansing itself of all the negative energy,

But what stands out the most in these books, is when they get into the detail
about the kind of negative energy and the kind of people ,who they say, have this negative
energy that they speak of.

It is the people, who are ,what they call,closed minded,intolerant( of what the bible calls sin,)
believing in absolutes,and who will not except that they are god's.and cannot go to the
next level of consciousness, sound like anybody you know?

These people will be removed.

Now remember that the bible tells us,that the anti-christ will set in the temple of God
and claiming that he himself is god.(the body is the temple of God)

But here is the kicker,and where another part of the confirmation kicks in,this pertains
to the fact that we see many of the new agers,saying, just like here,that the harvest is upon us.

we both know that any movement that claims that people are god's,is of the devil.
wheither they know it or not, But wait, satan always mixes a little truth with his lies,the
bible says that satan knows when his time is short,so if he knows,then the demons who teach
these lies also know.

People are being set up now to believe the lie of the anti-christ,when he explains where millions
of people went,so if we see this particular doctrine called the harvest,and that it is soon to take
place it is confirmation that satan knows his time is short and that the rapture is in fact what is
upon us..... so look up your redemption draws near.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What ever makes you as ease, gives you comfort, helps your mind and heart deal with this life.

Yes I know that is exactly where you are in life right now Lynette, you believe in what you do because it's an easy and comfortable way of living for you. Believe of course what you want to believe in because it helps you deal with life; well Lynette you must know that the Truth is not always what a person wants to hear. You should know that there are real dangers in life and things you should be made aware of so don't go into denial mode about them. You are living your life with what makes you comfortable right now based on your research of many materials and seeking within yourself for answers but you are lost at this time and what you believe in is not the truth or the big picture. You must know Lynette that you will be held accountable for your actions in this life so you must use wisdom and be careful.

ET_MAN started a good thread about this very thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11067309#pid11067309

Your freewill is not as much as an illusion as you think and you do have a self that makes those decisions and based on what you choose for yourself there are consequences and you are held accountable. If it wasn't for your Creator God who is your Spirit Father In Heaven and Jesus Christ who is your Elder Brother in Spirit that came down to help bring mankind to the perfect physical Heavens you would not be alive and on earth today. For even the very emanation in all of Creation comes from God our Spirit Father even Heavenly Father in the Heavens. Everything is not one in the way you think and the oneness is occurring on many levels but not in the way you imagine, believe or think either Lynette.

I know the truth about Creation and the Creator and I know who you are also; so do not lie unto yourself trying to pretend that you know things or that you are the Creator because that is a lie and you are only part of the Creation but you did not Create this universe and everything in it. You are not God but a potential daughter of God if you chose to be living your life as Christ did; doing good unto others and recognizing the difference between good and evil in the world. They are choices people make and actions performed to others and you do have freewill Lynette and a self, it's you who chooses to reply to this post or read it, that is you Lynette and not another.

it is serving a purpose for you beyond what you can now see.

Some things that people are doing in their lives to themselves are not always necessarily serving a good purpose or for the good of them but the opposite. There is harm and good and what some people are doing to themselves and to others is doing more damage and harm to themselves then good. You may not understand this now because you believe that all things occurring are for the better in the long run and that people are learning from those experiences what they needed to learn. It is true that people learn through experiences for how can one know what it's like to feel joy if they have not felt pain and how can one know the difference between the two without having some experiences with them; but there is a line that needs to be drawn and some things are crossing that line and not lessons for the better of a person but damaging experiences based on their freewill choices and actions they make.

So you are missing the simple truth Lynette that if there is advancement and progression then there is also de-advancement and de-progression as well. What some people are doing to themselves based on their own self and freewill is causing more harm to come upon them than good. It's like a person that takes good care of themselves to stay healthy and eats healthy and gets enough exercise in comparison to someone that is careless about themselves and eats unhealthy never getting enough exercise who does all kinds of drugs and gets all kinds of sicknesses, disease and medical problems who then finally takes their life. There are many things that are unhealthy for the soul and damaging and do more harm to people than good. That is the truth Lynette and you someday hopefully will wake up and see it.

Light can also lose it's Light and become Dark. Many souls have lost their Light and are becoming darker in spirit because they have chosen a path that leads in the opposite direction to that which is Good, Light and Love. You must recognize the truth Lynette and understand that the Night is not the Day and the Light is not the Dark. I'm referring to Spiritual Truths Lynette; not the visual Day and Night that you see or Light and Dark noticeable and perceived in the physical through your eye sight. Look beyond the energy and matter of creation and find the truth and understand that Light IS Truth and that Light reveals Truth unto the world as the Sun Shines and brings Light upon the world so that mankind can see those things all around them that without the Light they could not see.

What is Truth?

Truth is knowledge of things as they are, as they once were and as they are to come; having clear knowledge of creation and how all things came to be, what things once were in the past and what things will one day become in the future. This is the Truth and there is only One-1 Truth.

With time, man has tainted the 'word' within the design of life itself, through individual teachings and sharing of individual experiences.

There's no question about that but it doesn't change the Truth about who Christ IS and Was.

but the life of Jesus can be a great starting place for someone.

If it was not for Jesus Christ you would not be here now; nor would Creation that you see remain; for through him, of him and by him all of Creation in the universe that you see was Created by the Father even GOD your heavenly Father which is in Heaven. You were a spirit daughter begotten in the spirit to your Heavenly Father who is your Creator, Father and GOD. Not God in the definition people think and believe God to be; as many have made God out to be something He's not. God is Good and God is Love and a perfect being of Good and Love. God could not harm someone or do anything opposite to that which is Good; but mankind can harm each other unlike the true Creator God of this universe.

The further I sought, the further back I was taken, before many distortions took place through the mouths of man.

Don't let the distortions of man and of thy adversary which is real beguile you and turn you away from the Truth. It is True that man has used the teachings of Christ and religions in many harsh ways and not for good purposes and the adversary and opposite entities to good working on earth seek around the clock to destroy the work of God in every way they can. That includes conditioning the world and distorting the teaching of religion to turn people away from seeing the Truth. But the Truth must always remain on Earth and cannot be taken away.

Where there is Truth there are also Lies and the kingdom of the beast which represents the adversary and powers that be of evil are working against mankind to deceive them. In much of what you share now and think in your own belief is not the teachings of Good and God; you must know this, that thine adversary is cunning and he has led you down a wrong path and blinded your eyes so that you think you understand and see but you are truly not seeing Lynette and are blind. If you cannot see that there are oppositions in the structure of creation both being part of the whole nevertheless remaining and necessary in order for freewill to exist so that souls can choose one thing from another than you are missing the big picture and the Truth.

Any man, can find the Spirit, without any material item made by the hands of man or without any other man to tell him

There are many spirits out to deceive mankind and without the guidance of our God Creator and the connection to the Good Spirit we can easily be misled and deceived. When Christ said pray always lest thine adversary overcometh thee He meant it. There are real forces in spirit working against you and they do have a much greater influence over what you think and feel than you can imagine. You must be careful in simply seeking within and trying to connect to whatever spirit you can find or comes to you. Without the Good Spirit of Truth abiding in you which is the Spirit of Christ you can easily be fooled and misled.

We will not ever have perfect understanding of Spirit

If you continue to listen to other spirits and the worldly philosophers and all those things that blind your eyes so that you can't properly see and feel then you will continue to believe in what you do and continue down that path and never know the truth. You can have a perfect understanding of Spirit Truths Lynette but in order to receive this knowledge it must be given to you through and by the spirit of Truth which is one and the same connected to the Heavens and God your Creator; even the Spirit of Christ. Over time your eyes can start to comprehendeth more and more Light, as the Spirit of Truth starts to turn up the Lights in your darkened house so that you can see more clearly.

As it's been written the Light shineth upon the darkness but the darkness comprehendeth it not, at this time you are in darkness in what you believe Lynette and you need to accept that you have been listening to spirits that are not of the Good Spirit of Christ; because the Good Spirit would not write what you do or share with others that Love is Hate and Good is Evil and that both do not exist. Or that all is love and perfect and heavenly and that there are no such things as mistakes, that you have no self identity and that you have no freewill. All of these things are not coming from the Spirit of Truth which is the same Spirit of the True God Creator your Father in Heaven.

In this world there are many deceptive spirits which easily blind and deceive the eyes of mankind and pretend to be the true Spirit of God of Good but they are deceptions and part of the kingdom of the beast which represents all that is opposite to True Love and Good and those entities work day and night around the clock trying to destroy the work of Good and deceive and blind humanity. They are very cunning and have deceived most of the world even now; the world is Babylon and it's fallen and been taken over by all kinds of spirits of the underworld that are all part of the beast system and kingdom of thine adversary. You must understand that what you believe in now is a great deception and you are being deceived Lynette.

Open your eyes and realize it and turn back unto your Father in Heaven and the Good Spirit which is the spirit of the True Christ not the Christ you think you know but the real Good spirit of Christ which is the true spirit of God not the spirit you think you know. You have been listening to false spirits of deceptions and you need to turn back to your Father in Heaven and pray with a sincere heart asking for an answer about what I'm sharing with you now. Pray and ask your Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus Christ if what I say is true and do it with an honest and open sincere heart having an empty cup and you will be blessed with guidance and assistance through the true Good Spirit of God which is the Spirit of Christ.

Your Mom is wise and only Loves you

And I, love her.

I'm glad that you recognize what Love is Lynette; I'm sure you could never get yourself to harm, hurt or kill somebody in your family and feel good about it because you do recognize that it's not Love but an act that is opposite to Love and it goes against what God stands for and represents which is Good, Love and Peace.

You ONLY call her wise and are using her....to back up your own stance,

I quoted your Mother because I found that comment she made in another thread wise. Your Mother cares for you like we do and has concerns for you because you are being misled and guided by spirits that are not of God. You have been deceived and without God remember you would not be on earth now alive, you are part of the creation and the creation was not your creation but Gods creation. Don't take for granted what you have been given and recognize where all Good things come from that you are continually being blessed with. They come from your Father in Heaven and the Creator God of this universe. All life is sustained by the emanation of the God of the Living which gives Life. Your beliefs about not having a self is not true Lynette, you do have an eternal spirit and are a begotten spirit daughter of your Father in Heaven.

You are now on this planet lost and seeking to find your way back even being deceived when it comes to re-incarnation and the other beliefs you believe in. The spirits are misguiding you and you've been lied to by thine adversary if you believe all the things you write. You share them with others as if you know for sure but you only lie unto yourself if you say you know because the Good spirit of Truth knows you do not know and reveals it to me. Turn back unto your Good Creator God and quit listening to the deceiving spirits that have misled you and many others; because they are cunning and extremely good at what they do. Your Light and knowledge of things pertaining to the Spirit has dimmed and you need to turn that Light back on. The only way now is praying unto your Father in Heaven and the God of this universe that you may be blessed with the Spirit of Truth to help guide, direct and assist you at this time.

Your Mother is indeed wise for she has seen the Truth in the words taught by Jesus Christ and listens to the Good Spirit of God that guides and directs her. She is concerned about your soul with good reason as I am also concerned for you myself because of the things you are writing and especially in your actions of leading others away from God.

I am not the creator by myself...but I also am nothing,

It is true you are not the Creator God of this universe but you are something and not just nothing. You do have a self and your intelligence or the intelligence of you Lynette; that spirit in you is eternal and you are a begotten daughter of your Spirit Father who is our Father in Heaven. All spirit children of our Father in Heaven were blessed with the opportunity to come down to earth and receive a body and go through the process of life; so that one day they can return back to their Father in Heaven if they make the good choices and do good works where they can receive immortality and eternal life which is receiving a fullness of joy and happiness.

Mankind are like young babies that have not yet developed. People assume that they are already gods and goddesses or even angels, but this is a deception and lie given to them by deceptive spirits.

You dont decide what I am. You have no power over me and I, none over you.

It's good to see that you get to decide and recognize that you do have freewill, yes you Lynette the spirit of who you are.

I have a mouth and have walked many paths and when the Spirit stirs within as I read messages to a mass of people, I will speak.

You do have a mouth to speak given to you and Yes you are clearly exercising the “you decide part” and your freewill to speak, you Lynette will speak when you choose to speak. Just be wise in what messages you choose to deliver because there are many deceiving spirits working on you and it's clear in your words and in the information that you share with others that you don't know what you're talking about. Remember that you will be held accountable for your actions and those deceiving spirits are speaking through you. Please turn to your Father in Heaven in prayer in the name of Jesus Christ and ask for the one and only Good Spirit of God to help guide, direct and assist you.

You need to realize Lynette that you are not spiritually advanced yet and are but an infant in development. Your above statement only reconfirms your position in development; it is like a child saying don’t tell me what to do that then goes off to learn the hard way. Sadly the hard way has terrible consequences for many souls that are being misled and guided in that direction. Spirit prison in the underworld is where souls will go being misled that have been deceived into believing that evil is good and good is evil; doing all kinds of works against that which is good; far worse than anything imagined on earth.

Let the people decide what they are in need of.

Then they become lost and think life is about doing whatever they want without any consequences or responsibility. You do have accountability for your actions and that is the Truth based on your freewill, nobody is going to force you to do something but it is wise to be aware of the responsibility, accountability and that there are consequences for your actions. Do not go into denial mode but face reality like an adult, grow up and realize that there is a good and evil way of living and doing things. Murdering, torturing and raping people is not good and it's definitely not Love Lynette.

If you are so sure of yourself and the path you walk...how could you have eyes to see something else if it stood before you?

There is only One-1 Truth Lynette and that Truth is given by the Spirit of Truth. Things standing before me I see because I know what that One-1 Truth IS and see things for what they truly are.

What is Truth?

Truth is knowledge of things as they are, as they once were and as they are to come; having clear knowledge of creation and how all things came to be, what things once were in the past and what things will one day become in the future. This is the Truth and there is only One-1 Truth.

many years from now, when people start to wonder where this second coming is or this great harvest for 'more enlightened beings' is.

Can't you see and recognize that many of the prophecies are being fulfilled even now? The Second Coming will come rest assured; and there was a plan for all of the Creation seen in the Universe from the foundation of Creation by the Good Creator God which is our Father in Heaven.

You want to divide people into levels...when its all working on one great level for one spirit. In spirit, there is no levels, its all serving the same purpose and is working together.

When you look at a seed you cant say it is a flower, when you look at a flower you cant say it is a seed.. When you look at a child you cant say it is an adult, when you look at an adult you cant say it is a child. There is progress and different levels of development in all things and they are not all the same things either even if they share the same oneness in energy or life force behind them.

You say you are here to be in service to others....while you seek something that is very much in service for the self, at the last curtains call.

Do not judge my intentions; I am here to offer the Truth, you can empty your cup and accept or deny the One-1 Truth because there is only One-1 Truth behind all of Creation. I know what that One-1 Truth IS and will stand up for the Truth and must inform you and others that are denying the simple and plain truths about there being consequences for their actions. I've repeated this over and over but will say it again; there is a good and there is an evil, there are consequences for your actions, you will be held accountable in the afterlife, you do have a self and that is you Lynette.

You have little tricks you use, like calling me by my name in which I share with very few. Such things makes you know me, no more then what you did before. You speak as if you know me well...and you do not.

Heaven knows all about you and where you are headed if you continue in your path you will not like the outcome. Your mother has been praying a lot to the heavens for you and is trying to save your soul from spirit prison. She does recognize that what you share is coming from deceptive and cunning spirits out to deceive you and she is unequivocally correct. You show your pride and arrogance in posting some of the things you do and it's clear that you are being led astray from the True Spirit of God and becoming the spirit of arrogance.

Get rid of your filthy cup and come unto the clean waters and receive; pray unto your Father in Heaven because you need to do this right now; you are being taken over and slowly blinded by deceptive and cunning spirits that are slowly over time infesting your spirit and mind more and more. Be wise and turn back unto that which is Good and of God. Turn back to your Heavenly Father and Creator.

Are you ready to walk the path that Jesus walked?

I am walking that path even now, do not judge me because you know nothing about me other than what I share with you in these words. You do not know who Jesus Christ truly is other than the version you made up in your own mind and that was given to you by deceptive cunning spirits in understanding. If you turn to the real Jesus Christ now sincerely and pray unto your Heavenly Father you can be helped. You need help Lynette because it's clear that you are lost.

Your Mother has been trying to reach you. She loves you and so do we hence why I'm here. Until you are willing to let go of all that you think you know in your beliefs given to you by deceptive and cunning spirits out to deceive you and become as a little child pure in heart sincerely seeking the Truth you will remain on that dangerous path lost and confused. You've been changing your belief year to year because you are lost and following spirits that are cunning and deceptive.

Do you not see that you are slowly being led down a path away from all that is Good and God? The deceiving spirits are winning you over and you are listening to them; you are accepting all and any feelings that come to you as coming from God but you are being greatly deceived into believing what you feel and are being shown by them. You are listening to the cunning and deceptive spirits of the beast kingdom from the underworld what some call demons and they are deceiving you. They seek to get you to do something that will lead to harsh consequences in the afterlife because you don't recognize good to be evil and evil to be good. For you there is no right or wrong and that is a dangerous way of living and thinking; now all these spirits need to do is convince you to go out and harm people or do something against the true GOD your Creator. Your soul is being ripened for destruction; be wise because you have been warned by me and your Mom and others. The true teachings of Christ warn you about the deceiving spirits; you have been warned and all of us pray that you will listen. We are all praying for you more than you know. You really need to pray and ask forgiveness for everything you've written that is offensive to the True spirit of Christ and God.

I sincerely hope you find the True Spirit of Christ and God.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Is this another Hidden-Hand replica post???

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ive said my peace. If the words find someone in need of them, then so be that.

You are loved and there are reasons for why you need the path you are on. Good luck with that.

You live for 'self'....I dont anymore. No, that is not the 'easier' path. You dont understand the things that one has to be willing of and offering of...while in the body of flesh.

Even while many live for 'self' and cling to it and want it....they know not, that even this (the part of them they will learn to control and be an instrument) is still utterly playing a perfect part in Spirit.

Your need to still cling to 'bad good wrong right dark light' shows you cant yet understand...and that is OK. In flesh, sure, we will title things in spectrum....but in oneness, all things are tied together.

The seed and the flower and the child and the adult...are all of earth, water, the sun, the moon....the earth water sun moon are all 'of' spirit because nothing can 'be' without 'thee being'....its all a 'one expression' with many expressions within it. You cant separate the child from the adult or the seed from the flower. You cant have one without the other. Now, hear if you have ears! Go to the trees, go to the sun, go to the moon, go to the children, go to the cycles, go to the stars, go to the grass and hold it within you hand and ask the spirit what it is that you hold.

Yes a seed is a flower and yes the flower is a seed and yes the adult is the child and yes the child is an adult.

Find the treasures in the design of life itself...of Spirit within all things and THEN go compare that to the books, the preachers, the prophets. I see no signs...I only see history repeating itself and things that can be for told.

Im not here for your approval or confirmation but you seem to think I am. Be well.
LV
edit on 14-4-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

You wrote three quotes that you are correct and I can relate to:

Things are never what they seem, at work, relationships with family and friends, media and government. I always question them and then question their answers. As for knowledge, that is all I want, the truth. The truth to make decisions and actions on what is real and what is not. It will set us free. And ignorance. Turn off the TV and read a book. Take a look around the world and ask yourself what is going on? Why is it going on? Has this happened before in history? Who benefits from this?

Just because you are one person doesn't not mean you are not strong and can awaken the people around you. Speak the truth and let everyone know. We are more powerful than we think.

I believe there was a saying that we are only 12 people apart. That seemed true when at collage. No matter where we went Florida, Kentucky, Ohio there was always a friend who knew a friend. That is how we can win this game. Talk to everyone about these conspiracies.

(1) This is important because nothing on this planet comes with 100% accuracy. We live in an existence full of distortions. This is the way it was designed, be thankful for this. Distortions create learning opportunities. Others call these opportunities "mistakes" but that is not the case.

(2) Knowledge = Protection = Power Most of you are on ATS because you thirst for the truth. When one uncovers knowledge, they are protecting themselves from many outside influences.

(3)Society's ignorance is what keeps them from recognizing how powerful they truly are. People are immersed in these influences because they are easier to control.

edit on 14-4-2011 by charlespearl because: Spelling

edit on 14-4-2011 by charlespearl because: Add more text

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Everything you believe and think you know will fall apart upon leaving the flesh.

You're in for a real wake up call.

I sincerely wish you the best with that.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Everything you believe and think you know will fall apart upon leaving the flesh.

You're in for a real wake up call.

I sincerely wish you the best with that.

Love & Best Wishes!

And I wish you the best as well.

There is understanding, where ever we still have things to learn of. I do not fear and I hope others know the mercy and understanding that the Spirit of all things has for it is the most beautiful thing anyone will experience and it will humble them beyond measure.

If one does not understand something, it only shows what natures of flesh from spirit they still have to discern and learn from.

Every idea, thoughts, and action...shows what we live for and shows what we still need. It all has purpose and what I dont understand, has its purpose just the same. I fear not.

By bringing people to the nature of Spirit through fear, there will be a distortion of understanding the nature of Spirit.

In life itself, fear pushes things away, brings actions of wrong intents. Look into life itself and see what fear does. It all sits right before our eyes to see.

Take a child in fear and take a child in comfort....your gut will tell you which is the nature of God. Watch a dog be afraid of its owner and watch a dog be in comfort with its owner. Watch a group of people be afraid of their leader and watch a group of people that feel comfortable with their leader. Watch how cells react to disease and toxins and then watch how cells react to food and environments that give it comfort for growth.

My best to you always
LV

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
[quote

Meditation is the ultimate tool towards understanding one's self, the cosmos, and furthering one's progression

i've had ...strange experiences which felt like nothing that can be experienced ro explained with the 5 senses, but the brain is a powerful placebo and i still feel it had its part to play. anyone had any experiences they can describe as 'spiritual' that they wanna share?

Thundersmurf...
peace

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hi LeoVirgo,

I do not fear and I hope others know the mercy and understanding that the Spirit of all things has for it is the most beautiful thing anyone will experience and it will humble them beyond measure.

You are referring to the Good Spirit, I hope that you can also clearly see and recognize that there is another Spirit opposite to that which comes from the Good Spirit. For there are many Spirits and not all come from that which is Good of God. Your idea of everything in existence being Good and of God is incorrect, not everything is of Good and of God.

It all has purpose and what I dont understand, has its purpose just the same. I fear not.

There is freewill involved and I hope that you also can see and realize that some people are doing harmful things to others that are not necessarily beneficial to the other person but rather the opposite. Of course a person can look upon just about any situation and try to only find the positive from it but it doesn't necessarily mean that what happened is positive but rather a positive person with a positive light eye can find positive in things as light squares to dark squares within the checkerboard ying/yang structure. Positive with negatives but you must recognize as well and understand that both are not the same even though they are part of the whole of this temporal school process creation for 'souls' to receive freewill and advance. There is a Good and an opposite of Good, that is how the structure of life IS, souls have freewill and can choose one from the other. The things of Good or the things that are Anti-Good and not of God but the opposite. You say there is nothing outside of God or Good but you are missing that there IS. An Anti-God opposite to that which is Good does exist.

If someone walks up to you and your children with a gun and tells you give me all your money and Oh by the way I'm going to have to kill you, do you embrace and openly accept that of being Love and the will of the Creator?

Is that Love for you and do you embrace and accept it and say OK that's fine take my childrens lives for it was meant to be and has a purpose and it's what the Creator wanted so go ahead?

If there was a War that occurred similar to WWII and you and your family were hauled off to concentration camps to undergo all kinds of horrible things would you openly accept that and call that Love and embrace it as being the will of the Creator? Or would you recognize that what these people are doing perhaps is not out of Love but the opposite to that which is Good and Love? Do you not recognize the difference between the simple acts of Love and the Opposite of Love?

By bringing people to the nature of Spirit through fear, there will be a distortion of understanding the nature of Spirit.

There is never anything to fear for those who are living their lives doing good works but those who are not doing good unto others have much to face upon leaving the flesh. Whether they fear it or not it will be an entirely different story when they reach the other side. It's just like a person who commits a crime on earth and is sentenced to prison. Once inside serving time with the other inmates it won't be much fun for them and not easy, they may not fear what is happening to them but it's not a pretty picture. On the other side there is also a spirit prison where souls will go that have murdered others and done all kinds of evil works to others that are opposite to Good and Love. It's been repeated many times to you and made clear that some things are not Good and Love but the Opposite. You seem to miss the most fundamental and basic concepts and understandings that even children understand at a young age, their spirits are not yet tainted and distorted by the world and they do understand right from wrong and harming another person and loving another person. They know the difference and their 'conscience' is with them. Have you lost that 'conscience' and understanding?

Ask yourself, can you get yourself to go out and hurt someone in a really horrible way? Do you have that in you? A person that is full of Love and Good cannot hurt or harm another person, if you consider those who are child molesting, raping, abusing, torturing and murdering to be doing acts of Good and Love then you understand not what Love and Good IS. For such acts are opposite to Good and Love and if you call those things Love then every time you use the word Love it really only means Hate and loses it's meaning. If you consider Hate to be Love then you have a twisted and dangerous way of thinking. I hope that you are not teaching your children that it's OK to go out and abuse and harm others as if it doesn't really matter what they do since everything is only Love and Good or the will of the Creator. That means that people can pretty much do anything they possibly want in life with no accountability or consequence because whatever they do is only Love and Good and the will of the Creator.

Someone could say give me your address and let me come to your house and torture you and take advantage of you in all kinds of ways and even take your life and you just might accept it and embrace it. It leaves you in a position of vulnerability, a defenseless and naïve person that is in an unwise position of accepting and embracing whatever comes their way. Does that mean you let those people get away with murdering your family and doing anything they want to you and your children? Taking advantage of your children in horrible ways and you simply embracing and accepting it and letting it happen as if it's the will of the Creator and only Love and Good? Come on please, do not be so blind, naïve and unwise in thinking in such a way. There are predators in the world out to take advantage of others and harm them and there is an opposite to Good and Love, how can you not see that?

In life itself, fear pushes things away, brings actions of wrong intents. Look into life itself and see what fear does.

Anyone that has read my other main thread already knows how many times I've written about 'fear' and how people should have no 'fear' but such is applicable to those who are doing good works and recognize the difference between that which is good and it's opposite, understanding that good reaps good and the opposite reaps the opposite. There is an anti-opposite side that is full of fear and thrives off fear. Those who are doing evil works opposite to that which is Love and Good will find themselves full of fear when they reach the other side and face those acts and works they did unto others. In truth,for many there will be weeping, wailing and knashing of teeth for those who lived their lives opposite to Love and Good and that part of the biblical scriptures is spot on and truth. People do reap what they sow, when some reach the other side it's pay up time and it won't be fun and games or a pretty picture.

Those who've done horrible things to others in this life may not have fear or worry of any kind yet in this life but once faced with what they've done unto others on the other side it will all come back to haunt them. It's easy for people to go into denial mode and rationalize, philosophize and try to make sense of things in life but it doesn't change the one truth that people will face themselves and all the works that they've done on the other side. Some people consider this to be a type of karma based on cause and effect/attraction/consequence to action, people do have responsibility and accountability for their actions. Souls walking on earth with freewill choosing and deciding what they select to choose and do unto others.

Trying to rationalize that you do not have a self and that everything you do is not under your control but the Creators is not the correct answer. We do have a self and we are choosing our path as we live our lives with freewill to choose against what the Creator wants for us or the opposite. If it wasn't so then there would be no freewill but such is not the case. Only parts of freewill can be seen as an illusion up to a certain level/degree but not all, ultimately souls do have control over what they are choosing, thinking, deciding and doing unto others.

Take a child in fear and take a child in comfort....your gut will tell you which is the nature of God.

So then you do recognize that there is a nature of Good and God and an opposite to Good and God by suggesting that the nature of Good and God is opposite to that which is full of Fear. You recognize that Fear is the opposite to the nature of God, recognizing oppositions and the creation earth life structure is a good place to start. You are correct because those who are living their lives doing Good unto others in a Godly or Goodly way have nothing to ever fear regardless of what happens to them understanding the way things work with cause and effect/attraction/consequence to action knowing that the good only reaps good and never the opposite.

Those who are living their lives opposite to that which is Good and God harming others and doing all kinds of not good things will be full of that which is opposite to Good and God on the other side where they will face themselves and all that they've done unto others and surely fear will fall upon them. In truth for those who recognize truth, there will be knashing of teeth, weeping, wailing and crying out for help for the many who lived their lives opposite to that which is Good. Many in the prisons on earth now who have committed horrible acts and crimes against humanity including murders cry out in spirit for help. Do they receive help? Of course there's always a way for inmates in a prison to get out of the situation they are in but they may have to serve out their time in a place that is quite frankly much worse than earth and not a pretty picture to say the very least. The law of harvest rings a bell where a person reaps what they sow, not all things can be taken away from a person and forgiven in this life and there are lines for souls that can be crossed (depending on a persons life situation always) where a person truly reaps what they sow according to a perfect justice scale of fairness.

Watch a group of people be afraid of their leader and watch a group of people that feel comfortable with their leader. Watch how cells react to disease and toxins and then watch how cells react to food and environments that give it comfort for growth.

It's good to see that you at least do recognize the opposition reactions found in things, that is a good place to start, observing how things react based on cause and effect, some things being healthy and other things unhealthy. Healthy and good reaction 'effects' and unhealthy and opposite to that which is good reaction 'effects.' Cause and effect.

The following pictures are what some of the Spaniards did to the native Americans.

Do you consider the following to be LOVE Leovirgo?

Did the Spaniards tell the Native Americans before they murdered them in horrible ways ---

“Greetings, nice to meet you, how are you doing, we Love and respect you?”

Is everything truly only LOVE Leovirgo?

Imagine what some children have to go through that are taken, molested, raped, abused, tortured and murdered. Isn't it heart breaking? Is that really Love?

Is This LOVE?
Warning Graphic Pictures.
Click at your own discretion – files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Do we Say With Love Your Brother before kicking someone down and stabbing them to death or do we say With Hate Your Enemy?

When I use the word LOVE I use it in it's true meaning, understanding that All is not Love and that there IS an Anti-Good that's opposite to LOVE.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Just wanna say that Universal Light will not be answering more questions in this thread.
If you read the threads there will be many questions and answers.
Might be some of those who connects with you.
Remember to quiet yourself, listen within and know you are loved.
What connects with you and what doesn't… that IS important!
I found collected much information here, most of all I was deeply inspired
by the love, compassion and respect transmittet by UL in his answers.
I can also highly recommend his other threads.
Use you discernment, see what's in harmony with you, resonnates with you true nature.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Just wanna say that Universal Light will not be answering more questions in this thread.

Mike aka Universal_Light is a good person and means well but I need to share with you the truth and let you all know that he came to me in the past before he even started this thread and learned much from me as we spoke on things about this very thread. I shared information with him on the harvest and information about the Cassiopeians among many other things that he shared with you in this very thread. You need to know that what I shared with Universal_Light in the past and what he has shared with you in this thread is not the truth but distortions of the truth containing some truths mixed in with untruths.

I've come to my own realization through experiences that I've had after connecting to the True spirit of God which is Good of Christ after meeting Chris and was revealed by the Good Spirit that many of the things I once thought to be true were not entirely true so no longer support such materials. I will stand up for the Truth and speak out and testify against these materials being shown to you about the Harvest and Cassiopeians that they are full of distortions, lies and deceptions.

There are many traps set out by thine adversary; everyone needs to be wise and use the gift of discernment. There is One Good Spirit of God and then there are many other deceptive cunning spirits out to mislead and deceive people. They are cunning and wish to blind people's eyes and confuse them making everything super complex but the truth is short and simple. Good and Evil exist and that is the most important thing for people to know, see and realize so that they do understand that their actions do have accountability and consequence.

Much of the material spoken in this very thread by Mike which is Universal Light is actually from the Ra Material, Bringers of the Dawn and Cassiopeian material which is what I also used to support until events happening in my life in which revelations revealed to me otherwise. There is some truth behind it all but you must know that it is also full of distortions and is not high enough in truth to be a work one should actually follow. The understanding of the Harvest being shown to you in this thread is flawed and the true origin of the concept of the harvest can be found in various biblical scriptures if people can read and interpret the light square truths mixed in correctly.

Those with an eye to see can see it and understand it; but not all can see and read it correctly due to their conditioning and they have been turned away altogether intentionally from the bible which contains some true divine teachings that did come from God. The infiltrated and taken over religions have been corrupted by the adversary intentionally and made God out to be a jealous, wrathful, hateful, vengeance God of war; which is not true and simply a great deception and Lie. Religions have been hijacked by the adversary to turn people away from the true God Creator intentionally that represents all that is Good and only Good and Love and nothing opposite to that which is Love and Good.

The True Harvest is about the seal of Good of God in people's foreheads which is symbolic of separating those who have within them the Good spirit from those who have within them not the Good Spirit. For the field is ripe and ready for Harvest; those who hath an ear let them hear and understand that if ye thrust in thy sickle thou shalt reap according to thine works be it unto you. The field is the world and the wheat represent the people and the weeds and thorns are those which hold back the people from growing so they choke and strangle them from recognizing the true Good spirit of God through the many lies, deceptions and distorted teachings.

Beware mankind and world; poisonous vipers and serpents are in thy midst that lie unto thee and are keeping people from understanding the simple and plain truths of God which are only Good. Love is Love, Hate is Hate, Good is Good and Evil is Evil. Be not deceived as all of the above do exist and God is only Good and represents all that is true in the purest form of Good and Love. Beware of those who wish to slowly blind thine eyes into believing false works of deception; thy adversary wishes to have thee and sift thee as wheat and drag thy soul down into the underworld spirit prison where there will be weeping, wailing and knashing of teeth. Beware for thy cunning and master of deception adversary comes in full wrath with extreme hatred and anger for thee; thine adversary is working against thee and seeks to destroy thee.

I am a Witnesses to this Truth and was born for this purpose and everything that I've shared I know to be True. I was led to this truth that Jesus Christ is the Truth, Light and Way back to our Heavenly Father in the Heavens. I can testify to this Truth because I have within me the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Christ which beareth record of the Truth.

May the Spirit of Love, Peace and Christ be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join