The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrew 4:10-12)

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Galatians 1:6-9)

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (2 Corinthians 11:3,4)

32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it. (Deuteronomy 12:32)

5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:5-6)

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

1 Th 4:13-18) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. {14} For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. {15} For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. {16} For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: {17} Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. {18} Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

(1 Cor 15:51-57) Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, {52} In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. {53} For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. {54} So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. {55} O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? {56} The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. {57} But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

There is a very real need to write for awareness and to nudge, speak truth, shine light, and its not by individual choice, its a constant push from within, in our souls, for it has to do with why many are here, and what is given when you begin to wake up. And there is no one who's voice is going to override our soul's, and the Family's message within.

In a world of darkness, where everyone's paradigm and choices are reduced/diminished already ,from what they would naturally chose, and usually after many lives of learning, if they were in a more natural environment has been hijacked by those who are really trying to prevent anyone from progressing. From childhood on, they are misguided, lied to, and yet have faith in parents, teachers, and even ministers to guide them well, for many are truly meaning well. But what they've been taught is detrimental to their awareness and choices. For example, there is no such thing as a God who is warring and smites people, or who admonishes one to put to death their disobedient teenager. In fact, following through on such a teaching, when its direct violation of the love in the hearts of small children and those purer, takes one on a spiritual journey, and a train wreck of their progression, that would not wish upon anyone.

In a world of darkness, where everything is a lie, and all things are backwards to entrap souls, the Light has to shine. In fact, if you were the only light in that world, yet connected within to your Infinite Soul/Star's light and Family, you would be equal to the task, though we often forget this.

Yeshua taught the way as well. Yet each must do so from their own workings, their own individual path.

In any case, the nudges from within and direction, that comes is something to say yes to.

The choices to pass the test, with help, with nudges, and with light shone, is the actual way the tests were passed by the Family, for we are a Team and all people progress through both individual effort and team effort, so that in the end, there is no one who would not be so grateful to the whole Family as to imagine they did themselves only, and so those who have made those train wrecks, and turned their lives around will not feel lesser, than another but we'll all be equal.

And also, if anyone should ever wonder if their intentions are right, if they're doing it for the right reasons, they only need to pray, and pour out their heart, and ask for insight and corrections, and pray about exactly those issues, to be guided, some may experience real presence and lots of encouragement, joy, and a really wonderful message. That it itself is being too self critical and fearing. Love is with us each step of the way.

Lots of love your way. Peace and Love.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There is nothing wrong with nudging people to be better. But there is no reason to nudge them to be better because of reasons to fear they 'wont make harvest'. They need to become better in their nature, because they understand and really want to do good.

In a world where every truth was laid before you....what good would it do you to have gutt feelings or resonations? You would not need them if you just knew everything.

There is a reason we dont know everything. For then we are able to learn about feelings and true intentions.

There were reasons why people believed what they did for their time, cultures, and their past. If they had reasons to create a 'belief'....then its not really a lie. The past beliefs are a part of the bigger picture of humans discovering their true nature and the true nature of spirit. We have come a long way from thinking that God is this jealous wrathful being and the evolving in this understanding has been something we needed, as a species, to go through. Us figuring our the nature of spirit through true seeking and understanding over thousands of years is very different then us just having all the answers from the beginning and all the understanding without having to seek and experience.

So there are valid reasons for the past and why humans had to go through the things they did. There are reasons we come here to experience 'seeking'.

We can encourage people why the path of empathy, offering, and love helps the world more then the path of selfishness, taking, and hate. We dont need to place any fear that time is running out for them to see. If they are ready to understand, they will work on that. If they are not ready to let go of selfish living, then no 'threats' of the future is going to change their nature.

As a teenager, my parents constantly gave me 'you better or else' threats. They really did not matter, for if I was not ready to grow up or listen, my behavior was not really going to change. As I grew up and gained understanding about life and consequences and my conscious feelings of guilt or regrets, only then was I ready to make changes in my behavior and my nature had true intent....instead of becoming behaviors that was only reacting on what another told me I should do or should be.

Its ok to nudge people to bring out the better of themselves but there is no reason to give them the 'you better or else' talk. Change needs to be with true intent. The best thing we can do to bring our a more selfless nature in others...is to be an example in our own lives that hopefully will reflect onto others and make them think about their own behaviors and actions and choices.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't recall anyone doing that. What they're doing is sharing what they've been given to know from their own view and direction, and share. The only message I've read like that comes from religions.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Do not a mistake about the Underworld charts for something which represents the good coming because there are great deceptions of the underworld and all of these planted ideas that things are going to get better and better are simply not true. Things must first get more difficult before they will get better and only for some will things get better and for the others harder and more difficult than they can possibly imagine based on consequence for their actions. The harvest is a real thing so do not be fooled and yes there is a reason for some to worry and fear because being pulled down in the underworld is a horrible tormenting place and it's a reality based on how people live their lives. I warn people out of love and so they can avoid having to be taken over and hurt badly, tormented by the underworlds because they were fooled and tricked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The underworld I speak of is known as the place hades and other such realms do exist in which beings of STS reside. To make this clear STS doesn't just represent a person selfish but we are talking about people who do harm to others intentionally and they choose to do it knowing exactly what they are doing. These people can kill a person and not care, they love evil and enjoy doing harm to others and even laugh about it. They are caught up in pride, arrogance, greed, lust, mammon and the world and entities behind the kingdom of the beast empire world have them right where they want them. They can't wait to get their hands on them and overpower them and drag them down into the depths of the underworld where there will be wailing, weeping, screaming and begging for help because their torment, pain and suffering will be so harsh, painful and misery. This is a serious subject we speak about when it comes to the harvest, do not take this like it's nothing to worry about because it is and your very soul is at stake there. You can be dragged to the pits and tormented with suffering that will seem like an eternity for those who have to experience these hellish places. So many are foolish and do not see the evil and good in this world and have mistaken good for evil or evil for good. Others are even more foolish believing that neither exist and they need to be extra careful on how they choose to treat others or they will partake in these torments and suffering of the underworld.

As the 7th Seal opens this new age consciousness lie deception of the 9th wave is bogus. The Underworlds begin to have more access to the earth's dimensional plain, this means these entity’s of the Underworld are working harder than ever now and have more access to earth. The kingdom of the beast and dragon and their minions, entities beyond what you can imagine now have easier access and are affecting people more and more and will continue to do so until the harvest where they eventually show up and drag those down with them to their realms of torment and suffering. The harvest is not a good thing for those who choose evil over good it's the opposite of happiness and misery, pain, torment is what they will experience. This is my warning and I am only doing you and everyone a favor and service in telling you about it so that you don't have to experience it. Be wise today people and yes be afraid because this place is as scary and horrible as you can possibly imagine and I love the world and don't want people to have to suffer beyond what pain they already suffer on earth and experience it so yes I will warn you and be direct about what these places are like.

Never make the mistake in thinking that the underworld is a good place it is not and is a place of horrible pains, misery and torment.

The cycles are interconnected dimensionally between the spiritual realms and the physical realms and the events occurring in physical realms are interconnected to events occurring in the spiritual realms. This means that when mankind has lived in the negative STS evil ways for long enough that seals which block certain energies of the lower dimensional planes of the underworld begin to open and leak into the dimension of earth based on humanities consequences for their STS evil actions. What this means is that as these seals break open and leak negative lower energies events start to occur in both physical and spiritual realms it allows for things which normally are unseen to occur. The underworlds gain more access and have easier access even to the point of physical manifestation, this includes magical displays as entities unknown becoming physical or able to be seen in the spectrum of earth. They are beings of deception that can appear and deceive or pretend to be anything they want to be with one agenda in mind to simply hurt and harm those on earth because they are evil and love harming and hurting. As these seals break there will corresponding destructive events occurring at the same time like great earthquakes and people dieing as spiritual events will be occurring in the spirit realms such as portals opening and other gateways of energy and travel.

The vibration density of the subatomic structure of the physical begins to align itself with the lower dimensional energies of the spiritual, in other words like a magnetic force sucking and pulling down on people based on the energies they carry inside of them. This allows for the lower dimensional entities to have more influence over the physical realm gaining access and more power over people's bodies, minds and they are after their soul. As this occurs what is truly happening is the aligning of the dimensional frequency so that the stations become as One. What this means is that what is playing so to speak on one station now can be felt and in some cases directly heard, seen and manifested on another. These times will get very difficult and will undoubtedly be chaotic as things not known will suddenly be known and things not felt will suddenly be felt, things unseen will suddenly and eventually manifest and be seen. The opening of the 7th seal allows for the portals to open these underworld dimensions between the magnetic barriers of the dimensional matrix, a way of crossing, the crossing allows for what is normally not able to cross into the physical dimension of earth to have access. At the same time this is happening higher dimensional energies from the heavens will be pouring out into the world for all those ready to accept it because they see and know what is occurring and love the world and people. The heavens don't want us to suffer and be sucked down by the kingdom of the beast and draconian dragon empire to be tortured and tormented in hellish pits and horrible gruesome places beyond what you can imagine.

It is then the duty of those aware of these things such as I to help those uninformed so I share these things with the world for your welfare because I of course feel like the heavens do about all of this and love the world also and care. I say unto you all repent, those which repent will have the woes reduced or taken from them depending on the karma they have and situations. They must be sincere in repenting and asking forgiveness but if they have done Evil acts and continue then Woe Woe Woe unto them for they must repent immediately soon as the harvest approaches or experience certain karma . There is a place void of God which is the outer darkness in which no light can remain and this place is literally as some would say hell. I cannot brush this place up for you because it's not love and light and happiness but misery, suffering and pain and worse than anything possibly imagined on earth. There is weeping, wailing, screaming, crying out, begging for help, gnashing of teeth, complete nightmares and pain beyond what anyone is even capable of imagining. The world is conditioned and has been conditioned to be deceived by the cunning underworld kingdom of the beast empire that is coming. The Consumer is prepared and on it's way to take all those with it who are evil just as those who exist in outer darkness are evil. They will be tormented by the outer darkness for this force itself is the opposite to God and in itself is pure Evil and so it's realm is pure Evil with no Good It shall be like being in a torturing chamber in spirit beyond imagination.

Come all ye seeking the Truth for the Truth is right here and I am sharing what is coming, prepare ye the way for your soul and your families souls are at stake. My efforts over the years have been to prepare people for these coming times and events but I do this from love and compassion and from being able to see events before they come. I have been given direct information and visions from the heavens on these things and know what I'm saying so please listen to your hearts and save yourselves from the many Woes about to face humanity and earth.

The heavens will thrust the sickle into the wheat and bring it into the barn to be made into eternal bread, a parable with meaning and the goal of the heavens is to bring happiness and eternal life to mankind if they will only choose to accept it and listen. Woe unto the world for how many times have the heavens called out to you in spirit and you have rejected the true spirit of love and peace and Christ? How many times have the heavens blessed you and you still are full of evils. The world in general collectively I'm speaking about and not just you personally but those who do evil and enjoy it. Some of which are doing evil now and don't even believe evil exists trying to put their conscience aside and guilt for their actions. Convincing themselves that they did nothing wrong because there is no wrong or evil. Woe unto you who believe there to be no evil or wrong, you shall reap your reward and it will not be heavenly but misery, torment, pain and suffering. Arise O ye spirits with hearts to hear and awaken before it's too late and the earth shall burn in that day as an oven saith the hosts of Heaven. Be not the stubble but the spirit that can stand in the presence of the true family's presence of the Heavens.

I bless you to be Comforted in the true Spirit of love and peace which is the same spirit of Christ for in these words is the key to the Heavens and for those who listen and learn from it they can be saved in the name of Jesus Christ 'Yeshua' Jmmanuel and the heavenly Father 'God' and Heavenly Hosts 'Family' Adonai El Elyon Asher eh yeh Asher eh yeh Asher eh yeh. All prophecies shall be fulfilled which were given by the Heavens, many of which still remain in the bible even after the many added intentionally placed words to turn people away from the truth. The kingdom of the beast and empire has had access to the bible and changed it and distorted it. They want you to think of it as evil and make God out to sound like a jealous, wrathful and vengeance God of destruction which is a LIE. The Beast system and Dragon are cunning and they are the one's who are full of jealousy, vengeance, hate, wrath and destruction, not the real 'God' which is only 100% 'Good' and nothing else who is pure love and peace. Follow only the true teachings of Christ that show the example, path and way of unconditional love, forgiveness and STO that represent the true Heavens. WAKE UP

Spiritually prepare and pray always for guidance lest you be blinded. The beast system is cunning and easily deceives many from birth with conditioning of subliminal programming of your mind over the years of growth through mammon and the empire of evil. People are slowly being led into darkness and they are cunning in their works, they gradually change things so you can't notice. Spirits are being dragged from the light into darkness and do you see now or do you only think you see? The biggest LIE ever given to mankind is that there is no evil or good and there is no right or wrong. Eat, drink, enjoy, have fun, live it up and do anything you want thinking there is no consequence. Steal from someone, hurt someone, rape someone, kill someone, it's ok for all is only good, love and only heavenly with no consequence. Kingdom of the beast LIE LIE LIE and so many are falling into that trap, the consumer is coming with it's mouth WIDE OPEN to swallow all those foolish enough to believe there to be no evil or good, no right or wrong and no consequences for their evil actions. REPENT

May you find the wisdom necessary to wake up and make the right choices and properly discern that there is a good and evil, right and wrong and consequences for your actions.
Blessings, love, peace to all.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

There is no place void of God.

You just proved beyond reasonable doubt that you understand very little about the Spirit of things.

You have posted many things that are simply lies about Spirit and the works of Spirit. You may not know they are lies, but they are untrue. Some of the things you said go completely against the nature of how the Spirit works in this design and process we call life.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There is no place void of God.

You know not what you say.

You just proved beyond reasonable doubt that you understand very little about the Spirit of things.

You've been conditioned as many are in the world and understand not what you say or the true things pertaining to creation and oppositions that exist within earth's universe but your Mother is much wiser and knows. She loves you and your family cares and wants the best for you because they do know and have a testimony of the gospel and true teachings of Christ which I also know is true if a person understands what the true spirit of love and peace and Christ truly stands for and represents. Even through religions have been corrupted and many are involved in them they still do recognize the pure truth behind the words of Jesus Christ that represent the very heavens that I write of and testify to you of. Seek now yourself the truth in prayer to the heavens because you are being miseld at this time and deceived in your way of thinking as many others in the world. You are a good person and good hearted we know that however you are being misguided by the wrong spirit and you are sharing with others things that are detrimental, harmful and dangerous to their future existence. That is truth and you must now learn what truth is for yourself and recognize that if there is truth then there is untruth. You say what I say is untruth but that what you say is truth in doing so you prove exactly the point that truth and untruth both exist and are oppositions.

You have posted many things that are simply lies about Spirit and the works of Spirit. You may not know they are lies,

If there are lies are there not truths? Are you pointing out opposition? Clearly you call me a liar and consider yourself to know the truth somehow but am I not according to what you believe the same person as you, you being me and me being you? Am I not another phase of creation as you believe? What makes you the phase of creation correct and me the phase of creation incorrect? Do you not see that you are also proving that there are oppostions of correctness and incorrectness? Does this mean there is a truth and untruth, good and evil, right and wrong? You call yourself right and me wrong, you call yourself of authority knowing things pertaining to what you believe is God but you know not what you say, heavens understand because you are conditioned at this time and need spiritual medicine.

Some of the things you said go completely against the nature of how the Spirit works in this design and process we call life.

What do you know about spirit and truth or how the design and process of life really works? You have admitted that your belief and understandings about ascension, the harvest and life has changed and that if you were asked years back about things you now believe in you would have responded differently and agreed as if somehow now you know the truth and before you didn't? What makes you think today that you in the present knows the truth and that in a few months or a year from now your view on what you currently think you know and believe in won't change? In truth you are still seeking the answers and come to share what you feel you think you know with others because you seek support for your belief and confirmation from others to help you feel better yourself. Deep down inside the Heavens know you and know right where you are in life and you cannot deny that something is stirred within you and that is why you are here. There are no coincidences, seek now the truth and if you are sincere and can forfeit your ego of needing to feel you are right and humble yourself you very well may find the true spirit of Christ that once was more close to you. You say you are a phase of creation but somehow you out of all the other phases are right and all the other phases according to what you believe in are wrong and know nothing. What makes you so sure of yourself being a very low percentage phase that believes in what you believe in and all the other phases disagree with what you believe in? What makes that so, what say ye?

I push you with love in hope that you seek and find the truth before the coming times that will come, your Mother and family know and so do others, listen to us now as we are your family and do care. The heavens love you so come unto them and they shall bring you rest as you struggle at this time within yourself but try to convince yourself there is no good or evil or consequence for your actions. You cannot make sense of what you believe as it's full of holes and contradictions that are simply untruths and somewhere inside your eternal spirit if you can properly connect and find it knows this. Ask in sincere prayer for help and you shall be answered, knock unto the heavens doors and they shall be opened unto you. Yeshua, Jmmanuel, the Christ is there who accomplished extremely important things on planet earth beyond what you can understand at this time. Jesus Christ was a real being and lives and he shall also return. Your Father in Heaven of the universal creation knows your heart and the heavens already know your future, they await you and the day comes that you will know that what I write now to you is the truth and nothing but the truth. The truth does not change from year to year but is forever eternally the same.

Blessings, peace, love and may you be blessed with more wisdom to properly discern the truth of creation.

The good shepherd never leaves those who are lost behind, heavens promises are always kept and their words always eternally fulfilled.
edit on 7-4-2011 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think there are warnings that need to be looked at, for there is obviously different things in store depending on ones actions and often this relates to intentions. The Family never makes mistakes and helps, mitigates and heals/forgives as much as is possible, but in the end there is an interactive quality in the school and sides to the duality. In a sense, if one gives permissions to certain channels and their bosses, then there is a very real risk that they will be out of their territory as a consequence, and under the dominion of these darker channels. To me, and what I see, healing and forgiveness are very important and hospitals are there instead of this other desperate element as metaphors. In other words, asking for help to make U-Turns and asking to overcome even the worst actions and being trapped serving the worst gangs on earth, while we're here, and now, in time is something I hope really happens, people making U-Turns.

Even perfect knowledge, being pulled into 100% awareness of what others went through, and the chain reaction down the line, from harming a child say, killing them in an occult ritual, to their family and community, to every memory of each baby step and all the goals each person had being wiped, going through and reliving this torment over and over, with shame. you wouldn't need a torturer, a channel where this would happen, a winterscape where your own thoughts and recordings manifested would be hell.

There are many channels however, and the leaders/mobsters running this world, not everyone of them, but certain elements within them, have been working for this for a long time, generations, and have tried to put as much karma as they can on others, and sold humanity out to these Beings without realizing that intention of heart and paradigm counts for a lot, and what people make of the world around them, and if they're operating out of Love. So alot of this is going to backfire on them, and they have long thought they're off the hook. They've been taught by their families, and by their own "religion" that they're doing a duty, God given, and performing a function and have been born to perform it. They are very much being misled on purpose by that which they are following, which is not God/Good.

The thing is, Family, Goodness, doesnt wish this to befall anyone and really is here to lend a helping hand, to nudge, awaken, events that come should encourage seekers to meditate, ask questions, and start to overcome some lack of love and make direction changes. Its not Them that is causing this harm, the school has been set up interactively, and is a very hard one to get through , but they work tirelessly to ensure the best outcome, safety, and roadsigns, even out and out direct nudges are given without whatever perimeters have been allowed for interference, for there are things that are done, and things that can't be done.

Because its our own consciousness that will be feeling the sorrow, and shame at harming family here, its our own sense of justice, our own wish to purge this that is really behind this.

All of this being said, I believe in Healing, Forgiveness and Love as the most important things to envision and see, and hold for everyone. No matter what happens, those are the things I pray for, envision, and wish for, yearn for, a world in which all can wake up at any stage, even after death, and seek remission, sorrow, and learn from all the actions, even the bad ones, and add all this kowledge to the master file, for everyone to download so we all don't have to jump in fire to know it hurts, or drown in a creek to imagine what that would be like. We should sharing all the knowledge and learning from everyone's journeys, and seeking healing and forgiveness.

Era - Cathar Rhythm and After Time

ERA - Miseri Mani

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Even here, and now, the existence of winterlands is depicted in many cases of near death experiences. I've read accounts of a Surgeon saying it was very common in the hospitals, and that what isn't mentioned is many wake up during procedures where they would ultimately expire, and beg for help, for they were being pulled down, desperate for help.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
Here this is a study they're conducting and are under the pressumption its rare.

www.emjc3.com...

www.unsolvedmysteries.com...

www.mellen-thomas.com...

www.mindpowernews.com...

I was so startled by her comment, I momentarily slowed my pace and yelled back, "Who are you? What do you mean by that?"

Her answer surprised me. "I'm a surgical nurse at a hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. We have lots of near-death cases there, and almost all of them are the negative kind. You know what I mean --people who end up in HELL!"

.....Most researchers of the near-death experience (NDE) report that unpleasant cases are quite rare, numbering less than one percent of the thousands thus far investigated and of the eight million tallied by a Gallup Poll during a survey on the subject published in 1982 (Gallup and Proctor, 1982). Yet my experiences interviewing near-death survivors since 1978 have consistently shown me otherwise, suggesting an abundance of such cases: 105 out of the more than 700 I have queried....

Bruce Greyson, a psychiatrist noted for his long-term commitment to near-death research, admitted that people like himself had not been asking the right questions to identify those who might have undergone "dark" or distressing episodes . He confessed: "We didn't try to find them because we didn't want to know." His comment underscored the fact that, for the most part, published reports of near-death studies have side-stepped "negative" accounts.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I understand not through a book but because I have done what you said (seeking) and Thee led me in many ways. Thee also led me, to my mother, with little accomplishment. My father, is a atheist.

Past beliefs were meant for those people of that time and culture, of that evolving phase. In this age, we are beyond that, are to build from that, and seek through our hearts what they were not ready to understand. Many of the traits displayed or claimed as 'god' in the book....are a reflection of traits of flesh. Many things have happened in our past, to be a reflection to us, now, to learn from and discern of.

Lie, was too strong of a word. Its not a lie because you are not aware that its not truth. But the Spirit does speak to say that many things are misunderstood. Thee stresses, there is no need to worry others who are not ready to seek Thee and their own , true nature of Spirit within them.

Ive already seen, my mother will repeat her cycle. We will all still be here for many years, unless a unexpected death comes to us. There is alot to do here on Earth still, there are many that still need to filter from flesh to Spirit. There is no date, there is no time of harvest. This is what I have been shown. At death, we are weighed and measured and we see with our true eye of light, what we still need. Many accept a belief because it comforts them to think 'they have been given the answers of finding the way' and they find comfort in the idea of a savior.

I have no doubts and I have no questions anymore. I know what Im to do. I do it very little because many are not ready so Ive learned to speak only where it may be needed. I dont speak so much for you to hear for you are not ready. I speak for those that are reading this, that already know there is no place that can be void of God, to help them not fall back into the 'fear' that what you are teaching is so.

This emanation is made in a way that when it comes to things of Spirit, only comfort, mercy, understanding, patients, and love...should be known as the nature of Spirit.

The Christ returns, through you, through me, he returned anywhere that someone allowed the Spirit to show its true nature through the instrument we call the flesh body. Christ, is not one person. Christ, is a state of being. Heaven, is a state of being. The kingdom is not somewhere beyond earth or something outside of you. The kingdom is within you. Which is why you dont need a book, to learn, about God. You need the book, to learn about the evolving history of mankind and learn how there were reasons for what they believed. It reflects, the state of being, that humanity was dealing with. It shows that mankind was very impulsive in their feelings causing them to act. Example is their feelings of hurt loosing land and their feelings of jealousy and envy that made them feel angry. They reacted impulsively, killing and hurting others. Slowly, in that book, we see mankind evolve. We see them thinking before they acted. We see them becoming more patient, more accepting (with the help of Jesus). We see them, become more forgiving and more loving.

When mankind does not understand, the Spirit does not hold this against them. Just like a loving parent, the Spirit will continue to hold hope in the knowing that through experiences and reaping what is sown, they will find the way.

There is such things as incorrect and correct. But there is also a very Grey line of what is correct for one and correct for another. We have religions that support war in the name of God. Some would say that is wrong, some would say it is right. There is such a thing as actions of flesh and actions of spirit. If you want to call these good and evil, you may. But its important that you know, every thing that is every done, the Spirit above all knows why it was done. The Spirit knows if it was the persons intellect, pride, ego, personality, ect...and the Spirit then cycles what that soul (phase of Spirit) is going to be in need of to sift and filter to be able to see the difference from Spirit nature and flesh nature.

This is not about ego that I share. If that was so, then your sharing would be about ego too...and so would anyone elses that feels they understand.

We emanated into bodies of flesh for a reason. For a renewing. Its natural, that we began long ago attending more to our flesh body then of our Spirit body. Literally, we 'did not know god' (literally, we did not know our true self) anymore. This is the analogy of the garden of eden (the true self taking form and us not loosing contact with God, our true being, our true nature). It had to happen and was meant to happen. It had purpose, not for us as individuals, but for Spirit, the only True Infinite One, God.

My mother has been so hurt in her life, she still is in need of the comfort she gains from her belief. Its not 'wrong' for it is what she is in need of now and the Spirit knows why she needs that and holds nothing against anyone for being on a path that they are in need of. Thee only, sets a path for them to keep learning. All, keep learning and sifting.

The path you are on...is a path you are in need of.

There are reasons Jesus did not teach everyone the same things. For there is no reason to teach something to those that cant understand or are not ready.

There will be no harvest on any certain date. There will be no 'sudden' occurrence unless it happens through the acts of death. Can a 'many' die that happen to know and understand and can give back to Spirit what is of Thee and give back to Earth where its come from....sure. But as far as I know and understand....those that have learned to live for things of Spirit over things of flesh....will then choose to come back, to aid others in Spirit, to be vibration holders here. There are more of these holders here now, there ever before.

Your belief matters not...as long as you are living more of Spirit then of your flesh. But to try to lead people to come to God out of fear they will miss a harvest or time is running out, that a end is near....is something the Spirit within me wont stay silence against. People need to seek Thee, because they feel the 'to and fro' of Thee within them.

Jesus was no more special then you, he just happened to leave behind his wisdom in understanding what it means to live more for things of Spirit, the 'life' of Spirit....over the life of flesh. He did not die to save us from our sins, he died because he knew that this was not a life to fight for. If he would of done so, it would of only blemished his spiritual nature that he had raised. We dont get saved from sins, we learn and heal, from sins. No other person can carry your cross for you and no other person can carry my cross for me. As Spirit, we all must do this, its a part of the process. We all must cast our earthly natures upon the cross, and carry them at our own will because we understand.

There are many in this thread that are a part of being a holder of vibration for this age. Im thinking certain dates will have to pass, maybe even lots of years, before you can see that. The Spirit waits to move mountains, through us. Thee awaits to do great things, through the instruments its emanating through. Thee awaits to bring unity and harmony between the different manifestations it has expressed through. This is an age of evolving into a more deeper understanding, of the nature of Spirit, our true nature. Those that are not ready to know what is of flesh is of flesh and not of the nature of spirit, will be given understanding in that they know not what they do and they will reap what they sow but not in punishment, for to learn. The Spirit will keep sifting and kneading where ever there is a need for this to be done.

Your beliefs serve a personal purpose for you and what you will need to see in the life reflection after you die. It may happen, before you die. But I wont stand silent while someone tries to tell others they need to start to be afraid if they have not yet understood that their soul (which is a phase of spirit so it has the nature of spirit in it) is in need of finding harmony and its true nature. If people are adhering to their nature of flesh, they are still in need of learning from that. You can point out to them life styles that are more for their flesh body then for their Spirit....but then show them, they are loved and God, is patient. For when they think they are ready to seek....they need to know...Thee awaits.

All things have purpose be it of flesh nature or in nature of spirit. All the things we do in our nature of flesh, will be used, for us to reflect on and learn from.

I come with another message. Life...on Earth....is just really beginning. When we reach the age where 'more then few' are finding the way....we reach the age where the Life of Spirit, has really just begun here.

Im not here to debate or troll your thread. Ive said my peace and will only add if asked. I come in love and wish you and others well. Do not be discouraged when time passes, and when there is much work to be done here.

LV

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

During life's reflections, there can be what we call negative experiences. We create this, just like we create many ideas here in this body. Its temporary, for we are hard on ourselves. We 'work through' our conscious knowing and with the help of the Holy Spirit, we are pulled out of those illusions.

The negative experiences are a emotional reaction to seeing our natures of flesh and the things it caused. Its not a 'real place' in what people call a 'hell' but it does seem like a hell to that person in that moment. I saw my mother experience her own 'hell' and it offered something to teach her.

We are given many experiences, to make us think and discern and sift. Each experience, has its purpose, to help us discover our true nature.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I understand not through a book but because I have done what you said (seeking) and Thee led me in many ways. Thee also led me, to my mother, with little accomplishment. My father, is a atheist.

Past beliefs were meant for those people of that time and culture, of that evolving phase. In this age, we are beyond that, are to build from that, and seek through our hearts what they were not ready to understand. Many of the traits displayed or claimed as 'god' in the book....are a reflection of traits of flesh. Many things have happened in our past, to be a reflection to us, now, to learn from and discern of.

Lie, was too strong of a word. Its not a lie because you are not aware that its not truth. But the Spirit does speak to say that many things are misunderstood. Thee stresses, there is no need to worry others who are not ready to seek Thee and their own , true nature of Spirit within them.

Ive already seen, my mother will repeat her cycle. We will all still be here for many years, unless a unexpected death comes to us. There is alot to do here on Earth still, there are many that still need to filter from flesh to Spirit. There is no date, there is no time of harvest. This is what I have been shown. At death, we are weighed and measured and we see with our true eye of light, what we still need. Many accept a belief because it comforts them to think 'they have been given the answers of finding the way' and they find comfort in the idea of a savior.

I have no doubts and I have no questions anymore. I know what Im to do. I do it very little because many are not ready so Ive learned to speak only where it may be needed. I dont speak so much for you to hear for you are not ready. I speak for those that are reading this, that already know there is no place that can be void of God, to help them not fall back into the 'fear' that what you are teaching is so.

This emanation is made in a way that when it comes to things of Spirit, only comfort, mercy, understanding, patients, and love...should be known as the nature of Spirit.

The Christ returns, through you, through me, he returned anywhere that someone allowed the Spirit to show its true nature through the instrument we call the flesh body. Christ, is not one person. Christ, is a state of being. Heaven, is a state of being. The kingdom is not somewhere beyond earth or something outside of you. The kingdom is within you. Which is why you dont need a book, to learn, about God. You need the book, to learn about the evolving history of mankind and learn how there were reasons for what they believed. It reflects, the state of being, that humanity was dealing with. It shows that mankind was very impulsive in their feelings causing them to act. Example is their feelings of hurt loosing land and their feelings of jealousy and envy that made them feel angry. They reacted impulsively, killing and hurting others. Slowly, in that book, we see mankind evolve. We see them thinking before they acted. We see them becoming more patient, more accepting (with the help of Jesus). We see them, become more forgiving and more loving.

When mankind does not understand, the Spirit does not hold this against them. Just like a loving parent, the Spirit will continue to hold hope in the knowing that through experiences and reaping what is sown, they will find the way.

There is such things as incorrect and correct. But there is also a very Grey line of what is correct for one and correct for another. We have religions that support war in the name of God. Some would say that is wrong, some would say it is right. There is such a thing as actions of flesh and actions of spirit. If you want to call these good and evil, you may. But its important that you know, every thing that is every done, the Spirit above all knows why it was done. The Spirit knows if it was the persons intellect, pride, ego, personality, ect...and the Spirit then cycles what that soul (phase of Spirit) is going to be in need of to sift and filter to be able to see the difference from Spirit nature and flesh nature.

This is not about ego that I share. If that was so, then your sharing would be about ego too...and so would anyone elses that feels they understand.

We emanated into bodies of flesh for a reason. For a renewing. Its natural, that we began long ago attending more to our flesh body then of our Spirit body. Literally, we 'did not know god' (literally, we did not know our true self) anymore. This is the analogy of the garden of eden (the true self taking form and us not loosing contact with God, our true being, our true nature). It had to happen and was meant to happen. It had purpose, not for us as individuals, but for Spirit, the only True Infinite One, God.

My mother has been so hurt in her life, she still is in need of the comfort she gains from her belief. Its not 'wrong' for it is what she is in need of now and the Spirit knows why she needs that and holds nothing against anyone for being on a path that they are in need of. Thee only, sets a path for them to keep learning. All, keep learning and sifting.

The path you are on...is a path you are in need of.

There are reasons Jesus did not teach everyone the same things. For there is no reason to teach something to those that cant understand or are not ready.

There will be no harvest on any certain date. There will be no 'sudden' occurrence unless it happens through the acts of death. Can a 'many' die that happen to know and understand and can give back to Spirit what is of Thee and give back to Earth where its come from....sure. But as far as I know and understand....those that have learned to live for things of Spirit over things of flesh....will then choose to come back, to aid others in Spirit, to be vibration holders here. There are more of these holders here now, there ever before.

Your belief matters not...as long as you are living more of Spirit then of your flesh. But to try to lead people to come to God out of fear they will miss a harvest or time is running out, that a end is near....is something the Spirit within me wont stay silence against. People need to seek Thee, because they feel the 'to and fro' of Thee within them.

Jesus was no more special then you, he just happened to leave behind his wisdom in understanding what it means to live more for things of Spirit, the 'life' of Spirit....over the life of flesh. He did not die to save us from our sins, he died because he knew that this was not a life to fight for. If he would of done so, it would of only blemished his spiritual nature that he had raised. We dont get saved from sins, we learn and heal, from sins. No other person can carry your cross for you and no other person can carry my cross for me. As Spirit, we all must do this, its a part of the process. We all must cast our earthly natures upon the cross, and carry them at our own will because we understand.

There are many in this thread that are a part of being a holder of vibration for this age. Im thinking certain dates will have to pass, maybe even lots of years, before you can see that. The Spirit waits to move mountains, through us. Thee awaits to do great things, through the instruments its emanating through. Thee awaits to bring unity and harmony between the different manifestations it has expressed through. This is an age of evolving into a more deeper understanding, of the nature of Spirit, our true nature. Those that are not ready to know what is of flesh is of flesh and not of the nature of spirit, will be given understanding in that they know not what they do and they will reap what they sow but not in punishment, for to learn. The Spirit will keep sifting and kneading where ever there is a need for this to be done.

Your beliefs serve a personal purpose for you and what you will need to see in the life reflection after you die. It may happen, before you die. But I wont stand silent while someone tries to tell others they need to start to be afraid if they have not yet understood that their soul (which is a phase of spirit so it has the nature of spirit in it) is in need of finding harmony and its true nature. If people are adhering to their nature of flesh, they are still in need of learning from that. You can point out to them life styles that are more for their flesh body then for their Spirit....but then show them, they are loved and God, is patient. For when they think they are ready to seek....they need to know...Thee awaits.

All things have purpose be it of flesh nature or in nature of spirit. All the things we do in our nature of flesh, will be used, for us to reflect on and learn from.

I come with another message. Life...on Earth....is just really beginning. When we reach the age where 'more then few' are finding the way....we reach the age where the Life of Spirit, has really just begun here.

Im not here to debate or troll your thread. Ive said my peace and will only add if asked. I come in love and wish you and others well. Do not be discouraged when time passes, and when there is much work to be done here.

LV

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

There are winterlands as there are summerland eutopian channels, and also very real suffering, just as there is incredible unjustifiably suffering caused with intent by the actions of others here and it has caused so much pain in this world that one cannot even imagine, just hearing of one of them, and what one person has been put through destroys the universe for me. Those doing such things, though loved, and compassionated, will be facing the very metaphorically dark things they served, and will be confronted with something that for some reason they refrained from allowing themselves to imagine or feel while doing this to others.

Of course no one is talking about infinity, but a temporal winterland, hellscape, that will seem like ages for the ones in it. Which is why so many are being woken up now, and even experiencing family and friends in the skies to do so.

Even while the seriousness of this is being pointed out, I pray for everyone to wake up and to realize they need to turn away from the road and seek alternative ways to turn this around and their lives, for I believe in the strength of Forgiveness, Love and Healing, for everyone.

I speak for those that are reading this, that already know there is no place that can be void of God, to help them not fall back into the 'fear' that what you are teaching is so.

I agree with this statement,there is no place where Family/Light/Love/Kindness/Compassion/Mercy/Goodness is not present and cannot reach, and waits for each to realize and overcome the things that prevents one from striving to become this themselves.

We speak of locations, of winterlands and summerlands, and locales, channels wihthin a school. Infinities within something, without something, infinity Beyond, and Beyond the Beyond, yet more Beyonds, outside the schools. But we cannot measure infinity at all, and those locations, where are they? Where is ours? What compartmentalization is all of this? Is the one zone far from the other? Or do they exist in the same infinite space?

I also believe for anyone here interventions are needed, and for everyone there, interventions are needed.

Some who think there is no wrong and right and all things are lessons would even suggest killing a child was karmic and something of a lesson for both and not interfere.

In reality, we are being graded and tested every day. Should someone attempt to endanger those around me, you can bet we will be graded on not only whether we can try to do something, if possible, but how we behave. Intervention and protecting innocents should be the rule not the exception, as well extending compassion and counseling healing to those who are harming self by harming others, and experiencing hellzones instead of seeking forgiveness of self and a way to try and help others in similar situations.[

Edit to add:

There is a lot of Love and understanding of learning and lessons in your post. However the signs are around and people are being given information to speak up. We don't live in a world where people are left to their own devices in lessons, but a world that is artificially hijacked in an attempt to put karma and entrap loving people like a carefully woven web. While I see most of this entrapment as backfiring on them, and they falling into their own traps, for people overcome and make the best and often are as loving as they can be in many circumstances in this world, and have given generously to equalize the world many times over out of charity, it just seems to fall in the wrong hands and further the corruption, due to the web. I don't see people in a negative light. So as much that can be said outright to shine some light as possible to counter the deceptions, is only a good thing. For its not like everyone is being given equal air time, the corruption has the stations pretty well controlled here.

I see nearly everyone as positive and loving and good.

Nonetheless AdonaiChristBless has very Good Intentions.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What are your thoughts on the book "Messages from Michael" (If you're familiar)
I was given that book when I was very young because I always had so many questions that frustrated priests and other "experts". I was satisfied with it's "evolution" and "personality overlays" theories for many years but became skeptical of the genuineness of the "Michael" authors, can't base it on anything more than a feeling there's something not quite right.

Do you have an opinion of Edgar Cayce's work?

I understand many times these are just different people's interpretation of the same thing, but these have always interested me.

While I remain forever skeptical in all things, enjoying the thread :-)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

hello first thank you for all the answer you provide to the others poster because it answer to all my others questions

now i'm a littel confused how could i tell,i was a diffrent person, i was not like i'm now, since 2 years all what it was making my life has vanish, i feel also like i'm not the same person truly, when i look at the mirror i know it's me but something has change,my body i don"t know why but i'm curious about my hand i look at my hand all the time like and my sens are changing like i have an internal alarm, my night are a total mess, i can sleep 10 hours and the next night 3 hours but don"t feel tired and a sweat a lot in my bed i feel like i'm vibrating sometimes i touch the ground to feel if there is vibration
something deep inside of me has change me , i could not really tell, all the people even my best friend has vanish also, it was not brutale but slowly i saw all this people keep leaving there life with out me, and i don't feel sad about it it's totally the opposite i have the feeling that we'v done what we have to do and now it's over.
To finish i have this feeling like i had achieve something, before when i have money problem for exemple i was stressful and depressed but now i don't care because i have the feeling this not my buisness anymore, this not life and all this is just a game.

sometimes it's wired because i have the feeling it's the end like i'm going to die or something like this but i 'm not afraid i have the feeling it's time to go home or something like that... i don't know what to say but this is what i feel.

thank you

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by Universal Light

This explanation sounds very much like ascension, but I assume from what you are saying, this harvesting is not religion specific.

Thanks for your previous response.

Although I can't answer for the thread starter,what I have read of this harvest,implies that those who view God Almighty as their God and who hold to his teachings are in fact the ones who are removed.

You know those christians ,those horrible christians who have been telling the world that the rapture is upon us.
where the dead in Christ rise with those that are alive in Christ , and go to be with the Lord.

But of course, those left here, will be told that it was the harvest and it is a good thing for those who are left
because those who were taken were a hindrance and they need to go to a different dimension, but dont worry they will return to you, once they earn how to live here with the left behind in harmony.
edit on 7-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I understand not through a book but because I have done what you said (seeking)

That is why you appear to be quite lost because you hearken not unto the words of the Creator God. For many have come to earth with words from the Heavens to give unto the children of men to guide and assist them and bring them direction. Some choose to listen while others reject the words from on high. When I say seek I say unto you seek the Creator not in your mind based on what you think the Creator or God to be but seek in prayer to the true God and your Father which is in heaven who is a real being and not imagination or metaphor.

My father, is a atheist.

Your true Father and Brother are well aware of the truth and know all about the Heavens that exist above and beyond the earth you believe and think you know.

Past beliefs were meant for those people of that time and culture, of that evolving phase.

The truth is never-ending and never changing, there is one truth and it's unchangeable from the eternities to the eternities.

In this age, we are beyond that,

What is beyond to one who truly understands infinity where there's always a beyond and beyond and beyond.

Many of the traits displayed or claimed as 'god' in the book....are a reflection of traits of flesh.

Thoughts of an infant toddler.

Its not a lie because you are not aware that its not truth.

So there you said it, there is such a thing as untruth, shows an opposition doesn't it, and if one thing has an opposition what does that suggest about other things?

there is no need to worry others who are not ready to seek Thee and their own,

Know ye not the will of our Father who art in heaven? Know ye not that he loves us and is pushing us at this time to prepare for the coming times and great tribulations ahead? Arise O daughter and recall who you are and come unto thee, who are thou to question thy Father who art in Heaven? Be clean and rid thy garments of those stains that are clinging unto thee.

Ive already seen,

Is seeing in your mind of imagination reality? See; but see not for your eyes have been clouded and dimmed by the adversary which brings you such a strong delusion.

my mother will repeat her cycle.

Knowest thou not the things of God? Clean thy mouth and wash thy lips with soap well for unclean spirits may speak unto thee.

The cycle of death is what thou shalt receive if thou does continue in thy path and the wrath of thy own hands shalt though taste.

We will all still be here for many years, unless a unexpected death comes to us.

Unexpected will it be as a thief in the night, sleep for tomorrow arise not, may you and everybody else in the house be prepared with eyes wide open to see.

There is alot to do here on Earth still,

Yes and you better get to it, this shows imperfection and work yet to be done.

there are many that still need to filter from flesh to Spirit.

So you are suggesting imperfection? You mean of course there's still work yet to be done, doesn't this suggest progression?

There is no date, there is no time of harvest.

There is no date, there is no time but rest assured O daughter, thy day of harvest shall come.

This is what I have been shown.

In thine own imagination thou has become delusional; now be honest with yourself.

At death, we are weighed and measured and we see with our true eye of light, what we still need.

Is it a habit of thine O potential daughter of zion to dig a hole and thy grave? Realize though not what thou suggesteth? Still in need thou sayest; in need of what and why if all be as thou sayest perfect and without blemish?

Many accept a belief because it comforts them to think 'they have been given the answers

Speakest thou unto thyself? In saying, thou hast said it well.

find comfort in the idea of a savior.

Choose thee this day what thou doest in life, does thine own hand not decide what thou drinkest and buyeth? Who then must save thee if thou is thine own decision maker? If thy neighbor assists thee in time of need does thou rejecteth such an offer? O daughter, how hast though missed the salt and time of seasoning? Has thou lost thine own savour? Knowest thou not for what purpose the son of man came in unto thine own house? Casteth thou stones upon he who comes to give in the service to others? Daughter of zion thou art and without mother thou art not, how then art thou if thou canst make thee?

I have no doubts and I have no questions anymore. I know what Im to do.

How does thou knowest and claimeth to know when thou art still lost as a child in thy dreams.

I do it very little because many are not ready so Ive learned to speak only where it may be needed.

Who art thou O daughter and why must thy lips speak as if thou art thine own Creator? Knowest thou not how thee came to be and who speakest unto thee? Who is it that saith what is needed, take heed in thine words for the heavens come unto thee with alms for the poor; behold the kingdom of heaven is upon thee and draweth near.

I dont speak so much for you to hear for you are not ready.

Ye speak with a tongue given unto thee and hear with an ear allowed for thee to wear, take not for granted what thou sayest and doeth. O daughter of the field; understand not who thou communes with? Ye say ready; we say be ready; for ready or not here we come sayeth the sun in the sky of hosts on high.

I speak for those that are reading this, that already know there is no place that can be void of God,

Ye speak with a tongue that leads astray, the night falleth upon those in it's course so does death. There is life, there is death, there is God, there is void. Be not fooled or mistaken.

to help them not fall back into the 'fear'

How does thou fear and cast fear; why and how O daughter canst thou have fear? What brings fear into thine house, is it death, is it fire, is it hell, is it torment,is it pain, is it suffering and the shadow that consumes thee? Fear thine own making and the maker of thine hand doest thou fear, have thee need to fear, a fear that digs it's own grave unto death does it dig; life without strife by the words of thine hand, see the light without night where there's rain without pain. Be it unto you according to thine own works and hand but beware it's a scare and a tear of thine hair.

when it comes to things of Spirit, only comfort, mercy, understanding, patients, and love...should be known as the nature of Spirit.

Doesn't only suggest another be it father be it mother? Sayest thou only, what is only be another? What is father be there mother? Sayeth thou only yet understandeth thee not thine own declaration of thine own hand? Understandeth thou not only yet declare thyself one. Only be unto you; only be clear, you are near, you are far, you are sown, you are shown, are there more than one only; as you say be it only; why the need to even share if there only be one layer? Mercy, comfort, love is there any other thing; be it only, be it souly?

Why say only if there be anything else but one, does the word only suggest another? Only be love sayest thou, why only be love; does it mean there is yet another other than love? Perfect does thou say; why saith perfect is it perfect? Why saith forgive is there another way or path? Is there only one way or another; what is other if there's only?

The Christ returns, through you, through me, he returned anywhere that someone allowed the Spirit to show its true nature through the instrument we call the flesh body.

O daughter how does thou fail and error in thine own mind, knowest ye not the words thou speaketh? If ye are wrong do you believe in wrong; if ye feel yourself right, no ye not the day and the night? Careful in which spirits thou pretendeth to be and which spirits thou offendeth.

Christ, is not one person. Christ, is a state of being.

The son of man even Jesus Christ came unto his own and his own received him not. Rejected of men was He cast out and reviled, the corner stone of creation which holdeth the foundation. Christ; the truth, light and way back unto the Heavens; only by Christ's teachings and examples of unconditional love, forgiveness and true goodness unto others, STO and GOD shall man or woman return unto the Father. If you so reject the corner stone of the heavens be it known; ye reject thine own maker, thy creator, if thou thinkest thou art God thou understandeth not thine origin. Careful in which thou speaketh O daughter, art thou not humble, be it blasphemy unto heaven, be thou careful in which thou saith for thy spirit still remaineth.

Heaven, is a state of being.

Is such your definition of heaven? Could there be an only or another? Know ye not the heavens beyond the stars? See ye not the suns afar and the distant lands in the meadow? Ye say I know but ye lie unto yourself; ye know not or ye would know. Ye are seed cast down to grow; be not weed for what you show. From afar can you remember,? Say ye not I know; when ye in truth know not what ye say.

The kingdom is not somewhere beyond earth or something outside of you. The kingdom is within you.

The kingdom speaks to you and may be found within you if thy temple be clean and pure, but ye who do evil and take heed not unto the words of Christ know not what ye say or what ye do. For ye are blinded in the ways of mammon, sow ye not good seed in the ground; ye reap nothing unto yourselves of good according to thy works it shall be given unto thee.

Which is why you dont need a book, to learn, about God.

Prophets have been placed on earth throughout history in order to bless and bring the word of God unto the children of men for their own welfare. Some in history listened and recognized the words being spoken unto them while others used those words for their own gain and corrupted the true teachings of God. Discern properly ye must; understand the bible for what it really is and what it really means. Understand ye not that our Father in heaven is a God of good and love? Know ye not that much of the bible also has been corrupted and intentionally changed to make God appear as evil? Where is thine light eye to see and why sayest thou ye see when ye seest not and recognize not? How can ye children learn if ye have no school of learning with a teacher and teachers words? Take not for granted the many blessings before you and all around you and recognize that which ye have been given without claiming them to be of your own doing or making. Humble yourselves for some have exalted themselves believing they are God understanding not they are part of God's creation and without a loving God they would not be where they are now.

There is such things as incorrect and correct.

In recognizing the above you speak the truth and have the potential to further see it.

We have religions that support war in the name of God.

War is not an act of God nor is it Godly, nor is it goodly or good, those who live by the sword shall die by the sword, those who consume flesh shall be consumed of themselves.

Some would say that is wrong, some would say it is right.

War is not good, recognize that which is good and of God.

My mother has been so hurt in her life, she still is in need of the comfort she gains from her belief. Its not 'wrong' for it is what she is in need of now and the Spirit knows why she needs that and holds nothing against anyone for being on a path that they are in need of.

Thy mother is on that path that leads back unto our Father in heaven in following the true teachings of Christ for what they are. In given time you will recognize and know also and remember yourself for who you really are. Your mother has prayed much for you and her prayers have been heard and were never in vein. The heavens will open the doors for you and behold already your eyes are beginning to see more and more of the things pertaining to God.

Your belief matters not...as long as you are living more of Spirit then of your flesh.

As long as, as long as you say, sounds like there is a as long as, sounds like one thing must be done over another, so does this then mean there is learning? Does this then suggest that things are progressing? Does this then suggest a process of working on becoming more perfect as long as, as long as? Is all perfect? Is earth heaven? Perhaps there really is a place somewhere out there that is more perfect or closer to perfection.

But to try to lead people to come to God out of fear they will miss a harvest or time is running out, that a end is near....is something the Spirit within me wont stay silence against.

If ye knew your children were being poisoned by someone, would ye not try to stop it or warn them? Is it fear or is it love? Is it not out of caring and loving those children that ye would inform them of the dangers? Do ye believe there to be such a thing as danger? What is opposite to safe? Do dangers exist on earth? Is it wrong to warn a person if they know of coming dangers?

Jesus was no more special then you,

And never claimed to be; a pure loving being claims not to be more special or better than anyone for they have a much higher awareness understanding of infinity potential and eternity. In humility do they choose to serve, and the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Let he who is greatest among you be your servant and he who is wisest among you be your minister. Service to others, charity, love and helping through giving is what the kingdom of heaven is all about.

he just happened to leave behind his wisdom in understanding what it means to live more for things of Spirit, the 'life' of Spirit....over the life of flesh.

Go now with that spirit of unconditional love, forgiveness and charity and let it be your guide. Nobody is perfect and everyone can use assistance, don't lose sight that there are real entities and adversaries of the underworlds working against you more than you know.

He did not die to save us from our sins, he died because he knew that this was not a life to fight for.

Careful in what words you use if ye know not what you say and are not yet sure about what you believe in. It's clear you understand not about the eternal ways of Christ and knowing what really took place and how it happened. Ye are not capable of understanding at this time. In wisdom it is withheld from most of the world who are not ready for such awareness.

No other person can carry your cross for you and no other person can carry my cross for me.

Some things are possible and can be taken away through asking and forgiveness, there are eternal understandings exceptions of taking away one's consequences based on asking for help and forgiveness from one in authority with position to assist taking away things from another ye are not yet aware of. If ye know not what ye say for sure then it's better to say not. All things of good are possible for some in higher awareness positions with greater understandings of infinity and eternity solutions.

As Spirit, we all must do this, its a part of the process.

In saying so you speak truth, all spirit intelligences must pass through a similar earth life process in one form or another at one point in time or another.

There is no beginning or ending neither was there, spirit intelligences have always existed in one form or another and will always exist forever and ever without end.

Im not here to debate or troll your thread.

Neither am I and you posted to me so I posted to you, in love and out of compassion have I shared what I have. You may not see the truth of existence at this time but you will eventually know the truth of my words and then you will know why I've shared what I've shared as it's written.

Ive said my peace and will only add if asked.

Find peace with the true spirit of love and peace which is Christ.

there is much work to be done here.

I'm glad that you recognize such and such suggests that all is not perfect but in the process of still learning and progressing moving forwards.

I testify to you that Heavens exist and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt for I have seen things you have not yet been given to see or remember in this lifetime but I assure you what I speak here and now is truth and there are dangers where there are safety zones. Be wise and cautious in what messages you share with others as some messages can be damaging to one's spirit and ye shall be held accountable for your actions.

Blessings, peace, love and may the light of Christ be with you.
edit on 7-4-2011 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Jesus.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You may not see the truth of existence at this time but you will eventually know the truth of my words and then you will know why I've shared what I've shared as it's written.

I feel you follow other men and do not have a true understanding of the nature of Spiritual things. Just because other men wrote what you now follow and repeat, does not make it a spiritual understanding.

Many people are shown things and oddly enough, those things vary in greatness. There seems to be a very personal addition to 'what people see'. Our desires and fears, create many things and these experiences can seem very real. The question we should be asking though is why does everyone see what seems to be different things, different places, different details, what seems to be very personal heavens and hells? There is a reason our mind is so powerful to create like that. There is a reason our desires, fears, ect....are fulfilled in more ways then one. Every single thought, shows something about ourselves.

Even untruths, at some point, have purpose. For to discern, we must have two different aspects to discern from.

To compare a 'word of god' you have to see if the understanding and wisdom is not only written by man but also lays within the very blueprint of existing and being. The most precious of gems of things of Spirit lay within life itself, nature, cycles, experience. Things like the worth of love, sharing, compassion...are not things we need another man to tell us of their worth. Things of Spirit are not that complex, once you see that the word is within the design of existence itself. The kingdom is truly within.

Things of Spirit are things that you do not have to be told, by another being. They are things you can find, by just living and being.

What ever you believe, has personal purpose for you, so for now, it is a truth for you. It will all be weighed and measured to show you something about yourself one day and about mankinds path.

Discovering things of Spirit and discerning that from things of flesh...is a slow evolving path, hence we have had many cultures and religions and ideas that came forth and they all had purpose for their time and people. There was reasons why man believed they had to be saved. You can be shown through the Spirit why all beliefs and thoughts and ideas, ever were...and you can be shown their purpose for us as we slowly discern over many years, through many experiences, together and separate, as a unit and as individuals.

There is nothing to fear, when ready, one will find their way. Even when not ready, unknowingly, they are finding their way.

Im only here to tell others, do not fear Thee...you are loved beyond measure. You can buck like a horse all you want...but you will only be led to see that this is so and without Thee, nothing 'is'. Which is why there is no void or places without God. Its not in Thee's nature to leave anyone. Nothing exists at all, without Thee. This is what brings us to our knees, when we know this, we surrender.

To all.....only know...you have nothing to fear. What ever it is you are in need of be it things of flesh or things of spirit...is what will be offered to you. You do not need a mediator or another man to tell you of Thee....caste your things of flesh, your personality, your intellect, and your 'ego' aside, empty your cup, cleanse the Temple (your body) and ask Thee to teach you the nature of things of Spirit to help you discern from things of flesh. Above all, know God understands the things you have done and the reasons you have done them, likely better then you your own self, understands. All the things of the past, had to be, to get where you are now. All the things of mankind as a unit, had to be, to bring us to where we are now. We talk about untruths and truths, but all things serve a equal propose in the path and design of discernment.

Its not about being saved or worrying about your individual harvest time. Its about awakening, to your true self, of Spirit.

The things that you are spreading ACB...are the very things that have turned people away from seeking. Such things only fed man for a certain time and age. We are beyond that, most of everyone knows better then that, they know the spirit within them says we understand more then that now. What you are asking for people to do that have grown along with the cycle and evolving...is to regress.

What you show is not something about Spirit...but about yourself and where you are at on your path.

The reason there is work to be done is because this world still is yet to come to its fruitation and reach its prime image of the Spirit that fills it. Those that await to 'leave' earth...are going to have a hard time adjusting and coping if they dont understand that they are a part of that 'work'.

Ill repeat one last time, there will be no great harvest in the twinkling of an eye. Nature cycles of life and death will continue just as they have and are. Will you be disappointed when the harvest does not happen in the coming days? What will your answer be to 'why' it did not happen? What if you dont see the return of Jesus in your life time....will you be surprised at this? Dont you see intervention happens every day?

Every single belief, thought, and idea...has purpose for its time and place. Even all that you believe right now, has purpose, for you. It will be used at some point, to show you things about yourself.

You speak more through other men, then through the Spirit that fills your very being.

We all need to focus on how to be better people living in harmony together. This is more important then claiming we know things that we can not prove to eachother. We should be focusing on the 'works' like how the world can come together and everyone can stand as equals. We should stand up for those that are harmed and hurt and suffering. For we should stand up for what the Spirit is drawn to in its nature, which is harmony is living. These are the things that are important.

The kingdom on earth...comes through us, that allow the kingdom within us, to become and be filled with the nature of Spirit.

Ive yet to see mountains move. So I know, we are not finished here.

The idea of a harvest and one thinking they are ready, is nothing but ego thinking they are more ready then any other. Its just another idea that will be a marker, for us to look at ourselves through the divine eye. Ive seen myself in that eye in the path of seeking harvest and ascension. This is why, I seek those things no more. I saw, pride instead of humility. I saw my nature of flesh seeking reward instead of the Spirit being ready to be used in 'works'. I saw...me walking a path that was in service to myself.

Are you ready to walk the path Jesus walked? Are you ready to wait for all others that are filled with Spirit, before receiving your glory?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is really a great thread.
Universal LIght´s answers on questions from the heart.
Maybe there is something inside you can use.
I hope so...

Love and respect

new topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join