It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

what is the ultimate answer to the question of life, the universe and everything.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Some would say 42 and make a good joke

I would say there are no definitive answers, our language is coded into this 3d reality, and any answer writable would be limited to this reality.
From one perspective that´s just grand - yet from another perspective that just won´t do!
Maybe we should teach ourselves to fall in love with the questions, and look within ourself... Into that silent wordless realm that we tend to project out into the Universe, and thus love the question even more

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Universal, while I feel that I am personally "finding" myself and my abilities, it's my family that I am most worried about. I truly believe that my husband is my soul mate, and we will have no trouble finding each other. I also have 5 children aged 15-23.
My oldest currently lives in Hawaii, we live on the East coast. I spoke with him just the other day. He is very aware of the changes happening on Earth; more importantly he tells me that he has developed Telepathy, so much so that he can speak with strangers. I believe him completely, but the rest of the family thinks he has gone bonkers. I feel as though I will have no trouble finding him either.

I worry that I will not share the same fate as my other children. Two are young and do not have the ability for the understanding.

I do try to make everyone else aware, try to make them "see". It's so hard to do. Sometimes they look at me like I'm bonkers too.

I know you said that we should try and search out others who are at the same level as ourselves...I do not want my loved ones left behind. I need for them to wake up.

I did make my husband promise me that if/when I say we have to "Go Now", that he trust in me and follow. He responded with "Ok, I'll trust in you, just as long as you don't ask us to jump into a volcano or anything crazy".

See what I'm up against.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Universal light, great post!!! SnF! So we've realized that we are all ONE. We all know that the Creator is all of us and all of Creation. I feel this to my very core, to my soul if you will. I feel as if I'm in a holding pattern and am just waiting for the Creator to throw the switch. So what' s your read on what's going to happen when GOD throws the switch? Peace & Love to you ALL!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nekawa

Hey there. Thank you for your words. It's been a while since I have looked at this thread. Nice to see a little bit of activity around here. At its peak, there was a lot of energy surrounding it. It ended poorly but that is no issue.

As far as the message itself goes and having looked back, there are some distortions in what I said in a few areas. Nothing on this planet is 100% accurate and as I have said many times before, discern me to your fullest ability.

In regard to the inner nature of all of this, it seems that you have a keen ability on picking up on energy signatures. You could definitely say I have been around the Cosmos once or twice haha. Is this an ability you use often?

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The equation is in more in reference to explaining how everyone can wake up and remember the Creator inside of them. Most people are so beaten up by the system that it was a way to explain how to get things in gear so to speak. Becoming knowledgable to the truth leads to your protection from this contrived society which in turn leads to the power to do what you are capable of.

Just because humanity had a long suffering period does not mean there aren't many other civilizations who have power yet don't abuse it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Who you really are is the biggest discovery one can awaken to.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Before I respond, there is something calm and warm about your energy that actually feels quite familiar though I am pretty sure you and I haven't spoken before.

Hands down, the thing I hear the most is people are worried about their families. And it is 100% understandable. The truth is that because there are so many students in this school currently learning different grade levels, when Zero Point does happen, there is going to be a split. That is the way it goes. You wouldn't keep a 12th grader learning addition with 1st graders nor would you put a first grader in a calculus class. Everyone will be given Council and each soul with assistance, will place itself in the correct situation for continued learning. There will be many different results stemming from this.

Trying to make others "see" is a tricky situation. It is important first and foremost to respect the Law of Free Will. Every being has the right to remain ignorant to anything they wish. That is their Free Will to do so. So if they wish to remain asleep, caught in the illusion, etc. it is perfectly acceptable to do so. Which leads to why I originally said to connect with people of like vibration as yourself. They are searching for the same things you are.

The whole world thinks I'm bonkers. Then again, I think they are too. In the end it is no matter, all will happen perfectly.....it always does.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Love to see that energy radiating! Glad you enjoyed the post.

I don't know if I can use the switch analogy in the same manner that you are. I guess from a timeless Cosmic perspective this is a light switch event but in Earth years, this process has been going on for over 70 years now. The intensity of the consciousness is only increasing and will do so until Zero Point actually occurs.

Zero Point will be something experienced by all. It will be a timeless moment where the Veil of Forgetfulness is lifted and the truth will be shown to everyone. There will be a Cosmic remembering of sorts, all being shown and remembering who they are, where they came from, and the truth about Earth and the whole Creation. Once this is set then it will be time to deploy back into Infinity for the continuation of the learning of each soul. That can be many different things for many different souls.

I understand how you can feel like you are in a holding pattern, I too yearn for this to really get moving. Then I realize there is still time to help others enjoy the ride in a different manner. There is still a lot of work to be done.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Despite your words being the ones I did NOT want to hear, your words are rather comforting. While reading your response I "heard" you speaking to me. Probably sounds crazy, I know.

Thanks. I will continue to listen to your words.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes unfortunately nobody ever wants to hear those words. All you can do is take solice in the fact that is being handled with the utmost delicacy and enjoy as much of the remaining time in this paradigm as possible. It will be easier than imagined.

You don't sound crazy saying that you heard my voice, it actually makes perfect sense. It's in the same manner in which I could feel you energy signature. One of the things that will be interesting as we close this down is the "abilities" we will seem to have found (though in actuality it is a remembering of the said abilities).

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I just finished reading "Window of Opportunity"; while I understand, it makes me sad that I will miss my earthly experiences. I feel a "hole" in my heart if you will. I am not afraid. If I am not ready for advancement, I get to try again and again, until I get it right. I only wish I had learned this sooner. I cannot say it was never taught, I just never learned.

Thank You

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I hope you read that knowing that a good portion of that material was purposely distorted as well as some material left out. There are definitely parts to take with you as well.

I can understand how you will miss your experiences on Earth. With that said, if you place yourself in her (the planet's) shoes, the amount of pain and dark energy that she has tolerated for this extended of a period of time is unberable for an entity. And if this process wasn't happening now, it would only continue to escalate as the years continued.

You can feel that there is a hole or that you are short on time. Or you can feel like you still have an amazing opportunity to polarize and make an impact with the time left. There are still many potential timelines to play out before we actually arrive at the final one. The question is what impact will everyone have on it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

I hope you read that knowing that a good portion of that material was purposely distorted as well as some material left out. There are definitely parts to take with you as well.

Can you be more specific please? I am not quite sure what was distorted and what was not. Also, what information was left out? I do not like getting only half of the story, it makes things confusing.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I can certainly be more specific. In appreciation to Free Will, I will ask that you be more specific in your line of questioning.

An obvious distortion were the predictions made that did not turn out to come true. Predicting Infinity is an almost sure sign of distortion.

In regards to what was left out......in two words....a lot.

And that goes back to asking specific questions. Revealing truths only goes so far, and not that I have them all either because I don't. But handing out hall passes to kids whose only intention is to cut class is not beneficial. I mean that in the sense that seeking is the reward for the work. And that is not to suppostion that you are doing such. I just want to make clear the importance of personal upstriving.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

understood.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us,"

Hi UniversalLight,

Just want to thank you for this informative thread.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I read your opening statement, but I was wondering about the harvest that you speak of in your title.
what is this about?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have known Universal light for quite some time now and wanted you all to know that he's a great person with a great heart and clearly with the best intentions being in STO starting this thread with good intentions of assisting and helping the world.

The Harvest is quickly approaching, people must soon decide on what side they stand, is it in service to others or service to self? STO representing the spirit of love and peace which is one and the same aligned with the spirit of Christ in STO. All shall be given an opportunity to choose which direction they take before the end but many are choosing day to day already just in the way they are living their lives based on the choices and decisions they are making on an everyday basis.

The time of the harvest and sealing is soon at hand, there are many events about to begin in the world including signs in the sky's, these will be anomalies which may appear as lights or other strange phenomena sightings. Great wonders and signs in the celestial sky's and objects, the sun, planets and other stars with new discovered things. There shall be great earthquakes and the entire world at the same time shall wobble to and fro and the earth shall shake altogether if by a mighty wind. This will be a sign for mankind to wake up and know that the harvest is real and that the prophecies are real. For some it will not be enough to convince them but look around now at the planet and the many changes taking place.

Can you really deny all that is occurring and the many irregularities and changes taking place in the cycle of earth even now today? Ask a scientist about the earth and changes occurring and they may have quite a few things to say. There is a great debate on global warming and cooling and then all of the things happening in between. Open your eyes and take a good look around you and be aware of the things occurring and events to come.

When these events do come as the book of revelation even speaks about the Seals of God symbolically shall be placed upon them and this is part of the harvest and sealing. All people must now decide in which side they stand and what they choose. Do you want to remain captive to the world beast system or be freed from it and become one of the sons and daughters of all that represents STO, Good or GOD?

The time to make a clear decision of one from the other is soon at hand and even now at the doors. Those who choose STO and to bare the Seal of God which is good shall receive an experience in the transfiguration process that shall come and occur. They shall then help others and desire to help all who remain. The sickle shall soon be thrust and the wheat shall be gathered and taken into the barn and be made into eternal bread and the chaff shall be separated from the wheat and the weeds shall be taken in that day. For they shall have no root to stand in the great presence of higher vibration frequency. Prepare now spiritually, physically and mentally for the challenging times ahead, continue steadfast in doing good unto others and being in the service of your fellowmen.

I have written more about the coming times and even linked that thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blessing, peace and love to you all.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

I would just like to add a thought to this thread that comes off as a 'matter of factly' about all of this.

The expressions of Spirit (us and all things that 'are') are like a perpetual motion of being. At all times, there is the chance, after death of any life, for a vibration to raise and learn from its experience.

Someone who died thousands of years ago had the same 'chance' of life review as someone who will die any time in the future will have the chance of a humble, true, life review.

Making a 'choice' in this life, will not necessarily be a 'true choice'. If you think about, if everyone KNEW that this life depended on their growth in spirit...we would all jump up and down saying we want to be in service to others because who would not want to graduate? Their choice of choosing to be STO may be out of pride that they think they have learned what was needed, out of desire that they dont wish to incarnate on this earth anymore because they dont like it here, or even just out of fear that they dont want to be 'left behind'. There are many things that can make us 'choose' but those things may not help us truly understand the reasons to be loving, understanding, accepting, ect....of other 'beings'.

This is why we 'dont know everything'. If a poker player knew all the other players cards....would he be beating on his 'true' intentions of thinking he had a better hand then the other players? If you knew the answers on a test because someone gave them to you, would you really have understanding of the formulas that you were meant to learn about?

The design of 'life' is not meant to bring people to understand their true nature out of fear they are running out of time. This would bring people to make choices, for the wrong reasons and their choice, would not be based on what they learned, what they understand, or what they really are ready for.

Life is constantly 'being' like a filter, to the Spirit. Time, has no place, in the motion of the Spirit constantly being in expression and renewal. The renewal, must be true. Ive seen where someone THINKS they are ready....but in their NDE....they review their life and see many things they were in denial of or could not see with their eyes of flesh about themselves, about others, and about lifes purpose. This is why, one must die, to know their true nature and know their true reasons of why they made the choices they made throughout life. In this body complex, we see things with distortions. We fool ourselves with our desires, fears, and hopes....ALOT. Its not wrong that we do this, but it does cause us to not see everything with our divine eye.

Life is always raising vibration and changing vibrations. Its a natural process more then just a choice.

I want to encourage people to live today. The past can cause you to not move forward with growth, coping, and adjusting....and the future can cause us to not focus enough on living for today the best we can.

I know your message is of love and I know that ETMANS and Unity's also is all out of love for their fellow beings. But what I find dangerous to others is that people will make choices out of fear that they wont make the harvest you speak of.

There is no reason for anything to suddenly happen, like a harvest, for the chance to 'grow' in spirit has always been there and available to all life, through the cause and effect of birth and death.

Can you really deny all that is occurring and the many irregularities and changes taking place in the cycle of earth even now today? Ask a scientist about the earth and changes occurring and they may have quite a few things to say. There is a great debate on global warming and cooling and then all of the things happening in between. Open your eyes and take a good look around you and be aware of the things occurring and events to come.

Has Earth not always had ups and downs. Does Earth and the Solar System not have natural needs to 'change' and do these changes not have cause and effects? For every earthquake that happens, nature has a need for it to be. For every occurrence from the Sun, nature has a need for it to be. Just as our bodies are constantly changing...so to is everything in nature. Earth has never shown us that its always supposed to be calm and predictable. Earth has had cooling and heating changes many times. Just because we see Earth going through some great changes, does not mean that its not a part of her cycle due to cause and effects of nature.

Can you show me some things that are not natural occurrences that have a cause to them? From our perspective, the great quake in Japan may make us think this is some sign that is a warning to us that something big is about to happen. But if we look at science, we know that sometimes big huge quakes will have to happen due to how earth works. Many times in Earths past things of great catalysts have occured....but those events were very natural and had to happen for earth to remain in her cause and effect law of nature. When two plates keep pushing against eachother...eventually one is going to brake or the pressure is gong to push one of the plates up over the other.

So show me some irregularities....that dont have a reason behind them. Show me some things that you feel for some reasons were not supposed to happen and are out of the norm. What is the norm? Surely, the norm is not a planet that is always calm, that never has growth itself, that never changes, that is not itself, evolving in physical form.

Within the very blueprint of the world and solar system and Universe.....we can find things that help us understand the need for harmony. The catalysts in the blueprint show us that cause and effect are very real and a law of 'life'. Hard times test our ability, to 'hold a vibration' when that vibration is tested of its strength. Many things will happen that can brake our vibration or help it become stronger.

The Universe is full of new discoveries and changes. The future has many possible timelines. We cant control nature and its needs....but we can control our response to it and our reactions. We can learn to accept and cope.

I feel that some dont like it here on earth so they assume they are ready for some place else. Assuming you are to be some place else or ready to move on, may distract you from seeing your whole reason of being here. Living to be harvested, may also distract you from seeing something you refuse to learn about yourself while here.

I also, do not agree....that a person is really in service to others....when their main worry is what is going to happen to themselves. Jesus and Buddha both showed us what it takes to live for others over yourself. People like martin luther king lived for others, while his own life stood on the line.

So why are you worried about harvest? Is that not a service to self? If you were harvested, are you willing to come back and be a vibration holder here on earth for other people to find hope and love where its hard to find?

If you look forward to the harvest....and say your STO...are you willing to come back to Earth if that is what is needed of you....for others?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join