It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Hi 11118,

Thanks for adding that and I would just like to add:

Opposition MUST exist, that is part of duality.

The NIGHT is not evil.

The SPACE man perceives with the absence of Light in duality is not evil.

Void of DARKNESS is not Evil.

BLACK is not evil.

Let's not mix up the word DARK with EVIL.

There is an opposition to Love that is Hate.

In duality existences both Love and Hate MUST exist as choices that can be made or it would not be duality.

In duality, choices of opposition must exist and be available to one through freewill/choices/agency.

Doing good unto others on one hand is a choice through helping, caring, sharing, loving and so on.

Dong evil to others on the other hand such as abuse, rape, stealing, using, abusing and so on.

There are consequences to all actions based on one's decisions/choices/actions.

Murdering, raping and such evil acts will not get you to utopia existences unless you consider utopia existences to be places where everyone is murdering each other and committing evil acts.

Someone can also call the day full of light the night full of darkness and the day night and the night day.

Some can call Love Hate and Hate Love or Good Evil and Evil Good.

Words are just words based on someone's understanding/definition of something but they do not change duality and the truth of one from the other only the understanding one has or THEIR own understanding of Love and Hate, Good and Evil.

For the Teachers/Creators/Designers existing outside of mans perceived universe and mans TIME-zone of duality they know one from the other and choosing one from the other is part of life's school/experience/test.

EVIL is an act of committing Evil against another.
GOOD is an act of doing something good to another.

Do not misinterpret DARK as Evil because that is not the case at all.

Evil is murdering, raping, taking advantage of another and doing horrible acts of evil to them.

There is a difference between evil and darkness or a place that exists absent of light.

Evil is an Act.

Darkness is just there but it's not raping, abusing or killing anyone.

Here are some further visualizations/examples of what Evil is to further think about.

Basic visualizations to send a message and I'm sure you can only imagine what it's like for children who are being slowly torchered, abused, raped and murdered though of course that is not the case in these pictures and I've only used them for visualization.

The law of one is mixed in with fundamental concepts/understandings/truths weaved in with deceptions/lies and twists on those fundamental/concepts/truths/understandings that can confuse some of the best.

Opposition Evil from Good and Hate from Love MUST exist in duality and is necessary being one of the most fundamental basic understandings/concepts there is and the most important thing that everyone needs to know in order to make the right choices over the wrong or murderous, abusive evil one's.

So if anyone has misinterpreted what has been written, the error lies within those reading and misinterpreting what has been written.

Believing murder is doing good and doing good is abusing, raping and murdering is a minority way of thinking.

Most in the world within religions know better and recognize Evil from Good.

The law of one followers if one was to make an estimate would fall in the 0.01% or less category if that in comparison to the roughly 6.8 Billion on earth. But that is an assumption/speculation of course based on the information available at hand.

I hope we can further discuss and in a friendly manner as we are all brothers and sisters---> Family from the Infinite/Eternal perspective so let's further discuss this with that understanding.

Best Wishes &
Love to you all!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hello brother, you seem to have misread my previous post. I stated:

Originally posted 11118

You can choose to not support evil and yet... Still love it unconditionally for it to is of the One Creator that you and all else is. For this evil shows you that which is good, you cannot comprehend Light without darkness there would not be such a thing from the perspective of the perceiving entity

I would ask that you take that which feels right to you from my words and leave the rest behind you.

Darkness and Light are symbolic. The night is not evil, nor is the day good.

In truth, there is no right or wrong, there is nobody judging you but yourself.

I said one cannot know light without the darkness (duality). This duality, however, is one - there is no separateness, separateness is illusion.

The followers of the Law of One do not see something that is dark as evil nor the opposite. The only true underlying meaning of the Law of One that all things are One.

The Law of One does however state that both serving the self (being dark as in absorbing others light) and serving others (being light and shining your light to others) are both acceptable because the Infinite One is does not turn it's back to neither the Light or the Darkness for there is no right or wrong and both are of the Infinite One.

Without evil there is no duality of good and therefor to know either would not be possible.

A significant point to ponder is that most religions believe that they must fight the bad, these religions believe that only their religion is correct. All religion has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions. The Law of One is not a religion (truly it is not a religion at all) that says all else is wrong, in fact it is the opposite; every path is the correct path because each path is unique to the entity that creates it and all paths eventually lead back to where the entity has came from and that is the undifferentiated unity of the One Creator.

Whatever religion puts you closer to divinity is the correct religion even if you believe that the Creator is some far off shadowy entity that you must please to receive love and light, it is still this mind set of faith that is beautiful.

We are all the One Creator, and we do each contain all that is outside of us within us. Any portion no matter how small contains the One Creator which is Infinity.

www.youtube.com...

The above link is a somewhat good example of my previous paragraph.

I believe you have read what Universal Light has said and took that as what the Law of One says thus creating a biased perspective.

To serve others, and to serve the self give rise to the duality of light and darkness, good and evil, right and wrong, etc... Both paths however are correct for they both serve the One Creator.

Love be with you (as it always is),

P.S. Remember all that bad in the world is illusion, nobody really dies or is hurt. This is but a classroom for the Creator.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by 11118]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

I agree with everything you posted thus far and share the same viewpoint. Can you point to the many non-valid statements that I have made so I can correct my understanding or the way I have presented them?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by 11118

I agree with everything you posted thus far and share the same viewpoint. Can you point to the many non-valid statements that I have made so I can correct my understanding or the way I have presented them?

Everything is One and it is crucial to one's advancing of their own consciousness to understand this.

At this current stage it is not important to know of the Law of One, nor anything else besides Love of other selves or Love of the self; this is the current stage of choosing, not of understanding.

It is crucial that you understand that you do not in fact understand at this current density, quite the paradox.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

reply to post by 11118

Everything is One and it is crucial to one's advancing of their own consciousness to understand this.

At this current stage it is not important to know of the Law of One, nor anything else besides Love of other selves or Love of the self; this is the current stage of choosing, not of understanding.

It is crucial that you understand that you do not in fact understand at this current density, quite the paradox.

Correct. I did not state what frame of context I was speaking in. You are correct in third density terms. I am correct in the context of completion to self. There is no need to know TLOO to graduate fourth density.

Actually, what you have described is requirement of fourth density graduation. The lesson of the third density is self-awareness.

Thank you for letting me correct what I said. You did say there were many non-valid statements. Mind point me to the others?

Much gratitude.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Hi 11118,

Most of what you've brought up in your previous posts has been answered/explained on the following thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...
I also want to add that this has everything to do with the harvest and with where souls go upon leaving the flesh when they exit earth's state of temporal existence based on their freewill choices/actions and how they lived their lives.

Sincerely,
Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!
Love to you Always!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

reply to post by 11118

Correct. I did not state what frame of context I was speaking in. You are correct in third density terms. I am correct in the context of completion to self. There is no need to know TLOO to graduate fourth density.

Actually, what you have described is requirement of fourth density graduation. The lesson of the third density is self-awareness.

Thank you for letting me correct what I said. You did say there were many non-valid statements. Mind point me to the others?

Much gratitude.

The harvest shall be understood as not an instantaneous change, but instead, a slow diverging of timelines depending on the choices that you have made.

For example, if you have chosen a path and accepted choices by that path you will embark on the appropriate timeline, distancing yourself from others slowly but surely a change appropriate to your choices.

The Harvest is happening right now.

Yes, you must lose your bio-chemical distillery to incarnate as a 4th density being, but this does not mean you must be killed. Natural means such of old age is just as acceptable and hopefully depending on the possibilities of what is happening now (war etc...), this will be the majority.

Most of the people on Earth will continue on the current timeline neither going towards any of the extremes of new 4th density Earth/Earth replicas but instead living the rest of their life in a normal state between the two.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by 11118

Hi 11118,

Most of what you've brought up in your previous posts has been answered/explained on the following thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...
I also want to add that this has everything to do with the harvest and with where souls go upon leaving the flesh when they exit earth's state of temporal existence based on their freewill choices/actions and how they lived their lives.

Sincerely,
Respectfully,
Best Wishes!
Best Dreams!
Love to you Always!

The harvest is more of embarking on different timelines.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Groundhog Day, the movie comes to mind after those who don't grow in awareness and make loving choices feel sorrow when they realize who they are in reality after the curtain lifts, and purge themselves. The way to home is through the heart.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I have thought for a while about opening up a thread where people could post questions they might have regarding a variety of subjects and I would provide an answer. I don't claim to be all knowing by any strectch but through countless hours of meditation and research as well as reconnection to my true Cosmic Self, I have come to understand many of the circumstances of existence. That includes this Earthly existence as well as that of the higher densities.

Time is an illusion. However, because we are indeed at the end of this cycle, it is important to open up as many entities as possible to the One Truth. The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess.

All questions are welcome though in addition, I will add some of the learnings I have come across to share with you all. For now, I will share two basic concepts that are important to your growth.

In order for you to grow, your ability to discern accurately must increase. That includes everything I say in this thread as well as anything you read/hear anywhere. Most people's discernment comes from their five senses. However those are only in the physical and will not help you discern all.

This is important because nothing on this planet comes with 100% accuracy. We live in an existence full of distortions. This is the way it was designed, be thankful for this. Distortions create learning opportunities. Others call these opportunities "mistakes" but that is not the case.

The way to discern everything is not with your five senses....it is with your heart. Your heart is tapped into something greater. If you discern with it, your base of understanding will become less distorted. Since the lesson of the third density is self-awareness, discernment will lead to your awareness.

Second item to share at the moment. A simple thought that will take you a long way:

Knowledge = Protection = Power

Most of you are on ATS because you thirst for the truth. When one uncovers knowledge, they are protecting themselves from many outside influences. These influences not only make up the planet, but have been designed to keep you "dumbed down" (this is not new to many of you). When you uncover yourself to the full truth, you are consciously and subconsciously building protection around you. This protection is necessary for you to advance to the third part: Power.

Society's ignorance is what keeps them from recognizing how powerful they truly are. People are immersed in these influences because they are easier to control. When one taps into their true Creator power, there are completely set free from any "controls" that have been put in place. Most people's Creator cords have been severed. When one plugs back in, their realized power becomes infinite. The protection is necessary to fully discover this power.

Infinity is contained within each and every one of you. You are all powerful. This power and everything else, is located within your mind. Find it and your wildest dreams will come true. The potential has always been there, it simply needs to be actualized.

I look forward to your questions.

You

its called human reardation becaujjse you guys are REATARDS aka slow brains thats why we are going to fry your planet using a 75 billion degree microwave. the alpha centuri do not like humans because they are slow brains. we kill all slow brains because you humans are retarded with a capital r retarded retarded slowbies #tards go ahead # your #ing speecies into extenctian all the more reason to vaporisse your pathetic planet so the greys can claim it oh noes humans you guys are so screwed. lol david patrick thomas thanks for taking out the twin towers for us during 911 you proved your human stupidiy to us. good night humans prepare to have you entire species brains fried in under 15 seconds. oh noes lol you #ing child rapist speices are the most distusting #s in the universe thank god we are going to KILLL ALL YOU #ING SLOW BRAINS WITH THE HEART OF THE SUN OH NOES HUMAN MILITARY COME #ING GET ME MY NAME IS SCOTT PAUL BAUMBACH 1139 HEIDELBERG WAY LODI CALIFORNIA SS NUMBER 5579548 COME #ING KILL ME OR I WILL KILL ALL #ING 14.5 BILLION OF YOUR PATHETIC SPECIES INSTANTLY BY POURING MOMEDIC ACID TO THE HEART OF YOUR BRAINS. MY DAUGTERS WILL NOUGHT BE MOLESTED BY YOU PSHCOPUCS PREPARE FOR PLANETARY DYSTRUCTION BY MY KIND THE HUMAN DELATIONISTS!~!!!!!!

LOL LOL COME #IONG KILL ME BITCHES LOL GOD U #ING SLOW BRAINS ARE SO GOD DAMN #ING PATHETIC. THIS IS FUNNY FOR US BECAUSE WE LIKE KILLING BAD PEOPLE WE GET OFF ON IT LIKE YOU GUYS DO JACKING OFF TO THE DEAD CHILDREN YOUR CHILD MOLESTER HUMANS HAVE KILLED.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have been skimming ATS for a couple years now and this is the first time I have ever been inclined to post.

Although I'm not in the business of confirming or denying the conclusions about reality people make through their own personal experience, I will say this.

Not to be self serving, but it is very rare that I read something and think yes this agrees with me. Not the content of your message in particular but the inner nature of its creator.

For what it is worth I truly believe that you are a man of firm wisdom.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

Correct me if I am wrong, but I feel like peace of mind eludes you.
edit on 1-2-2011 by nekawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Knowledge = Protection = Power

what makes you think that.. was it not from eating from the tree of knowledge that faciltated our fall from the golden age... what do you mean by power, power for whom and wat...?

kx

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Only if you believe that eating a fruit would damn an entire planet and make it necessary for God to assume human form in order to be murdered by his children as a human sacrifice and a vicarious redeemer for this and other "sins" lest we burn in eternal hellfire.

The creation story from Genesis is a misinterpreted story plagiarized (not even very accurately) from ancient Sumerian mythology. Only in the Sumerian tale, Adam is tricked into NOT eating the fruit.
edit on 2/1/2011 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I can't help but feel that's a bit of an oversimplification

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Do you believe the crucifixion is a real event? If you do, then note that even in the NT the garden is mentioned as true.

If you don't believe the crucifixion is true, let us hope the day you find out the truth is one which brings good tidings to you.
edit on 2-2-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Do you believe the crucifixion is a real event? If you do, then note that even in the NT the garden is mentioned as true.

If you don't believe the crucifixion is true, let us hope the day you find out the truth is one which brings good tidings to you.
edit on 2-2-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

In my opinion, whether the death of Jesus happened exactly as written is immaterial. I don't believe in vicarious redemption or human sacrifice. Each being is a sovereign entity and holds sole responsibility for it's actions, you cannot escape karma despite your "beliefs". Any ideology claiming that you need but subscribe to it to be saved from "eternal damnation" seems like it's looking more for new membership than truth. It's typical dark ages superstition based on fear and control programming. Have you ever noticed how religions are similar to computer viruses? Since all people feel guilty, that's where it starts. You are a sinner from birth! You are going to burn in hell if you don't believe this! Tell everyone you know or they'll burn too, and don't ever think of not believing it anymore or, yup, burn in hell time! Easy to install, very difficult to erase, and it spreads!

Now my point is not to associate Christians with a virus. I was raised in a devout Christian home, my entire family is still devout. My point is that among my friends, the only ones that were retarding my spiritual journey were my Christian friends. They would warn me about "reading too much", what authors to read, which historical or scientific topics to not research further, etc. All of them were limiting themselves by their belief system. Everything besides the Bible is one of Satan's tricks and must be avoided. No other idea or religion has any merit because believing that Jesus is God is the only way to not go to hell. Reminds me of when Hernan Cortes and the Spaniards burned most of the Mayan documents and artifacts found because allegedly they already had the word of God, so all this must be just pagan heresies. This kind of thinking is asinine and dangerous.

My sentiment is that the notion of eternal suffering was invented by an individual with absolutely no idea of the nature of the Creator. If you were to feel an infinitesimal fraction of the Creator's love, you would be changed forever. You would feel so undeserving that you would do everything in your power from now on to try and be worthy of such love. Hell is completely unnecessary and a human invention.

The truth is Jesus was a highly advanced being that came here to teach. Unfortunately, much like any great man trying to help us, we killed him for his trouble. We spend so much time focusing on his divinity or whether he died for sins that his message is forgotten, it's a shame.
edit on 2/2/2011 by Mr Poopra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I had an experience which conveyed to me that the crucifixion was a very important event. I believe the saying of the Hebrews was right. It's the children who won't listen to, and rebel against, the traditions of their fathers who are suspectable to spiritual deception. The way I read it is the NT is the spiritual completion of the OT.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

From my perspective, the OT and NT have nothing in common. One is "eye for an eye", the other "turn the other cheek". One says kill homosexuals and insubordinate children among you, the other says "love your neighbor as yourself" and "forgive your brother seven times seventy times a day" They are directly opposing ideologies.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Just reading some of your last few posts on here...and wanted to say I enjoyed reading them.

I think there is a fine line between understanding something and just reading and accepting something. Within a 'reading of history' there can be a complex mixture of 'nature of man' and 'nature of things of spirit'...and it is hard for some to learn how to distinguish between the two instead of just accepting it all as 'spirit/god'.

I too find some very dark ideas in the bible and right along side those dark ideas may be a humble giving nature where the Spirit is too.

Many people have experiences....but what they dont question is why others dont have the same experience. Why are there such a diversity in experiences and visions. I believe the Spirit uses images that are already a part of our unconscious mind. A image that may be used for the Spirit to work through the unconsciousness in order to reach and work something out through the consciousness is the crucifixion images of the man they call Jesus. The message the Spirit may be trying to relay to them is far beyond the actual event of the crucifixion....but more along the lines of...."Now are you too ready, to pick up your cross and follow in his steps of humble living and giving?" (or something like that).

Once I experienced the boundless love....there were many ideas given in the Bible that I could not ever go back to and even consider them being of spiritual wisdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join