It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

Yes I posted about the ho'onoponopono too and linked one of his interviews. This also raises your frequency.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
didnt you leave a couple of threads about your alien interactions? is this where you have learned this stuff from?

im sure your last thread said you were leaving and wouldnt be back to see the comments on your last thread.

i dont really believe wot yoursaying.

Yes that is true. I had some personal frustrations going on and made a poor choice and said some things I shouldn't have. In some moments, I have lost sight of who I truly am and I have had to absolve the karma of this. I do not claim to be perfect but I have no problem having the light shined upon me.

I did not in fact go back to read what I wrote in that thread until you posted this. I was not proud of what I wrote when I woke up the next day. It is good to face one's mistakes. It's what makes you stronger.

I was not the starter of that thread and it is not where my experiences have come from. Though what I meant to get across in that thread was a true message.

Fortuantely for you, you do not have to believe a word of what I say. That's why Free Will is such a lovely concept to be granted to this existence.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jussi
Might anyone be able to give any physical evidence, for such a cycle?

(not just people getting telepathic etc. which is totally natural for any living being, now that we have internet and all -> people are connecting all over the world now with their consciousnesses etc.)

I personally need to know what is going on..

how to actually help things get better on this planet, and this is why I need tangible information / irrefutable logic, to show wheter there is an universal cycle guiding the consciousness of all, or wheter we are just in a point of evolution, where all might seem, as if it was guided by some force (or a point of time) in the future, and all that is going on (the spreading spirituality etc.) could be easily (mis)interpreted as having a driving force..

All the sources I have checked are really awfully vague, though I think hindus have really been talking about such cycles.. Also all the reports trying to prove there is some kind of cyclical movement of our solar system up & down in the galaxy etc. are lacking the irrefutability how it could be proven that such a cycle would be going on ?

Plz, If I am missing something, someone clarify this for me!

Thanks.

The physical proof you are looking for goes beyond the illusion of the third density matrix. I highly doubt you will find the evidence that will lend an absoluteness to your questioning. The only true proof is located within yourself.

Us

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by Jussi
Might anyone be able to give any physical evidence, for such a cycle?

(not just people getting telepathic etc. which is totally natural for any living being, now that we have internet and all -> people are connecting all over the world now with their consciousnesses etc.)

I personally need to know what is going on..

how to actually help things get better on this planet, and this is why I need tangible information / irrefutable logic, to show wheter there is an universal cycle guiding the consciousness of all, or wheter we are just in a point of evolution, where all might seem, as if it was guided by some force (or a point of time) in the future, and all that is going on (the spreading spirituality etc.) could be easily (mis)interpreted as having a driving force..

All the sources I have checked are really awfully vague, though I think hindus have really been talking about such cycles.. Also all the reports trying to prove there is some kind of cyclical movement of our solar system up & down in the galaxy etc. are lacking the irrefutability how it could be proven that such a cycle would be going on ?

Plz, If I am missing something, someone clarify this for me!

Thanks.

The physical proof you are looking for goes beyond the illusion of the third density matrix. I highly doubt you will find the evidence that will lend an absoluteness to your questioning. The only true proof is located within yourself.

Us

I'm reminded of Lord Jesus in the Gospel of Thomas. "Seek and do not stop seeking. When you find, you will be troubled. When you are troubled you will marvel and rule the world." After all, the kingdom of heaven is in you. You are the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
For the record:I am not you,you are not me,and we are not God!

And you are entitled to your perceptions.

I have come to learn that in the beginning, there was singularity. To learn about itself, the Creator individualized itself. By this notion, We are all individualized portions of the Creator, learning about itself as We progress back to our natural state of Oneness.

Of course, this is merely the perception I am entitled to as well.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"The Harvest" ??? Are you trying to recruit people into a cult or something? This sounds like Witchcraft talk.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Important Information

Time is not an illusion. Time is a feature of the finite universe, and indeed it is finite. If you have any limitations at all, any boundaries at all, any distinguishing features, any surfaces, any place that you are not, any thing you cannot do, any wonderment, any curiosity, any goals, any need for anything whatsoever, including meditation or contemplation, then indeed you are finite. Time happens because you can't be everywhere at once. Time happens because you must cross intervening space to get from one place to another.....

To be One is to be of clearness. This is being at all places at once. Because of this timelessness is a reality. However, We are currently within a closed sytem so within this matrix, yes this physicality is finite. Outside of the closed system, this is not true.

Time is motion, but motion is another illusion as it is based off two more concepts that are illusions: speed and mass.

You are correct about guides and spirits. Most are not benevolent. One must discern their information just like anything else.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Excellent post autowrench. Nice to see someone sharing the knowledge. All that becomes realized, the better the whole becomes.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by Universal Light

another doomsday thread? do you ever get tired of spreading disinfomation? ofcoarse its not %100 accurate... its %100 B.S.

I have not prophecised doom. This will actually go down as the most historical moment of the history of the planet. It has already happened. There is no stopping it.

See you in the end brother.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Nowadays I just contemplate and hope there is an end to this prison,
because if the answers are to be clever, than Im outta here!

"Beam me up, Scottie!"

Yo Robert,
I totally get it. The word Michael Valentine Smith used was "discorporate." I too have simply wanted to end the prison experience.

Here is what you say out loud or internally:
I Love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by AnotherSon]

Thanks man. Just by reading that I feel better.
Im sending a mental hug for ya.

I keep thinking on all those denyers if they ever tryed to project, felt
the vibrations, the inversed vertigo, the heart pounding, the projecting
CHI flowing thus building the energy template in real time and the physical "body suit" going offline.

All that happens in less than 5 minutes.

My own theory is that the psychic body (ether) works with belief material
to ignite it, so when people strongly dont believe, they are projecting
their own CHI as to maintain the current 3D forms, so they are REALLY
bound here, creating their own PSI cage.

If somewhat open minded people just try AUTHENTICALLY with just a
LITTLE technique they will see the connection and the multi-d nature of
conscience. I almost got out the first ever try, it was too strong for me.

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

If time is an illusion is the spirit our soul always now? If it is, why do we need to find it or connect to it?

You are experiecing the past, present, and future all in the now moment. Your physical vehicle is nothing more than a means to operate within this density. You are only your soul not your body hence the reason to need to connect.

Are we confusing Higher spirituality with the need to generate the living will to affect the changes that need to be made to bring about peace on earth?

Some may be doing so. Some may say that higher spirituality must intervene to obtain peace on Earth.

Is the search for spiritual meaning, in and of itself, an admission that something is lost?

Again, it can be for some. For me personally the search is the quest to find the Universall Truth. Nothing has been lost, only seeking reconnection.

If time is illusion, why is there an illusion of not being connect to a true self, when the self would be permanent and unchanging as there is no time?

That illusion of not being connected is only placed upon by the self though STS entities have accelerated this feeling greatly. People have become severly detached, some their own doing, some not directly their own fault.

You say there is One Truth. But there are many. There is yours, there is mine. There is the truth that time is actual as a facet of illusion in the One truth and the Truth that Time exists as an actual facet of existence but you perceive it as an illusion.

Yes their are many truths as truths are distorted in our perceptions within this matrix. In the return to being One, there is in fact One Truth. It is not possible to see from this perspective and it is not the design of the learning of this density.

Knowledge=protection=power.
If this is a rule, does it work inverse?
Does Power equal Knowledge?
Does Protection equal Knowledge?
Must one first gain Knowledge to equal Protection so as to equate with Power?

Yes the inverse works for all is One. I was trying to break it down in a more simplistic manner for one to realize. If one could achieve the power of their being, they would have already realized knowledge and protection.

Spirituality is not excluded from societies ignorance but may infact feed it. In that I mean claimed Spiritual Knowledge will provide Protection from the Power of an actual alternative that is in existence.

It is a possibility, one that is left for the discerner to decide.

Why are your or my spiritual beliefs any different?

They are not in control is you are aware.

This way I would be my true cosmic self in that I am aware that I am myself, separate from that which is just One Truth. I am a separate Truth.

You are always your true Cosmic Self. Nothing can take that away, even you as a seperate truth.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hello again Universal light

I was just wondering about something you said earlier in the thread regarding who you have come to identify your higher self to be.

Are you the Archangel Michael in one of his fragmented expressions of universal consciousness.

If I understand this correctly we "our higher selves" on it's journey come together like a pyramid structure, each being in turn an expression of a much higher illuminated consciousness, and ultimately each of those masters consciousness's are expression of the one.

Just curious

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Yes, the harvest is upon us. There was much that I wished I could do but oh well. There is no loss really, for I am all and all is me, I am the Creator. I will more then likely see you Universal Light in the 4th Density. Love and Light to all my selves.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Universal Light, Hidden_hand, Illuminator13, Ra, you all have your own way of portraying this divine message. the purity of your messages is inargueable as there is nothing coming from any of you I can't relate to in some way. I constantly feel like i'm reading my own thoughts. Our intentions corroborate no matter what way I look at it, and thats what matters most to me.

Anyway, I have a few questions.

ok so humans are third density, on the third planet in our solar system.
Is mars a fourth density planet that inhabits fourth density beings?

also, are some extra terestrials fourth density beings that look for third density sustenance such as us humans?

do even you need food stuffs to survive in the fourth density?

as well, I understand pets such as dogs and cats are second-density; so I assume plants are first-density.

Does one soul inhabit one tree? or is one tree compromised of several souls? Is the earth and all its growth just one group soul?

as well I have a personal question that involves my current position in life.

I am currently attending a high-school, and 8 grade 12 classes, all except one I am having a controversial issue attending too.
psychology.
much of whats being said is true, on a physical level, but a lot of topics bring on the spiritual question and i'm scared to speak out without being alienated or scrutinized by my class. any suggestions?

Namaste friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess.

This sounds a little ominous. What is the "harvest?" Who is being harvested, by whom, & for what purpose?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primordial
Sorry, I had to laugh at that.

A subtle hint?

Or maybe just me being wrong. But if the claim should be true, wouldn't other matters preclude you from spending much time here on ATS? I mean, wouldn't other pressing matters take precedence?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Primordial]

Heh Primordal. Nice.

Firstly, I said it is something I am still exploring. It could also be that my incarnated form is only in essence.

I have meditated greatly on my mission. A big part of it is to get as many souls on board as possible to be Harvested. Outside of work, I have dedicated significant time to doing this through human interaction. It has not been as fruitful as I have hoped. I have been doing some things over the net that have been significantly more fruitful. The rest of this cycle is short so it is imperative to reach the maximum number of entities as possible.

I have also provided much work in an astral sense for the surrounding fourth density. This has been in alliance with many others assisting with the same work. Not all work is in the physical my brother.

Of course if you have any suggestions for me, I would happily take them.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
My question is, how does one begin to feel they are doing the right thing, or enough of it?
When your circumstances are challenging, is holding this light strongly, and also at times, blue healing and peace, pink unity and love, a goal in itself?

Thank you for your contribution. It is appreciated.

Your heart will answer your questions, especially in regards to you doing the right thing. My feeling is that you already know if you are doing enough of the right thing.

Yes it is a goal within itself. We tend to not give ourselves enough credit for the manner is which we go about things. Holding this light in challenging moments in quite a feat and something to be proud of. You are correct with your analysis of the blue and pink light. When I was replying to questions last night, a wonderful pink light came down into my room and filled it brightly. Focus on this light, it is the light of the higher realms that are in assistance to us.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I greet you in the love and the light of the one infinite
Creator.

thx for thread.
well, cant think off anythig right now, that would add something of value,
just that.. it seems to work
.. and that world would be such a sad place to live if there wasnt something OUT there.

pease

[edit on 18-1-2010 by ClevererRunbeening]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by anubis1_1
this person is spouting the rhetoric of the LAW of ONE series. it can be read at www.lawofone.info

it is actually good information but is channeled informaiton, so read at your own risk with a decisive mindset.

A good portion of my knowledge has come from this yes. Of course, I already linked the Law of One so I am not being deceitful. As you said, it is channeled so there are many inaccuracies. Because of this, it is far from my only source. I have discerned many sources that have lead to the information I have compiled. My heart is the ultimate source for the all-encompassing information in which I have offered.

Us

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join