It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

I'm talking about a person that gives out answers. Being an example is the best way to help others, not telling them answers.

then perhaps it's best you don't contribute to this thread.

If you don't seek the answers then you aren't developing the tools to answer the questions of your life.

you are right, but that is not the only answer.

answers, as i already said, come in many forms, sometimes the direct approach is best.

blinded by your own reason ...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
According to the Mayans we will enter the last cycle in Feb 2011. This is known as the Galactic cycle and is due to end in Oct 2011. A very short one, and everything happens even faster than it does in this cycle. We are currently in the Ethics cycle.

In the Gregorian calendar the Oct 2011 mayan date translates to Dec 21,2012.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well done all for an excellent thread.
I would like to ask Universal Light why he believes that the STS Harvest will be at 91%. Both Ra and Hidden_Hand spoke of 95%.
When you are communicating with the forum members who are you "channelling" ?
What is your Social Memory Complex and what is its Density and Polarity ?
How can you be sure that your "channel" is pure ? Please explain what precautions one may take.
Please describe the DNA activation process as you see it, detailing the aspects of emotional clearing.
What is Nibiru ?

Love & Light

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

DO NOT BE DECEIVED

First of all, do you know what the word "RA" means in the ancient Hebrew language? Hebrew is the very language you see being lifted and used in satanic symbols, on Tarot cards, and other things of the occult. Hebrew is the very language that the title "Melchi Tzedek" comes from, which means "Righteous Kings." In Hebrew, the word RA means EVIL! In the Garden of Eden story, there was a tree called the "Tree of Knowing Good and Evil." The Hebrew phrase TOV V'RA means Good and Evil. Also, Melchizedek is the name of an ancient order of "Righteous King/Priests" started by Hanoch (Enoch), with other members along the way, and continuing along with Yeshua Ha'Mashiach, the anointed one of Israel.

You do not attain to enlightenment of spiritual understanding by losing all that is you, but rather you advance by yielding your selfish "me centeredness" to a higher agenda, one that is motivated by the highest and most advanced kind of LOVE called "Agape" love by the Greeks. That is the supernatural love that would cause one person to goes as far as dying for others he did not know. Therefore, you must lose the destructive "you", the "selfish" you, the "unloving" you, the "you" that wants its own way, the "you" that is afraid of the future, the "you" that puts YOUR life, YOUR family, YOUR house, YOUR job, YOUR happiness, YOUR agenda as the MOST important thing in YOUR existence. That is what must be replaced by a higher agenda and purpose...

While there are kernels of truth in the New Age philosophy, there are also grave dangers, leading to spiritual enslavement and bondage. Do not be fooled dear ones, for not every spirit is a truthful spirit, and there are MANY lying spirits floating about spreading "RA" doctrines of destruction all about.

1) Seek ONENESS with the SOURCE of everything by discovering the PATH of the ONENESS and yield your will to that path, at the same time embracing the CAPACITY for goodness that is within you, if only you will embrace it.

2) Trust that relationship that will begin to form with the ONENESS, and trust the leading that you gain from that relationship. Trust the ONENESS, with the very purpose and direction of your life... after all, that is where we all originate.

3) When you pray, be sure that you have corrected any deviations from the PATH, strive to understand the true PURPOSE for life in general and your life in particular. Then ask the ONENESS for those desires that are consistent with your understanding of the PATH. Then LISTEN for the responses that will come to your deepest SPIRIT and SOUL. Check those responses against your knowledge of the PATH and will of the ONENESS.

4) All that you do with regard to SPIRITUAL and PHYSICAL life is only able to flourish to a magnanimous level as you attain higher levels of spiritual closeness and union with the SOURCE of all, the UNITY-CREATOR that we commonly call GOD.

5) Realize that the CREATOR sent an emanation of infinity here to earth, to be an example of love for us, to demonstrate how we CAN live if we will only follow the PATH of the ONENESS-CREATOR, that path of "GODLY" AGAPE LOVE. You will know who that emanation was and is if you but think about it, and ask for understanding in that regard.

6) This PATH of the ONENESS and the emanation that came from the ONENESS puts the good of the universe, and the good of others at least as high as we put our own individual good, but at times it puts it even higher. It is based in the idea that the entire universe can only be as good as its weakest member, and so in helping to lift others up, we lift ourselves up also. When we only seek to lift up ourselves, we actually push ourselves down by the blindness we create in our own souls... the blindness we maintain about the plight of others.

So to summarize, the whole thing can be said in one simple sentence... "the true purpose of life is to learn how to truly love." When you love all people the same, when you love everything that is beneficial, when you do not love anything that is damaging, when you never speak or think anything that is counter to this rule of love, when you put the good of the universe ahead of your own individual good... then you have attained to enlightenment and moral perfection.

There is a HUGE difference between submitting to an authority because of FEAR or GUILT and submitting to an authority because of LOVE. It is the difference between hell and heaven.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I can't help but notice that it is harder to develop relationships with people right now.Is that because people realize that right now is not really the time to become overly bonded with others?

Actually now is the most important time to become bonded with others. The difference is becoming bonded with others of like mind.

There is something that is happening right in front of people's eyes right now and this comes with the Harvest energy that has been penetrating the Earth. There is a seperation of energies right now. Consciousness is currently being compunded upon the planet. This separation is creating a split. Depending upon how you are vibrating in this moment, is your placement in the split. This will continue on through Zero Point (the actual climatic moment of the Harvest). So if you are personally vibrating highly, you are most likely feeling a disconnect from the majority of society. My intuition says that is the case.....take it as a compliment and find others of similar vibration.

Of course, it is important to see all as your Cosmic brothers and sisters for that's what they are. In the end, We are all One, and all return to the same place. So while you may be vibrating more highly, everyone will always remain as equals.

You

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's noticed that some kinds of music just rub you the wrong way, like you just can't stand the frequencies of it? "Too harsh, man! Change the channel." And that you can't deal with angry/aggressive people. You need to just let them go by and let it roll off you.

I got so caught up in my massive hatred of the Bush Administration the first oh, 6 or so years he was in office, but just got so burned out on feeling that way, I had to just let it go. I don't think i could ever get back to that kind of negative thinking again.

Agreed, find friends that you resonate with, drop the friends that you no longer have a connection to. Don't force a friendship to continue, if it's not really woiking out, just because you've know the person for years.

We're all supposed to know a person for a certain amount of time, and when it's time to move on, accept that as something that needs to go out of your life.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I, like many other authors and posters, came to the conclusion that
the majority of us are just born without a spirit; they have a soul, but
no spirit occupies it, and it is kind of a sea shell without a pearl, an
animated consciousness (like the animal kingdom) without the uniqueness
self-awareness.

In my personal experience, 80% of all new borns are walking abortions or
acidents. Seriously, its a terrible reality. Children step in the way of
the ego from acquiring possessions and 'career titles'. And that
non-parented child will grow up in the 'adult world', and u0nderstand
quicly the law of opportunity and cleverness, not conscience and their
spirit will sleep, impossible to communicate with the amused avatar. There
you go, perfect drones for the 5D negs and those of their line. Millenia
of astral food deliverance and the perfect sustenance for the ego matrix
mind prision.

Thus, I stopped caring for those zombies; you cant give pearls to pigs,
they will just be mad (just like these last pages of rants).

Also, I really doubt that those who "serve people" are unique - there is
always a tradeoff in form of popularity and "first to speak" or
"representative", and that in my book is the EGO. Period. I give out
randomly some money when my heart chakra literally make me stop and I
just cant deny it, so for me the only non-egotistical way of helping
strangers is to remain anonymous, and you have to self-aware to not
"define your SELF" as a "giver person" through a mask that cries for
attention.

Thanks for the OP, i cant attest the harvest, but i can personally say
that I felt 'alien' all my life, just like some of my close friends and
my wife, who brought me tough decisions that my spirit long waited to
experience and finally confront.

Nowadays I just contemplate and hope there is an end to this prison,
because if the answers are to be clever, than Im outta here!

"Beam me up, Scottie!"

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
reply to post by WEALTHunited

Hi there WEALTHunited, was that in response to my post?

I do indeed feel that the fear is holding me back, but it is an incredibly hard thing to let go of, I feel and know that I am capable of amazing things and that I am ready for these things to be revealed to me. I feel the connection with all that is around me and open my mind to all things, to experience them as they present themselves to me. I have felt both positive and negative energies when in this state and the last time I did it I felt a negative energy, hence me stopping the OBE.

Resentedhalo08.

Let me ask you to look at it this way...obviously you hold energy and store it much like a battery...every battery has a positive and a negative charge. Your conscious mind can create a perception of both postive and negative emotions based on replaying your memories...this is the only place negative energy such as fear roots from. We no longer in our evolutionary state need to use many of our programmed reactions for the majority of survival. Thus it is only natural that when you free yourself into your subconscious that you will feel fear... it is only your conscious mind creating a perception holding you back. You have to CONSCIOUSLY give PERMISSION to yourself to ACCESS your Good Subconscious. Ask Permission for that access to be ACTIVATED...Its that simple really....You truly have to let go of the fear and face it. The TRUTH.... will set you free...You HOLD THE TRUTH. We all do....The Truth is We are ALL as equally powerfull and infinitely creative as the Universe. I know I am and I know you are.----- Any other eleveners on this thread....Thanks for such a great post response everyone....Thanks...Universe

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
reply to post by Universal Light

Sorry that just split the beans for me; when I read the word *MEDITATION*.

Oh please, let alone the world is not ready to start opening its soul and mind to some HINDU philosophies.

That is your choice. All paths are acceptable. My philosophies are not Hindu. I stated earlier that I do not associate with religion as they are all forms of STS control placed upon the planet.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by herefortheride
Interesting...are you making a distinction between our human thoughts and our "true self" spiritual thoughts? I can see how the human incarnation can have collective thoughts since we have been raised with certain beliefs and similar external influences.

Becoming aware of my awareness and analyzing my daily thoughts sounds like a great exercise! Finding some quiet time to meditate and reflect has been low on the priority list lately, but I know its important for my development. Actually lately I have felt a strong desire to be among nature, away from "modern society". Doing things like mountain biking or hiking have been my form of refreshing my spirit.

Thank you for the links you provided, I will make sure to check them out and try that meditation. I have a book I purchased about 10 years ago that I still keep close to me, its by Saint Germain. I am not a religious person, but I find that he has some great meditations, are you familiar with his teachings?

There is no distinction between human and spiritual thoughts for all are One.

I am not familar with the the teaching of Saint Germain, if you would like to provide a link, I would be happy to go over it.

You

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
Does anything of this say something to you?

She was definitely on to something. Nature is very much fractal in design. It sounds as if she had some very interesting experiences. I cannot comment on why she would have chosen to depart at this time. It seems that my initial feeling of absolving karmic debt was in fact incorrect.

You are the only one who can answer your questions. The answers are contained within you so I would suggest this exploration. Sorry I cannot be of further assistance.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
This post is further proof that there's a sucker born every minute.
I'm shocked, absolutely shocked your not asking for money with this post.
It's just embarrassing, the post is embarrassing, and the gullibility is just embarrassing...
I going to give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest you actually believe what you say. And so I will give you a news flash. Everything you say is untrue.

I was waiting until your kind to begin posting. You cannot stop the truth. At some point in time, you will be reuniting with the whole so why not start now? You would save yourself a lot of work.

The truth cannot be supressed. You are loved.

You

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Move past the illusion and become who you have truly always been.

We certainly live in a world of maya (illusion).

Universal Light, thanks for an excellent thread. My awakening to this STS planet came about from investigating 9/11. I was so shocked by what I discovered that I started questioning and researching everything, taking nothing for granted. You quickly discover there's no end to the rabbit hole.

It reminds me of a saying by Siddartha Gautama:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

You've inspired me to spend less time being caught up in the maya and more towards meditation and spiritual development.

Thank you.

Thank you Golden. 9/11 was my beginning as well. I always felt there was something different but this was definitely point the time I started my questioning.

The quote you provided is spot on and something I tell others. It is worth repeating many times. I have repeatedly told people to discern what I say. One must come to their own truths. To discern is to know.

Glad to hear you're removing yourself from the illusion. There is so much more to explore when you release yourself from the matrix. All my best to you in your journey.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
what i don't like about the whole journey and is quite disturbing is at the end of it all,not just leaving this plane or the next and the next and so on,i believe at the end of all our lifetimes and not just on earth but the lives and experiences in the temporary heavens, we actually do die at the end of it all, and we are just food of experiences for something else,

You are currently a food source for higher STS beings. All third density entities on this planet are. It is the same that second denities are a food source for humans. Do they really know they are eaten? Do you know you are a food source? It's all the same.

If you feel that in the end no matter what, you die, that is your perception to have. Eternal life is all I know but both thoughts are equal.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

well, crap, i guess i'm a radish, or maybe a metaphysical parsnip. I just don't know!!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
Ok I haven't read the whole thread yet, just have to get some thoughts/questions in, hopefully they are not repeats.

I can't claim to actually made it to finding 'true self' but I have been experiencing things from meditation. One thing that has been growing in me recently and has me worried is a sense that "I am done". Things that bind me to this world seem to be falling away. I have started asking for guidance to find what remains for me to do but I am not getting answers.
This worries me enough that I am tempted to stop with the meditation ...
Unfortunately I have gotten into such a habit with it I often drop into that state 'accidently'.
Any words of wisdom on finding remaining purpose to maintain the connection would be greatly appreciated.

"I am done" can mean many things. It can mean that you are done with this incarnation, this cycle, etc. Some are just done with the current state of the planet and plan to do something about it. Whatever it is, that is for you to decide.

The purpose to maintain the connection is different for each. My heart says that you should find what part of meditation you are passionate about and what parts make you happy. If you explore those things, you will find your purpose.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
Ok I haven't read the whole thread yet, just have to get some thoughts/questions in, hopefully they are not repeats.

I can't claim to actually made it to finding 'true self' but I have been experiencing things from meditation. One thing that has been growing in me recently and has me worried is a sense that "I am done". Things that bind me to this world seem to be falling away. I have started asking for guidance to find what remains for me to do but I am not getting answers.
This worries me enough that I am tempted to stop with the meditation ...
Unfortunately I have gotten into such a habit with it I often drop into that state 'accidently'.
Any words of wisdom on finding remaining purpose to maintain the connection would be greatly appreciated.

"I am done" can mean many things. It can mean that you are done with this incarnation, this cycle, etc. Some are just done with the current state of the planet and plan to do something about it. Whatever it is, that is for you to decide.

The purpose to maintain the connection is different for each. My heart says that you should find what part of meditation you are passionate about and what parts make you happy. If you explore those things, you will find your purpose.

You

your interpretation of the law of one is somewhat distorted in my opinion, being a law of one researcher, i see you twisting the teachings from this channeling to fit your message. the law of one teaches in many instances that because of your past mess ups you will pay for them in the life that you are living to balance yourself out. so maybe all of these people that are having issues in their lives are coming to you for help and you are being a false prophet giving them a false sense of hope.
the law of one explicitly says that if you lived an outstanding negative previous life you will balance that in your next existence by experiencing negative things.
the law of one isn't so nice and flowery as you are making it out to be.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified
UL, I truly appreciate the actual content of your posts and your willingness to share your paradigm of truth as you experience it. So thank you for that and I mean that.

However I have a personal issue with your writing style. Like I said it's absolutely personal, so nothing objective here.

Using "the prophetic voice style" and signing your posts with "You" makes my hackles go up. The information you share is not new or anything revolutionary (at least not to me) but the format by which you address the reader creates a sense of separation.

Signing a post with "You" addresses the reader's sense of "Me". However within the limitations and the 3D setting of this interaction, there is a clear distinction between You and Me. Granted, that distinction might be illusory in nature, yet is very helpful for the sake of interaction in this environment. Therefore identifying yourself as "Me" comes of as slightly arrogant, as if you are saying: "I am self realized and therefore know that I am You, so I am going to sign my posts with 'You' to give you the opportunity to realize that You are actually Me, and there is no one but yourself around here."

From what I have read you have a lot of valuable insights to share. However the format by which you offer your wisdom could benefit from a slightly more accessible tone.

Again, this is MY personal opinion. It might not make any sense to YOU.

Kind regards,

Me

Thank you for your kind words. If my words are taken as my arrogance of being self-realized, that is not my intention. I am not self-realized fully as it is quite rare for any being to do this within the third density.

With that said, most people do not understand that I am merely a reflection of you. I am not even talking to you, you are talking to yourself. When you read my posts, you compute it in your head. Therefore it is you doing the work, not me. You are a reflection of me and when I read what you write, I feel Oneness and the love within me hence being You.

In a world that has been so about I instead of We, it could not be reiterated enough that We are all reflections of each other.

I thought about closing my posts in this thread with UL as I normally do, but it made me feel individualized and seperated. That is not helpful to my progression either. I am ready to drop the word "I" forever and only know "We". FWIW, I knew this post was coming, I thought about it before I started doing so.

We are all doing this together and to learn is to teach and to teach is to learn. My deepest apologies if signing my posts as you is offensive but it is the truth.

We are all reflections of each other. Maybe I should change my post signing to Us. Tell you what. I will do that from now on. I kind of like it.

Us

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Nowadays I just contemplate and hope there is an end to this prison,
because if the answers are to be clever, than Im outta here!

"Beam me up, Scottie!"

Yo Robert,
I totally get it. The word Michael Valentine Smith used was "discorporate." I too have simply wanted to end the prison experience.

A technique that has helped me through the density of the Maya is Ho'oponopono www.youtube.com.... It's a tool for cleaning density or as Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len says, "data." All the egoic data is our lesson as Awake beings. We are here to clean and prepare for Zero Point, Nirvana, heaven on Earth, [insert label here]. Apparently as Awake beings we have a lot to atone for. When we experience anything outside of Love it is something we are creating and must clean.

Here is what you say out loud or internally:
I Love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

That's it. Repeat it over and over with an open heart and you will begin to lighten and the data will dissipate in ways you cannot control. It usually isn't immediate but your experience will get better.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by AnotherSon]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by purrsun
What are the spiritual consequences of suicide?
Or milder approach, why should we struggle to stay on this earth??

Suicide generally leads to an extended period of time of healing before incarnating again. There is a different type of karmic debt to absolve than other things that happen within incarnation.

Your "struggle" on Earth is an illusion. There is no pain, there is no suffering. All of the struggles one has are really learning moments. This is your training ground for when you step outside of the matrix.

Of course, the choice is entirely yours.

Us

Ha I do like that!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Do you align with yet another name, Maitreya?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join