It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have thought for a while about opening up a thread where people could post questions they might have regarding a variety of subjects and I would provide an answer. I don't claim to be all knowing by any strectch but through countless hours of meditation and research as well as reconnection to my true Cosmic Self, I have come to understand many of the circumstances of existence. That includes this Earthly existence as well as that of the higher densities.

Time is an illusion. However, because we are indeed at the end of this cycle, it is important to open up as many entities as possible to the One Truth. The goal in mind is more entities achieving a harvestable state than the Earth currently possess.

All questions are welcome though in addition, I will add some of the learnings I have come across to share with you all. For now, I will share two basic concepts that are important to your growth.

In order for you to grow, your ability to discern accurately must increase. That includes everything I say in this thread as well as anything you read/hear anywhere. Most people's discernment comes from their five senses. However those are only in the physical and will not help you discern all.

This is important because nothing on this planet comes with 100% accuracy. We live in an existence full of distortions. This is the way it was designed, be thankful for this. Distortions create learning opportunities. Others call these opportunities "mistakes" but that is not the case.

The way to discern everything is not with your five senses....it is with your heart. Your heart is tapped into something greater. If you discern with it, your base of understanding will become less distorted. Since the lesson of the third density is self-awareness, discernment will lead to your awareness.

Second item to share at the moment. A simple thought that will take you a long way:

Knowledge = Protection = Power

Most of you are on ATS because you thirst for the truth. When one uncovers knowledge, they are protecting themselves from many outside influences. These influences not only make up the planet, but have been designed to keep you "dumbed down" (this is not new to many of you). When you uncover yourself to the full truth, you are consciously and subconsciously building protection around you. This protection is necessary for you to advance to the third part: Power.

Society's ignorance is what keeps them from recognizing how powerful they truly are. People are immersed in these influences because they are easier to control. When one taps into their true Creator power, there are completely set free from any "controls" that have been put in place. Most people's Creator cords have been severed. When one plugs back in, their realized power becomes infinite. The protection is necessary to fully discover this power.

Infinity is contained within each and every one of you. You are all powerful. This power and everything else, is located within your mind. Find it and your wildest dreams will come true. The potential has always been there, it simply needs to be actualized.

I look forward to your questions.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Nice thread you have here! I couldn't agree with you more as I am trying to use meditation as an effective tool for growing my consciousness during this time and cycle we are in.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWarrior
Nice thread you have here! I couldn't agree with you more as I am trying to use meditation as an effective tool for growing my consciousness during this time and cycle we are in.

Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully some progress is made.

Meditation is the ultimate tool towards understanding one's self, the cosmos, and furthering one's progression. The Universe is always speaking to you, it just takes someone to listen. In a world purposely full of noise, it takes considerable effort to become silent.

You

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I look forward to your questions.

What harvest and how will it happen?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Also how are there any cycles if time is an illusion?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I agree with you, but as i have learn about 3 or 4 'reality' versions, i wonder what makes you so sure about this one in particular?. The 'harvest' version is a very nice one, i would say is the easiest to like and embrace. I think is the one that makes more sense... still, my capacity to confirm all the information relative to 'reality' is limited.

Certainly knowledge will make us better; but in my opinion real insight comes from personal experience; is there any particular activity you may recommend to a common man to expand its awareness?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by oshdra]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73

What harvest and how will it happen?

The Harvest is an event in which if an entity has learned the lessons of that density, it is eligible to graduate to the next density. Usually this is just designated for the inhabitants of a planet. However, at the end of a bigger cycle, the planet itself can be Harvested as well which is the case with Earth.

This process has actually already begun. There is a very Neutral energy that has been anchoring itself on the planet. Everyone "dead "and "alive" will be Harvested and placed in the appropriate setting for the continuance of their learning. This will be perceived in different ways given the perceptions of a given entity.

The Earth itself is graduating as well therefore it will not be capable of inhabiting third density life as it has for such a long period of time. The majority of the planet is not ready for fourth density existence and will continue on their third density learnings in another environment. Also, it is worth noting that first and second density entities will be eligible for harvest as well.

I cannot give you an exact time when this will happen as the future has an infinity full of timelines that are all possible but the event as it has already begun, will climax sooner than most would imagine.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
Also how are there any cycles if time is an illusion?

Time is an illusion in the sense that all life is eternal. Once one graduates past the third density, time ceases to exist. However, within the construct of this matrix, concepts such as time among others, are set in place for the learning opportunities for those within the density. Because of this, there are cycles that occur to continue the evolution of this density.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Yes there is going to be a cleansing cycle.

Will all humans die, no.

There will always be some left that survive, it is foretolled.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra
I agree with you, but as i have learn about 3 or 4 'reality' versions, i wonder what makes you so sure about this one in particular?. The 'harvest' version is a very nice one, i would say is the easiest to like and embrace. I think is the one that makes more sense... still, my capacity to confirm all the information relative to 'reality' is limited.

Certainly knowledge will make us better; but in my opinion real insight comes from personal experience; is there any particular activity you may recommend to a common man to expand its awareness?
[edit on 18-1-2010 by oshdra]

I understand what you mean. What makes me so certain about this is that I have come to learn who I truly am. And I do not mean this to be egotistical at all, but I would not have incarnated here unless it was guaranteed that the Harvest was happening.

Your capacity to confirm information is only limited by yourself. I think you are defining personal experience as what happens in the physical. Just like time, the space/time continuum that we preside in is also an illusion. This is a training ground. We incarante here to gain experience and knowledge. It takes many incarnations to learn all of what this density has to offer. With that said, that is not all of what eternal life is comprised of.

There are two activites I can recommend to you: research and meditation. While limited, there are excellent sources of knowledge out there. Again, nothing will be close to 100% accurate. If you would like, I can recommend a couple of reads for you if you wish.

The latter, meditation, is significantly more important to the beginning of your all-encompassing understanding of existence. All of the answers can be unlocked within it. Meditation is the very reason I have come to know myself and my surroundings very well. I am very blessed to have discovered it. Without it, I would have truly forgotten who I truly am. I can recommend an exercise to begin meditation if you so choose.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

What will happen to my German Shepherd Dog at the time of this harvest?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

Yes there is going to be a cleansing cycle.

Will all humans die, no.

There will always be some left that survive, it is foretolled.

There indeed will be a cleansing cycle. Mother Earth is greatly in need of this cleanse as she has housed greatly conflicting energies for a substantial period of time.

You

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I just stated that you don't need to tell me again, lol.

Some humans always survive, it is just the way it works.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

What will happen to my German Shepherd Dog at the time of this harvest?

I cannot answer specifcally to your dog as that is an experience specific to each soul. However, the majority of second density entities that are ready to be Harvested come in this incarnation in the form of pets, majorily cats and dogs.

I have a dog as well. I have meditated on whether or not he is Harvestable and it has turned out that he will. There are things from the position of the owner that you can do to increase the Harvestability of your German Shepard. This includes showing it as much love as possible, treating it as your equal (which includes speaking to it in the same voice as you would another human), and sharing the lessons you have learned in this incarnation.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I can't help but notice that it is harder to develop relationships with people right now.Is that because people realize that right now is not really the time to become overly bonded with others?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I cannot answer specifcally to your dog as that is an experience specific to each soul. However, the majority of second density entities that are ready to be Harvested come in this incarnation in the form of pets, majorily cats and dogs.

Your answer suggests that harvest is selective for animals. Does that mean that it is also selective for humans.

If so, what happens to those not selected?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I can't help but notice that it is harder to develop relationships with people right now.Is that because people realize that right now is not really the time to become overly bonded with others?

Actually now is the most important time to become bonded with others. The difference is becoming bonded with others of like mind.

There is something that is happening right in front of people's eyes right now and this comes with the Harvest energy that has been penetrating the Earth. There is a seperation of energies right now. Consciousness is currently being compunded upon the planet. This separation is creating a split. Depending upon how you are vibrating in this moment, is your placement in the split. This will continue on through Zero Point (the actual climatic moment of the Harvest). So if you are personally vibrating highly, you are most likely feeling a disconnect from the majority of society. My intuition says that is the case.....take it as a compliment and find others of similar vibration.

Of course, it is important to see all as your Cosmic brothers and sisters for that's what they are. In the end, We are all One, and all return to the same place. So while you may be vibrating more highly, everyone will always remain as equals.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Well, thank you for the compliment!!

I have kind of thought that vibration may have something to do with it. Of course, there are also other permutations. Many of the people I know and care about are also experiencing their own personal "cleansings," and such.

You know, right now is a time of hardship for many. We all have chosen our experiences for a reason and I realize that there are contingencies to everything.

Thank you for answering my question. You done well.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Your answer suggests that harvest is selective for animals. Does that mean that it is also selective for humans.

If so, what happens to those not selected?

Yes it is selective for both although the criteria is much more specific for third density entities as opposed to second density entities. You will see a much greater percentage of animals graduate in comparison to humans.

There are three options for humans:

1. You are 91% or more service to self (STS). This is extremely hard to achieve and those who do accomplish this will graduate to fourth density negative. This will not be on Earth, it will be another planet inhabiting fourth density life.

2. You are 51% or more service to others (STO). In the current conditions of the planet, most people do not fall into this category as well. Roughly 6-7% currently fall into this category. Those who do, will graduate with the planet and begin fourth density postive life on Earth.

3. The majority of the population falls within this category as they are between the two percentages. They will continue on in their third density learning elsewhere, some on another third density planet, some on a third density replica of Earth. There will be a moment of rememberance of who they truly are before they are sent off again forgetting who they are to continue onward in their progression.

This Neutral energy that is here/coming will be the true decider of where each entity is placed.

You

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Well, thank you for the compliment!!

I have kind of thought that vibration may have something to do with it. Of course, there are also other permutations. Many of the people I know and care about are also experiencing their own personal "cleansings," and such.

You know, right now is a time of hardship for many. We all have chosen our experiences for a reason and I realize that there are contingencies to everything.

Thank you for answering my question. You done well.

Cheers!

Times are hard for many as their vibrations are not matching with the planet's vibration. This causes them perceived stress and turmoil. Others are finding this to be the most miraculous times of their incarnation. Everything is perception. All of this so called "pain" is an illusion. We do live in a thought-based matrix even though the matrix seems so real. It is very hard for people to see outside of it when they have been so heavily conditioned to be linear, inside-the-box thinkers.

Just remember others hardships are only your own if you accept them to be.

You

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join