It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The above version really brings out the seriousness of the issue - This is something we should all take seriously people, refraction of light is no laughing matter, if we continue to split up all the white light into it's constituent wavelengths (aka colours) then what are we going to do when the light starts to run out people! - Light is not a renewable resource... All we will have left will be red and yellow, pink and green - orange and purple and blue... We need to preserve white light, our very daylight.

We have to act now - just think that some of that very light is retained in the water and our children and our children's children will have to drink this water contaminated by our ignorance and our love of pretty colours.

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Now_Then]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

You realise that you may have stumbled upon one of the most closely guarded secrets that is held most high by not only the masons, but the illuminati as well.
I can hear the FEMA trains starting up from here !
Carrot top will not be amused !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What are you talking about? The aliens have been dumping chemicals in the water for thousands of years!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d9b208c4731.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here's the real secret to this conspiracy... It's being done by Muppets!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

I remember this video fondly. To me it represents what happens when a conspiracy theorist goes over the edge into full paranoia and sets aside any form of skepticism. I used to spend hours in the Summer making rainbows like this all through my childhood, rainbows are a simple scientific phenomenon.

Fact is with things like Wikipedia a click away NO ONE should be making these mistakes unless they are doing it on purpose...

The Rainbow Conspiracy was clearly perpetrated by the Purple Unicorn secret society.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Some people genuinely don't know how a rainbow is created, it's really that simple, and if she has gotten in to some of the seriously silly conspiracy theories out there, she may well just be very paranoid. It is IMO down to lack of education and the fact that this is all part of the dumbing down process implemented by world government within the education system, and it is obviously working very well indeed.

I do think there are substances in our drinking water, as there are in our food, and they all go to contribute the the dumbing down process along with the inadequate education.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by skunknuts
She said she never saw anything like that 20 years ago, so who are you to doubt her? Isn't that a little presumptuous??

Thats because she is:

1. A complete moron

2. Mentally unstable

Seriously, are you not aware of how water molecules diffract sunlight causing rainbows?

Geez

Isn't that what she is worried about....? What the spectrum of the molecules tells her? The molecules that aren't water.....but in the water....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Sigh

Serious?

Just do a google search on light refraction and you will figure out that water molecules, and ice crystals dont need any additives to create the rainbow effect

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hey guys, gotta hand it to her for at least keeping an eye out and speaking up when she uh... notices... something? Maybe she didn't have glasses 20 years ago.

In all honesty though, yes, this is quite humourous to say the least!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Dear lord...

Just when I thought that people could not get any more ignorant of basic science, someone comes along to prove me wrong. What are we teaching in school now a days, obviously not science anymore as I learned this stuff in about 1st or 2nd grade?

Refraction is now a Conspiracy Theory...

Lets pray that no one ever shows her a prism, they'll have to put her in a padded room.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I've investigated this further and I now believe she could be onto something!

Government rainbow mind control in 80's childrens programs

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
OH COME ON PLEASE!!! Are you serious!!!

Rainbow happens when airborn water droplets act like mini prisms and break down light into its individual colours. To perform this, you need to have a light source behind you and the light effectively "PRojects" a rainbow image on air born particals in front of you.

Plus light running out....what are you on about....you do realise that all colour is , is the light waves reflected by a certain object.

i.e. Blue is blue because Red, Green , Orange, Yellow and so on wave lengths are absorbed by the surface of the object. Blue is teh only colour reflected, hence you see blue.

So by taking your LIght Theory here into acount. Light is being used up anyway , whether or not rainbows exist or not.

Listen....I don't want to be mean here....but please get some schooling. You need to be able to form rational , inteligent and well versed arguments to get on in this world.

Anyway...that video has a sprinkler in it....ergo...you will get a rainbow. Its got nowt to do with altitude either. No mater where you are in our atmosphere. If you have a light source behind you. Water vapour in the air, you will see a rainbow in front of you.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

HA HA HA ...what the £(*&" would happen if you gave her a packet of smarties. Whats more of a concern is that some people here seem to agree??!?!?!? WTF!!

Sorry I know Im being mean here to mock someone...... but you had it coming. For your own safety OP....don't mention this around people....in public.....

This link may help: en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join