It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I came across this ground breaking video on you tube. I immediately thought of many posts here at ATS. It got me feeling pretty depressed/inadequate, because so many people claim to be things like rainbow children, or star seeds, or aliens sent to communicate with people, yet I am none of these. Other people have amazing abilities to see and comprehend things that my ordinary senses and brain just can't and/ or won't.

Well anyway, when something is written down, it sort of gives it an air of authority. Seeing claims of a similar sort made and documented on video only take things to a new level. I wonder if the lady in the video has any books, newsletters, or videos for sale, because she is clearly not someone who is scared to speak to the powers that be. I bet she would have quite a bit of information concerning 2012, as well. Anyway, here is the video, and if anyone could further explain the extraordinary phenomenon in a simplistic way that my ordinary mind could grasp, I would really appreciate it:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I for one am genuinely concerned about their never ending thrist for our energy sources. I mean, what the heck is oozing out of the ground, that makes rainbows in our sprinklers??

I'm pretty sure this is meant to be a joke post, btw.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by AshOnMyTomatoes]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor
wow im amazed that u actually put something this stupid on here. Have u never seen a rainbow after it has rained. It is pretty much the same thing, put instead of rain, it is water from a sprinkler.

What next, are you going to tell me that contrails and chemtrails are the same thing? Did you see how long the rainbow stayed in the air??? Besides, didn't you hear the conviction in the lady's voice? She said she never saw anything like that 20 years ago, so who are you to doubt her? Isn't that a little presumptuous?? Just because you only see a rainbow, doesn't mean someone who can see deeper than you isn't on to something. Jeez.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Simply put.

She is an idiot.

Anyone who thinks she is not an idiot is an idiot themselves.

Simple really!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
She said she never saw anything like that 20 years ago, so who are you to doubt her? Isn't that a little presumptuous??

Thats because she is:

1. A complete moron

2. Mentally unstable

Seriously, are you not aware of how water molecules diffract sunlight causing rainbows?

Geez

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
wow im sorry i even posted on this thread, u just don't get it do u, read ozweathermans post and do research. And yes i heard the conviction but to me she sounded like someone who didn't know wtf they were talking about. Please dont reply to me again, it is people like u that make me wonder what is happening to our education system.

link   
This was brought to thread once before. Not too very long ago. I'd like to add that perhaps the video is a joke, to make fun of conspiracy nuts.

link   
When does the insanity stop..........my head hurts just thinking she could be serious.......

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Pretaboy925]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There will be no more denigrating of the thread author.

Post to the topic and not the poster.

Please review the following thread - Civility and Decorm Are Required On AboveTopSecret.com

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
This was brought to thread once before. Not too very long ago. I'd like to add that perhaps the video is a joke, to make fun of conspiracy nuts.
I don't think the video is a joke, but I do think the OP was posting it as one.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow, folks!

This is Skunk Works. I for one liked thinking momentarily whether she had a point. Obviously, I concluded she didn't.

But, denying ignorance and attacking it are two different exercises.

Just sayin'.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by loam]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Im sorry didn't mean to be rude its just that the cause of why we see rainbows was told to me in my 4th grade science class. I believe something is getting put into our water, but that is not why we see rainbows in our sprinklers, its because there is simply water in the air reflecting light. O and i didnt even have 100 points to take away, thanks for taking away 1000

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

But, denying ignorance and attacking it are two different exercises.

Attacking ignorance is merely denying it on a grander scale.

It's denying ignorance in such a way that it helps others deny it also.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AshOnMyTomatoes

Maybe, but we just don't know. We didn't figure it all out last time and I have a strong feeling we won't figure it all out this second time around, either. Sure, there's dummies out there with video cameras. There's also folks out there with video cameras who know how to play. Just saying.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well I watched it.

I can confirm that yes, water made rainbows 20 years ago also. Even near the ground.

She should be asking whats in the water supply shes been drinking to make her think this is anything but normal.

If she picked the sprinkler up and waved it around she could film a full circle rainbow and really blow her mind.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The lady obviously is a few fries short of a happy meal. I hope the sirens in the background were the men in those white jackets waiting to take her to the nearest funny farm. The lady is clearly delusional and she should have listened more in her basic science classes in school that LIGHT reflecting through water droplets will create a rainbow effect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join