It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, im another new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hi, im a new member on ats. I read the intro forum and it suggested that all new members create an intro thread, so here it is. BEHOLD MY INTRO THREAD.

My name is ryan and im 16. Im not quite sure how many other members on ats are in there teens but judging by my peers im guessing not many.
I guess i have been 'awake' or whatever you want to call 'it' for just over a year now but i never really bought into the msm and inherently had a distrust of authority. I would say im pretty knowledgable about the nwo and such but i would be kidding myself if
I said i was past scratching the surface. Subjects like metaphysics, ancient history philosophy, political ideaology and spirituality really interest me but then again so does every topic and board on ats. Anyway, so thats my intro thread, i hope i get lots of replies so i can start posting oh and the username 'Whitezombie93' has nothing to do with the band or whatever it is, i like to think that my level of musical appreciation goes beyond mindless drum and bass.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whitezombie93

Welcome sir

Your age means nothing on this site.

Some of the best members are young at heart , old in wisdom.

Speak to others as you want them to speak to you, and enjoy the sideshow.

Most of all have fun , learn lots and always save Friday nights for your girlfriend.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
welcome brother

Im not much older then u and joined this site not long ago.

There is lots to learn, but have an open mind not all of it is true. use ur own judgment to decide.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Welcome, whitezombie93! Personally I like the mindless drumming and beat of White Zombie. It's a great energy provider for me when I paint. It's akin to when I listen to just plain ole simple rhythmic drumming when I meditate, except I need more energy to hold my paint brush when painting. heh. What level of music do you appreciate? Wagner? Tchaikovsky? Lady Gaga? Show tunes? The Texas Hemp Connection? 50 Cent? John Philips Sousa? I'm just tossing out some music that I appreciate. I appreciate a lot of different music. Don't tell anybody, but I even listen to old Donna Summers and also some opera.

Glad to have you here to add to this great site where many new things can be learned, many old things can be unlearned and there's more opinions than I can shake a stick at when I suffer hand tremors from having too low a level of blood glucose.
Self-depracating jokes are okay in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hello, I'm 18 and awoke at 16. All I'm trying to say is, we are here! don't feel alone! Catch my drift?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whitezombie93

When I was reading your intro and over the line "BEHOLD MY INTRO THREAD. " I thought to myself, if you could have had a sound track to your thread, it would start at "BEHOLD MY INTRO THREAD.". Now I did see your screen name and yes I did think WhiteZombie the band, so the Virtual background music I put in your thread was dragula a song by white zombie. But then I felt so ignorant and sort of simple minded when at the end of your post you stated it has nothing to do with the band and you are above that type of music, then I re read your intro post and when the "BEHOLD MY INTRO THREAD." came up I visualized "Classical Gas by Mason Williams, and it seemed to fit quite nicely.

Have a good ATS membership and stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, congratulations on getting involved so young. I'm not that much older then you but at your age I was completely ignorant on everything outside of what the Media told me.

So good on ya mate, I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute here.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Couldn't resist it, my favorite white zombie song off of my favorite white zombie album.

join