It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI photoshop FAIL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You have probably seen that picture above ahaha.

"The FBI this week released a “digitally-altered” image showing what Osama Bin Laden possibly looks like now he’s older.

While the FBI claims to have used “cutting edge” technology to create the image, a Spanish politician has noticed that the poster is a modified version of his campaign photo — he now finds his face in America’s most wanted list.

While on the surface it’s an amusing misstep by intelligence agencies, Gaspar Llamazares, the former leader of Spain’s United Left coalition, calls the move “shameless”. His safety is at risk, he told the BBC, and he no longer feels able to travel to America now his likeness is on a wanted poster: “Bin Laden’s safety is not threatened by this but mine certainly is”, Llamazares said."

sauce: mashable.com...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Redneck from Hell]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
link to story please.

I need it for my blog

edit:

nm, bbc link here

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I saw this the other day on the news crazy stuff. I do find it hilarious that there are people that claim Bin laden isn't even a real person and here the FBI get caught cutting and pasting other peoples photo's together to create a new version of Bin laden.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
wow.....when did photoshop and a google search equal "cutting edge" technology. Makes you think about their other high-tech operations. I wonder if anybody else could do better using photoshop. its kind of amusing but scary....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They can show you how to make a high tech bomb out of a roll of toilet paper, and a stick of dynamite!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Umm I really don't get how you can think they look similar. it does not look similar at all to me. you guys that posted above might wanna get your eyes checked, or take a closer look.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
wow....

that is really bad, they must think that the flouride is starting to get to everyone effectively enough to try and pull that off....

and I guess this will be just pushed under the rug and dimissed in later years....

Good ol America

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

well. for starter this article
news.bbc.co.uk...
The FBI admits getting an image off the internet.
And another person claims its them, so talk with the Spanish MP

top topics

join