It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk about this Colloidal Silver, again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I found some posts from 2005 about this stuff. I have read some things hyping Colloidal silver, and I have read it's all bunk, and I have seen the blue Santa guy. So what gives? Does anyone have THE info I am looking for? Just give me the name of the true stuff. I have other survival "fish to fry" so to speak. I don't want to invest anymore time reading some website that reads like some 19th century snake oil sale. What's the products name and where can I find it?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The problem with Colloidal silver is you can't break down the particles of silver small enough to flow threw the smallest of capillaries such as the ones in the liver. It does kill the hep c virus but because the particles are to big, it can't work rid the virus.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

That doesn't make any logical sense, because either way, the colloidal silver still reaches your blood. (Or am I just mistaken that you mean JUST Hep C)

It's best to leave the colloidal silver under your tongue when you take it so it gets absorbed.

The colloidal silver I use is Source Naturals. Used it for both the Flu and Cold, work incredibly fast.

www.iherb.com...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i have become a caretaker for my ailing grandparents,,,,, my grandmother just finished chemo/ rad for breast cancer,,,, so basically her immune system should be zero

now,,,, i have been giving her silver from a health food store,,,, not the homemade type,,,,, and she hasn't gotten sick once,,,,, yet me and my grandfather have gotten sick numerous times here and there

so,,, does it work,,,,, i can't say for sure but she is avoiding the crap we've been catching so

that's what i hate,,, with the alternative meds there's no way to prove or disprove whether it works or helps

but,,, the smurf guy,,,, i think i remember reading that he was making his stuff homemade,,, and taking way huge doses,,, beyond reason....
so using homemade and overdosing caused his blueness,,,,
from a conspiracy view,,,,, it probably did a great job of discrediting silver if it does have medicinal benefit,,, now didn't it

also,,,, trying to wether the financial storm,,, i was reading about investing in gold and silver,,,, one of there points for silver was how it's used it hospitals as a disinfectant,,,,,, so i figure if hospitals are realying on it to sterilize medical stuff,,, i'm sure it can work for the body as well

i hear they want to outlaw it,,, the fda i think,,,, now if hospitals effectively use it ,,,, it probably works and there's good reason why big pharma may want it gone

top topics

join