It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle East on fire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I will take over the job. I will be up all day.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

3:00pm PFLP-GC official Ramez Mustafa to al-Jadeed TV: PFLP-GC did not conduct any military exercises in Quosaya today.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I forget the number. Hezbollah has some astronomical number of missiles ready and aimed at Israel - tens of thousands.

If Israel was going to do anything they would have to hit hard and fast.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
I forget the number. Hezbollah has some astronomical number of missiles ready and aimed at Israel - tens of thousands.

I know you wouldn't say something without proof.

NOT YOU.

Would you care to show some kind of eveidence to this quote above .

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Minister Peled: Conflict on northern border a matter of time

Likud MK and former GCO Northern Command chief says another armed altercation with Hezbollah is coming, although no one knows when it will erupt

Ilana Curiel
Published: 01.23.10, 15:07 / Israel News

Minister Yossi Peled (Likud), speaking at an event in Beersheba, said Saturday that he believes Israel is likely to face another conflict on the northern border, although it is unclear exactly when.

"Lebanon is the only country in the world that has a military organization - Hezbollah – that doesn’t answer to the government and is supported by two external states, Iran and Syria.

"Although Hezbollah is part of the (Lebanese) government, it is unaffected by it. If there is another confrontation in the north, we will hold Syria and Lebanon alike responsible," said the former GCO Northern Command chief. www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
French President Nicolas Sarkozy said Saturday that he is "convinced that Iran is pursuing a nuclear program and the Israel will not abide that," the London-based Arabic-language newspaper al-Hayat reported.

According to the report, Sarkozy, who met with Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in Paris, said France has proof that Tehran is developing a nuclear bomb and that Israel may choose to take action to neutralize the threat. www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists have amassed a 50,000 rocket arsenal aimed at Israel against which Israel has no defense according to a UPI report cited by Israel National News.

www.iris.org.il...

a bit old but i presume its the same situation, if not even more now.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by mmiichael

I know you wouldn't say something without proof.

NOT YOU.

Would you care to show some kind of eveidence to this quote above .

Try looking up something sometime instead of making absurd accusations. It's not even a secret Hezbollah has amassed at least 40,000 missiles and rockets in violation of their 2006 agreement.

thebulletin.us...

Israel: Hezbollah Acquired Long-Range Missiles

DAVID BEDEIN, Middle East Correspondent

November 15, 2009

Jerusalem – Israel's military has detected Hezbollah acquisition of missiles and rockets with ranges of up to 325 kilometers. They said the weapons could strike targets in most of Israel.

"Some of them have a range of 300 kilometers (180 miles) and some of them have a range of up to 325 kilometers," Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gabi Ashkenazi said.

In a Nov. 10 briefing to the Israel Knesset Parliamentary Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, Mr. Ashkenazi said Hezbollah has already deployed the long-range rockets in Lebanon. He said a rocket attack from the Beirut area could reach the nuclear reactor in the southern Israeli city of Dimona.

"There is a paradox," Mr. Ashkenazi told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee said. "On one hand, there is calm. But when you peek over the fence you can see armament and empowerment."

The latest acquisition marked the longest-range missiles and rockets in Hezbollah's arsenal. Until this year, they said, Hezbollah wielded weapons with a range of about 120 miles.

Mr. Ashkenazi did not identify the latest Hezbollah missile. The missile approximated the range of the Soviet-origin Scud B.

Hezbollah has amassed an arsenal of 40,000 missiles and rockets, most of them short-range weapons. They said Iran has increased weapons and other military support to its Lebanese proxy.

"We don't delude ourselves," Mr. Ashkenazi said. "The situation is delicate and Hezbollah is growing stronger all the time. The Iranian challenge is to increase control over the Middle East through training, arms and money provided to all terror organizations."

The Hezbollah acquisition of arms from Iran and Syria represents a violation of UN Resolution 1701, which implemented a ceasefire that put an end to the Second Israel-Lebanon War in August 2006.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

So your source is from Israel??

They kind of have a vested interest in that propaganda, don't you think?

Any proof from other sources, other than the aggressor"s .

I remember a Government ..had undeniable proof of WMD ,

we all know how that played out.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Going off what your saying, no matter what "evidence" people post, it could allways be "propaganda" so what do you expect? you eather take it for what it is or presume every bit of news you hear is false/propaganda and not believe ANYTHING.

all news outlets are controlled by the government and they can all print fake news if they wanted, doesnt matter who prints it, they are all the same.

personally i would trust israel more so than US news, because i know how full of # US can be with there "weapons of mass destruction" and all they find is a camel with a rocket launcher attached to it.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Itop1]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Did you check Google Earth? Do you have a denial from Hezbollah?

Do you know anything about any of this beyond the stuff that passes for information on conspiracy sites? Are yo capable of anything beyond the standard knee-jerk responses? Are you over 15?

Don't reply please.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

this is not bad for the the zion elites nwo illuminati and satan... its good for weapon companies too

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So Israel know there are 10's of thousands of rockets.

For eveidence like that , why didn't they BOMB the places that had the rockets.

Why BOMB a UN building housing civilians?

Edit: sorry folks to ruin your conversation.

MM usually runs from reasonable thoughts

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So Israel know there are 10's of thousands of rockets.

For eveidence like that , why didn't they BOMB the places that had the rockets.

Why BOMB a UN building housing civilians?

Edit: sorry folks to ruin your conversation.

MM usually runs from reasonable thoughts

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Sean48]

erm sorry but you are asking a question which nobody has an answer to except Israel themselves, fact is, Hezbollah do have the rockets and we know that they receive a lot of their funding from Iran, Russia also supply a lot of weaponery in the middle east.

Why dont you go and do some research and learn something, this website is full of "Evidence".

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Why dont you go and do some research and learn something, this website is full of "Evidence".

Perfect.

Lets see it.

I always check out links offered, or evidence given.

I'm open to learn.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Perfect.

Lets see it.

I always check out links offered, or evidence given.

I'm open to learn.

sure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
&
www.google.com

enjoy.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Thought so.

No evidence.

Funny , you offered me so much, and delivered None.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
www.jpost.com...

I Don't want to rock the boat here folks but i've REALLY got a strong feeling this is all coming to a head very quickly.

War may be on the immediate horizon... Don't get excited, don't panic, stay calm and lets just wait and see.

Should TSHTF in the next few days or weeks.. maybe even hours follow is progress closely. This has potential to be the mother of all conflicts in that region

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Itop1

Thought so.

No evidence.

Funny , you offered me so much, and delivered None.

Stop trolling, if you want evidence then go and search for it like everyone else, there is plenty out there.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
www.jpost.com...

I Don't want to rock the boat here folks but i've REALLY got a strong feeling this is all coming to a head very quickly.

War may be on the immediate horizon... Don't get excited, don't panic, stay calm and lets just wait and see.

Should TSHTF in the next few days or weeks.. maybe even hours follow is progress closely. This has potential to be the mother of all conflicts in that region

Nice, it will be interesting to say the least, Irans military is about 20 times bigger than Israels, but then again Israel are probably better trained, have the nukes and technology which evens it out a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join