It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU know everything about everything from the annunaki to the NWO. now what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

YOU know everything about everything from the annunaki to the NWO. now what?

www.youtube.com

Part 1 of A Documentary that I made on the many odd happenings in and around Denver Airport, Colorado. Explains the meanings of the murals, symbology around the airport and what's going on underne...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Okay. You know about the numerous underground bunkers, the annunaki, the NWO MJ 12, project mountak, greys, nordics, reptilians, illuminati, levels of consicnous ( sorry if i spelt that wrong im only 15), meta physics, semjase ect. but heres the question, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION! WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. YOU CANT GO UNDERNEATH DENVER AIRPORT RIGHT NOW AND ASK FOR A SPOT IN THERE 2012 BUNKER! EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO HIDE!!
IF YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS INFORMATION, DONT BE AFRAID TO BE RIDICULED, SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE FAR AND WIDE TO POSSIBLY SAVE OTHERS AND MAYBE EVEN YOURSELF.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That sure is a funny way to put things.

A lot of ATSers have heard about all of these things, and many more.

You said "you can't go to DIA" but then suggest "what are you going to do to save yourself".

I will let you know my opinion.

Don't bother doing anything. What will happen exists outside of each of us at this point, it is a snowball rolling down a mountain. Or the Titanic steaming upon a large iceberg.

Just live life man, enjoy yourself.

No one lives forever anyway, hell few make it to 100years.

One happy day of life is better than years of worry and suffering.

Just stop caring about anything that hurts you, and just go focus on what makes you feel happy, like your family and friends. Help them find happiness too.

Thats how you save yourself from "impending doom" which is nothing more than our mortality as humans.

Just my personal opinion and what I'm gonna do. I'm not worrying about anything. Problem solved.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by islamicsoldier23 WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THIS INFORMATION! WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THIS TO SAVE YOUR LIFE.

well if i were you .. i would focus on white tantric sex / sexual alchemy and yoga and raise you and your partner's kundalini and achieve biological immortality and hone your Chi level in order to harness paranormal abilities and super human abilities.

this is the final frontier that lies underneath all the esoteric and occult understandings of every major world religion and what the masons understand.

you have almost 3 years left to do this.

first i think you need to get a serious mind... not without humor mind you.. but serious about everything...

ok..

start.

-

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh that's easy, first you write a book and then get rich when the New World Order contracts you to write the sequals their way!

This will please the Annunaki too and get you passage right off the planet any time you want!

Plus reptilian babes galore!

[edit on 17/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

That sure is a funny way to put things.

A lot of ATSers have heard about all of these things, and many more.

You said "you can't go to DIA" but then suggest "what are you going to do to save yourself".

I will let you know my opinion.

Don't bother doing anything. What will happen exists outside of each of us at this point, it is a snowball rolling down a mountain. Or the Titanic steaming upon a large iceberg.

Just live life man, enjoy yourself.

No one lives forever anyway, hell few make it to 100years.

One happy day of life is better than years of worry and suffering.

Just stop caring about anything that hurts you, and just go focus on what makes you feel happy, like your family and friends. Help them find happiness too.

Thats how you save yourself from "impending doom" which is nothing more than our mortality as humans.

Just my personal opinion and what I'm gonna do. I'm not worrying about anything. Problem solved.

serious kudos to the author of this post! i am with this idea all the way. nothing but love...as much as i am able...

[edit on 17/1/2010 by EnemyCombatant74]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Prepare and enjoy life, man. One day...maybe soon, maybe not...but, one day I'll be sitting on the beach sipping a cold one and munchin' Doritos when this big UFO-blue swirl in the sky-apocolyptic redpale horse will appear. Everyone will be freakin' out wonderin' what in the hell is goin on? I'll calmly fold up my chair, get my towel and gear and get in my truck. Drive the backroads home, proceed to put on my surplus fatigues...check my water, cut on my shortwave, lock and load, and wait.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Prepare and enjoy life, man. One day...maybe soon, maybe not...but, one day I'll be sitting on the beach sipping a cold one and munchin' Doritos when this big UFO-blue swirl in the sky-apocolyptic redpale horse will appear. Everyone will be freakin' out wonderin' what in the hell is goin on? I'll calmly fold up my chair, get my towel and gear and get in my truck. Drive the backroads home, proceed to put on my surplus fatigues...check my water, cut on my shortwave, lock and load, and wait.

hopefully you'll resist the urge to leave the safety net of your foresight.
if you ever see what you describe, i suggest a ward in a hospital! no offence, i just, what does that even mean?

ready for anything? what if God returns? think you'll still need the gun? i mean, fatigues ok, but, maybe a little more faith? anyways...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now what...I await anything to finally come to light, for the truth to come out. All of us have gone through the heart pumping OMG, WTF, feelings when you start learning about these conspiracies. Imagine if they turn out to be true and the world is told. When I see a smiling face in the crowd, I will know that it is a fellow ATS'er that is finally glad to see the truth come out. While the rest of the world goes through shock, we will be partying and helping them understand.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

Frankly, I was being phececi...fecesiou..hmm, I was being funny. Anyway, I do believe at some point, it will be God/Jesus. And spiritually, I am ready and continue to be ready. In the mean time, I do enjoy life and try to serve my fellow man.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

Frankly, I was being phececi...fecesiou..hmm, I was being funny. Anyway, I do believe at some point, it will be God/Jesus. And spiritually, I am ready and continue to be ready. In the mean time, I do enjoy life and try to serve my fellow man.

so you think God and Satan are presently training for the big dukeroo then? i wish i could say i found this to be a funny idea, but are we talking about loaded weapons?

sorry, i kid...but yea, ok, so long as you aren't planning any pre-emptive activities, im sure youll be fine!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All of you with your hippie attitudes make me sick.

"A man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and be merry." (Ecclesiastes 8: 15)

"Let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we shall die." (Isaiah 22: 13)

"If the dead are not raised, `Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die.'" (I Corinthians 15: 32)

new topics

top topics

join