It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Interview With A Gray

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Awww c'mon J? You know I'm a big UFO fan but that Kalahari Crash was *probably* bogus. Easily one of the shakiest accounts. Cynthia Hind (God rest her eccentric and bad ass soul!) gave some good reasons why it was likely a hoax by a fraudster for profit. It's a shame nobody has replaced Cynth in S Africa. The whole African continent is one big 'empty space' when it comes to UFO accounts. Sooooo under represented in the scheme of things.

OT to the OP...I've never felt 100% about Victor. It's good looking footage, but not beyond the skills of man. Given the number of reasonable explanations...real alien is further down the list IMO

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The video is genuine. No one can debunk it, if you think you can then go for it. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
To the people who don't like the criticism about the lame doctors.

First, this interview is supposedly smuggled out of Area 51. It's hard to believe that they would hire incompetent doctors.

Second, a live alien must be something rare and precious to lose to easily. At the first sign of the alien being sick or ill, they should stop the interview and take the alien to some emergency room and give it a proper treatment. Not even because it is the morally right thing to do, because that would be the practical thing to do. Flashlights and handkerchiefs won't help at all.

Third, if we suppose we know nothing about the Gray's biology, that is even more reason to believe that a live Gray is something rare. And shouldn't be dealt with so carelessly. So it makes no sense to just watch the alien die.

Fourth, if we are to believe that this alien is real and that it is rare to have a live alien, that alien is probably one of the most precious things to have ever entered Area 51. Put yourself in the place of those running that facility and watch that video. Wouldn't you interrupt the interview and take the alien to proper medical facility where it could be properly treated?]

Fifth, does it really look to you like those doctors did THE BEST THEY COULD?

Sixth, even assuming we know nothing about aliens, that means we should at least treat it like a human. If that was a human dieing in the chair, is that all doctors would do? Flashlights and wipe drool? I doubt it! Run that human to the E.R.! We should at least use our medical knowledge to treat the alien and see what works and what doesnt, but we should try our best.

Those doctors are not real doctors. And that is a huge hole in the whole story.

Another negative aspect to this is the selling of this video as a documentari. It is even ranked at www.imdb.com

As someone else pointed out, the video shows 4 hours into the interview, so if they really have smuggled it out, where is the rest?

I agree when people say there is no final word on it being real of not. Which leaves us with what we want to believe.

Like I said, I don't believe we evolved straight up from monkeys. I believe we have been visited by another inteligent alien species at least once.

But I dont believe in that video. My common sense tells me it is fake. I was also impressed the first time I saw it, years ago. I was also impressed by many other evidences when I saw them the first time, because we want to believe it so badly. But we can't let that desire to blind our best judgement.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I was quite shocked when I first saw it. If what he is saying is true we are #ed, totally #ed. I don't think it is true though. For the medical reasons listed above, but mostly because he seems to know too much on too broad of topics. He fails the compartmentalisation test.

If he was a real area 51 employee I doubt he would know what Donald Rumsfield was doing on March 23rd, 2008. I doubt he would know how the world ends and a bunch of other stuff he says in the interviews. People who are speaking the truth tend to say "I don't know quite" often when asked questions that would fall outside their domain. In the case of a compartmentalised government employee this would be quite often.

I've never been so shocked at anything before. On one hand I wish it were proof of aliens but on the other hand I wish that proof didn't come with a prediction for the end of the world. I think the best evidence this is most likely fake though is the fact that it is still on youtube. If this was the real deal www.thealieninterview.com... would not exist. It would have been shut down, and hushed up immediately. I don't think the US government would give up their most prized possession so easily.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think it may be one of the most well executed fakes ever. I think if it is a fake, the creators spend a lot of time on out-takes. Making him sound as convincing as possible. They even included 911 and 2012 just to keep people interested. If this guy was really about to die, as he seemed so convinced he was, why the # wouldn't he give more specific answers. And also, if this were real why did he contact that film maker out of anyone. He didn't seem like the best interviewer. I think this video actually crafted by someone who is into conspiracy theories and told us exactly what we wanted to hear, and earned some money along the way.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I don't think it is even a particularly well executed fake.
How convenient that most of the 'alien' was in shadow. Basically it was a head floating around in darkness.
The medical intervention was hysterical. No, really folks. Just how DESPERATE are you to believe?
If there were such a thing, don't you think there would be continuous monitoring by CCTV? Also, probably, monitoring of life signs.
As for the spooky mood music - ha ha....
To the person who said, prove it ain't real, well I can't. Neither can you prove it IS real.
The whole thing just screams 'stage production' to me. But if you hold a different point of view, fine.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
so that is a real alien? So they do exist then in our universe. why is the government not telling the truth about them!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I've seen this years ago. Jim Henson makes better puppets.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't understand why so many ppl feel bad for that thing. By some of the responses in past threads, you would easily assume that the S4 ppl we're putting the alien through a "passion" ordeal similar to that of Jesus. That weird looking alien thing was just sitting there. Then it was moving a bit more and ppl are just sooooooooo empathetic. I don't understand that at all. What were the doctors supposed to do? Hold its hand and tell it they love it? Get a priest to perform the anointing of the sick?

Seriously guys/gals. Why do so many of you feel bad for the alien thing? No one did anything to it on the video.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I also think Victor seems to be making excuses alot. Like "the medical team was selected more for their ability to keep a secret than" their doctor skills. There is no such as a bad doctor. If anyone has any friends who are going to med school you will know what I'm talking about. It is very very competitive and there is so much training it would be a challenge to suck at being a doctor after you graduate.

Also, this was in the nineties, I'm sure this wouldn't be the first time the US had encountered live aliens. I'm sure they would have better procedures and I'm certain they would have the absolute best medical team keeping alive one of their most valuable assets.

Isn't it also suspicious that there is 4 hours of video and somehow victor manages to grab the most exciting part. The part where it dies? And that green thing on the table? WTF is the use of that. I have been in many science labs and never seen anything like that. If it was for reading vitals why wouldn't they just output it to monitors so it can be seen from outside that room.

The way he rips apart Bob Lazar and other ufologists also seems to be trying too hard to add to its authenticity. We can't prove it is fake, because there is no way to completely judge the authenticity of the video. He would know this, if this was real rather than saying no one can prove it wrong he probably would have said something along the lines of "I realise that video wasn't enough to prove that it is real, but here is some evidence that is refutable."

At first this video is very emotional, which almost made me believe it. However, after reviewing it from an adjective view point I think it is without a doubt fake.

One last question, what exactly did Victor do at area 51?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here is a link to a better inerview video of an alien in my opinion.
Enjoy.
Vance

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Of course K, but the key word is "probably". It is still needed that it be mentioned when dealing with this interview. As you know from that thread A LOT of things match up. Also, I for one trust Branton (the one who broke the crash story).

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I don't believe this has been posted yet regarding this particular subject, I believe you all may find it a little interesting.

www.creativespirits.net...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm inclined to say this is faked. I'd like to believe it is real, but common sense tells me no. I'd expect a lot more than this from a leaked alien 'interview'.

The only way something like this can be proven or disproven is for the hoaxers to come forward or disclosure to prove it is real. End of.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
It's kind of strange that it has eyes, but no pupils or eyelids and can't even blink with those giant luminaries.

they wear a protective lens over their eyes

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I will not hesitate to dictate numerous posts about this thread; hence the respect to new comers. Thought, I will state as I always had that the alien interview is one of the most well scientifically hoaxed or yet most realistic as it gets footage of the real alien footage.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I personally believe that we have been visited. I dont care what skeptics say, they ask for proof, look around for gods sake. Dating back before the time of christ we have S*** tons of information, consistent reports of alien visits, crashes, etcetera through out history. WHERE is the proof that aliens do not exist? there isnt any. people as a whole wont believe
in something that is more powerful or more intelligent than them.

until we have mapped every square inch of this supermassive universe i challenge ANYBODY to conclusively prove that aliens (in any form) do not exist.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Cigar

I remember this video vaguely. It makes me laugh that people are convinced by this sort of thing. No evidence of it being real, no facts presented and we never hear anything else about it. Once its got a little attention it just disappears and the hoaxers likely go off into a corner to snicker at the poor gullible saps who lap this sort of thing up. If the government were covering this stuff up we wouldn't see the video and if they aren't covering it up scientists would be leaping at the chance to study this intelligent EBE.

It's fake, obviously, much as I wish it weren't.

What kind of evidence and facts do you expect there to be regarding a video of this nature...? I mean seriously!! If it was real, not saying i think it is but, I am sure it would have been pretty hush hush! And most likely government operated, so they wouldn't release time and date, such and such.... There is always the possibility that one person inside the operation got ahold of the video and somehow posted it to the public. Not likely but possible!

But, yeah Illl be honest, chances are it's prolly fake! But, you never really know, so don't be too quick to pull the old "well wheres the evidence." That statement is just too easy to make. Than to actually obtain evidence any evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
I don't think it is even a particularly well executed fake.
How convenient that most of the 'alien' was in shadow. Basically it was a head floating around in darkness.
The medical intervention was hysterical. No, really folks. Just how DESPERATE are you to believe?

Originally posted by henriquefd
To the people who don't like the criticism about the lame doctors.

First, this interview is supposedly smuggled out of Area 51. It's hard to believe that they would hire incompetent doctors.

Second, a live alien must be something rare and precious to lose to easily. At the first sign of the alien being sick or ill, they should stop the interview and take the alien to some emergency room and give it a proper treatment. Not even because it is the morally right thing to do, because that would be the practical thing to do. Flashlights and handkerchiefs won't help at all.

Third, if we suppose we know nothing about the Gray's biology, that is even more reason to believe that a live Gray is something rare. And shouldn't be dealt with so carelessly. So it makes no sense to just watch the alien die.

Fourth, if we are to believe that this alien is real and that it is rare to have a live alien, that alien is probably one of the most precious things to have ever entered Area 51. Put yourself in the place of those running that facility and watch that video. Wouldn't you interrupt the interview and take the alien to proper medical facility where it could be properly treated?]

Fifth, does it really look to you like those doctors did THE BEST THEY COULD?

Sixth, even assuming we know nothing about aliens, that means we should at least treat it like a human. If that was a human dieing in the chair, is that all doctors would do? Flashlights and wipe drool? I doubt it! Run that human to the E.R.! We should at least use our medical knowledge to treat the alien and see what works and what doesnt, but we should try our best.

Those doctors are not real doctors. And that is a huge hole in the whole story.

I agree with your comments about the doctors, and the lighting is "convenient" too. Now I could understand if they want to assess the patient's status before moving them to the infirmary, but it's the way they assess the status that looks suspicious. I have 2 other problems with the doctors part to add to your 6 comments:

7: They claim the lights are kept low because the gray is sensitive to the light. Yet when they come in and practically shine the bright flashlight right into the gray's face which partially goes right into the eye, there doesn't seem to be any reaction to the light, like jerking the head to the side to keep the bright light from entering the eye, the light he is supposed to be so sensitive to. Yet at other times, for no apparent reason, the head is jerking in a very mechanical and not lifelike motion, as one of the analysts pointed out. Now if they had orchestrated the timing so the head jerking motion happened when the light was first being shined, it might be more believable

8. The "pose" of the doctor shining the flashlight is extremely unnatural, in fact it's completely unbelievable to me, just look at him! His head is upside down....why? His body is curled around the alien in a pose that makes sense in only one context, to me, which is movie making. The doctor is taking an unnatural pose to make sure the alien's face isn't obscured. OK we could say maybe the "doctor" knows they are taping, and he has been instructed to not block the gray's face during taping, but I don't buy that.

I haven't found any proof whether its a hoax or not (though found a lot of expert opinions on the movement of the puppet, the lighting, and the doctor's intervention), so lacking proof, it comes down to interpretation of little clues to form an opinion, like the doctor's head being upside down in a completely unnatural, awkward, and even uncomfortable pose. My opinion is, it's a likely hoax. As the puppet maker said though, it's a decent puppet, but they have made better ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join