It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Interview With A Gray

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

This might have been debunked years ago, but I couldn't find a thread for it.

This is probably the best/most convincing video of a Gray I've seen yet. Does anyone know for an absolute fact that this is fake?

The most frustrating part of believing in ET's is finding evidence. Why is it so hard to find a single irrefutable picture?

Feel free to lock the thread if this is a redundant post.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Its redundant, IMO but maybe the n00bs may find this worthwhile.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I dont know how to post youtube link, but here is a documentary

"Area 51: The Alien Interview. Part 1" You can just type that in

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I know i've seen this before, but I don't know if it is real or fake.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
I dont know how to post youtube link, but here is a documentary

"Area 51: The Alien Interview. Part 1" You can just type that in

Thanks for the original source, Sam.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge, this footage has not been conclusively debunked yet.

And yes, there are some in-depth discussions on it already on this forum.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Looks like a puppet to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looks like crap to me. ET had better puppetry. Skeptic that I am, I really need the baby step of actually establishing that ANY form of life exists elsewhere in the universe before I even begin to entertain the notion that super-intelligent huminoid aliens are visiting the Earth. Call me an Impericist but I really need to see some extraterrestrial microbes or something before I take the giant leap into full flying saucer alien belief. We all want the truth and it's sad that htere are so many hoaxsters out there who get their rocks off on disinforming and decieving, but that's the way it is.

I'm not a crank. I too think that it is entirely likely that life exists all over the universe. But I need real proof, not bogus pictures of "greys" peeking thru windows and videos of lights that could be anything. I need real proof that some kind of life exists on another planet. Absent that proof I will always be skeptical of videos like this.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Personally I think this is real...It came from Victor if I'm not mistaken.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by lee63]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
After researching this topic further, I have to wonder what ever happened to "Victor?"

Does anyone know if he's come forward with more information or disclosed who he actually is?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have seen this video before. It looks to me like someone is holding the "alien" and controlling it. But I have never seen an alien so I can't say how they move.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
After researching this topic further, I have to wonder what ever happened to "Victor?"

Does anyone know if he's come forward with more information or disclosed who he actually is?

search "Alien Interview Special 2008 Edition Bonus "Victor" Interview [Part 2]" on youtube, thats his last interview in 2008, i personlly believe him

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Most people are saying that interview is a fake.

It just doesn't sound anything like him, and I'm not referring to his voice. I mean the way he delivers information and more importantly his vernacular. There's more variety to his tone.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
its the same guy, hes real!

""Victor" Interviewed by Art Bell [Part 1 of 8]" on youtube

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Awww, that alien is kind of cute!!!

Normally greys scare the crap out of me but this one is just adorable!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm sure I've seen this throughly debunked somewhere. It looks like a puppet and the voiceover is just silly.

Still, yes he's cute but wait until you get him home - you know how bad a greys litter tray smells!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have done many years of research on this.

It turned out to be the real deal and Victor was "bumped" off or should I say died in mysterious circumstances last year.

People in the know have looked at the film and if you can, listen to the Art Bell interviews with Victor and David Moreton.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
I have done many years of research on this.

It turned out to be the real deal and Victor was "bumped" off or should I say died in mysterious circumstances last year.

People in the know have looked at the film and if you can, listen to the Art Bell interviews with Victor and David Moreton.

Can you please provide links to back up your research proving this is the real deal? Thanks
Im sure everyone here would really appreciate it

[edit on January 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
IMHO....This is the real deal, but as aforementioned, there is extensive coverage of this topic already on ATS. Here may be some helpful links:

• Search Link...

[edit on 1/18/2010 by jkrog08]

• posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
    link   
    On a further note it does seem possible that this 'creature' may have been a survivor of a UFO crash in 1989, in Africa...

• Kalahari UFO Crash

• new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join