It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Industry Exposed new short film Part 1 & 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The handsign so long used for representing heavy metal, the so-called "Comuto", as the supposed "Devil horns" was an absurd idea to us in the 80's- we knew what it was when DIO did it... he would say it's just a more dramatic way of pointing (like his grandmother used to do), but to us who were into Black Sabbath -it was the die-hard sign of Tony Iommi's Power-Chord, and always done with the Right hand (not because it was the mark of the beast but as that was his chording hand which lost the two middle fingers at halfway to a power-tool).

I've been years in the Music Industry -and yes I'm aware of the actual wicked and real evil and yes demonic -even thinking itself devil worship... I'd be able to write a calumniation of pages just outlining it all, but the truth is it's a put on 'fauxade' made of make-believe just to be anything (better than the honest nothing which is all they know) and it is propagated like a popular social cliche to keep up a profitable distraction. Believe it or not the equal opposite Christianity itself (albeit having the greater truth) is also just a "prophetable" front too!

These are the "Heaven and Hell" reality, built on the Fear and Reverence of a false accusation and defamation of character perpetrated on both GOD and the devil, angels and demons, the righteous and the wicked, the sacred and profane (though all are but perception vs reality).

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lil Wayne is the Rainman, he is also the Fireman.

When you "make it rain" you are at a stripclub throwing money at a stripper. haha

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

LMAO people on here amaze me when the sh**s in front of your face your still dumbed to deny live up to your name and see the LIGHT its there and waiting

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Very interesting and well put together. You have my attention sadly though it will take me some time to get though everything. At this point I have only watched the first video and read some of the posts. I just wanted to compliment you on the thread.

I can say though I see and hear things in the music I listen to and some of the stuff I happen across on the TV. I have noticed other things but the Rain Man and Umbrella part seems to have slipped by. Intriguing to say the least and worthy of further study.

I truly believe this is a big part of the reason mush of the world is in the shape it is. So many seem utterly clueless and willing to follow the latest trends put out by those in the spot light. There are some that make you wonder how they got to the place they are be they music artist, media reporter, or televangelist. I would say a great deal of people are being led into the mouth of a beast that will devour their very soul.

Raist

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So did you make the first two videos in the OP?

Don’t get me wrong all are well made but the first two are the better of them so far.

I just finished watching 5 of the others listed. Funny how in the one video Eminem has become nothing more than a pawn for Dr. Dre. He has become another man’s puppet and quite possibly the puppet and pawn of another as well, but one that is not a man. He tells how Dr. Dre chose and produced everything for an album aside from one song. So much for having your own life and mind.

Job well done on the thread I will be back to finish the other videos later.

Raist

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. I've seen this before and there are a lot of bizzare things about the influences pop-culture has. Lets keep in mind however, that if there *is* a hidden agenda by TPTB, then the musicians themselves may not have a clue. Take for example the Rhianna video..This would take some CGI to perfect but not necessarily her actual involvement in it, which could be why so many musicians in Hollywood easily cast this type of theory aside. It very easily, in some cases could be kept hidden even from *them*. As a musician myself, I can say it's very troubling if this is happening. I don't think that most musicians have the "intent" to spread anything other than what they feel deep down their talents can lend to society. Music can be powerful on both fronts, but lets remember that Satan was commonly known to be a VERY good musician. (myth or fact?) It's not all that unthinkable that he'd logically use that to his advantage.

Edit to ask: Could you please inform us when the next video is released?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

No i did not personally make these, a member of Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ ☼ N did

www.youtube.com...

The next one should be out soon, but this goes deep and its undeniable the people denying it wont even take the time to fully look into it.

The older ones are not his though.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Well, they are put together very nicely.

I cannot wait for the next video. The whole Rain man thing would almost easy to blow off as a new pop culture word/name if I had not seen two songs on the videos from the 70’s and 80’s. I am not sure how many others say this from this era or even before. Certainly though it is something. I really had no idea it was mentioned in that many songs and that a number of them sounded exactly the same in the manner used and the words. The only one I had heard actually was the one by the young lady with the water video I cannot think of her name or even how to spell it), other than that I have never heard the other songs.

It is possible that they do not even know they are a part of such an agenda. In a sense maybe most are like how Jim Morrison explained himself only they do not realize it. What I mean is maybe they become possessed at the time they are writing their music as well. Some may realize they are a part of it and freely accept it so long as they have money flowing in. It is strange what greed can do. I imagine there are a number of people who willingly follow occultist values just to have success or what they view as success.

Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Okay I just finished watching every video posted in the original post.

I see a lot of correlation but I have to wonder why the movie Rain Man keep sopping up. I mean from my understanding it was based on a true story at least Hollywood true story style.

I suppose it is possible that the whole Vegas thing never happened and that part of the movie was actually a reference to following Rain Man to get your desires.

As a whole though I am going to have to say that while the music industry is pushing the agenda of satan, NOW, Illuminati. I am not sure all of the artists are flat out following the devil straight out. It might be that they are following a life style that plays to satan but that would be it.

To explain that better maybe I should just point to the pop music life style of money, fame, and whatever else they desire. Their life style is usually portrayed as being fast with drugs, alcohol, and sex. A great deal of the world is moving into this same life style though so who knows.

Certainly the name Rain Man is mentioned more than I ever thought. To say it is only about casting money at strippers seems silly when you can see it started before the modern pop culture idea of that.
Raist

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So becuase the term "rainman" is mentioned by various artists over the decades they are all refenecing ....what excatly? New World Order brought about by subliminal messages in pop songs from the all mighty Rainman?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The people who are saying there is nothing to all of this are just plain ignorant. The evidence is overwhelming.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
So becuase the term "rainman" is mentioned by various artists over the decades they are all refenecing ....what excatly?

People theorize that "Rainman" is actually some sort of extradimensional being that these artists "channel." The "Rainman" speaks through them.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I used to think the illuminati-music industry connection was ludicrous, until I started digging deeper. Not only have I found out that there is a connection, but I have learned much much more about these secret societies and the ancient knowledge that they possess. Most of it would sound crazy to the average person, and rightfully so.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

People theorize that "Rainman" is actually some sort of extradimensional being that these artists "channel." The "Rainman" speaks through them.

Will you give us a list of the songs in this thread?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Will you give us a list of the songs in this thread?

I'm not sure what you mean by a list of the songs in this thread.

I suggest you look into things other than the "Rainman" aspect, because in my opinion the theory doesn't hold too much water and there isn't much evidence other than Jay-Z and Eminem mainly.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think the core of the illuminati's knowledge is the truth about the metaphysical world, other dimensions, etc. This is what is kept from the average person, we are taught via the media and entertainment that metaphysical things are not real. So while the average person goes about their life the "enlightened ones" are tapping into spiritual energy that most people don't even believe exists.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I meant a list of the songs that are supposively channeled by the Rainman to the artists.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have some main theories about what is going on here:

1.) The "illuminati" or whatever you want to call them, the elites who own the large record labels are the ones behind the symbolism in videos, songs, etc, and the artists themselves barely even understand or know what's going on.

2.) The artists themselves are puppets of these elites and are willingly and knowingly pushing the symbolism and propaganda.

3.) The most ridiculous option to most, I'm sure, is that these people become LITERALLY POSSESSED by something. It goes much deeper than just eyes in pyramids and devil-horns handsigns. If you watch the video "Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce you will see how the entire song is about some sort of demonic possession. There is a video somewhere on youtube which explains it.

So which possibility is true? Who knows. I'm leaning toward the metaphysical explanation though, because that is the root of what is going on with these creepy secret societies... it's spiritual.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I agree it is possible that TPTB and owners of record companies could be signing artists that talk about getting money and blowing it all. So that the average person listens and thinks we need to get and spend money too.

But there are so many artists and songs out there, and not everybody listens to all of them. Also, it is the people that choose the songs that become popular or great. They have no control of what everybody likes.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Also, it is the people that choose the songs that become popular or great. They have no control of what everybody likes.

I disagree with that. People are such sheep these days that they will love anything that is thrown in their faces by the huge corporations. Have you even heard some of the mainstream pop music lately? Most of it is talentless garbage, but the sheep eat it up...

Also I'm sure people are wondering "WHY" are they using these artists and "WHAT" are they using them for?

Well in a word: Negativity.

That is what they are spreading, negativity and negative lifestyles. It all fits in with the moral decline of society, just another factor of the larger agenda.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join