It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Need name of mkultra/mind control victim - search feature failure!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
(And to clarify - the failure is mine)

I haven't been spending as much time here as I once did, but for good reason. I'm working on a project that is a satirical take on "online communities" - it's a fictional "social network", made up of characters from a comic I used to write and draw in the 80s/90s.

Without going into too much detail about it, the subject matter these characters discuss... Crosses over heavily with the subject matter here at ATS. In many ways, it's a parody.

SO. I'm trying to find links to a story I read a few years ago. I can't think of many key words, thus I'm turning to you.

...It was about a young alleged 'mind-control' victim. "MK-Ultra" may or may not have actually been involved. I will try to share what I can remember from the story. It centered around an individual; a young guy who according to the story had a very high, possibly genius level IQ. He was also a star athlete in school. I really wish I could offer more - the rest of what I remember is sleazy and scandalous:

He claimed that the wives of politicians and/or military officials that were involved in his predicament were using him as a sex-slave, setting up rendezvous with him in hotels.

...and as exciting as that may seem, it wasn't the most interesting thing about his story. Unfortunately it is the most interesting thing I can remember about it.

I are a skillful innerweb user, and I've searched quite a bit using keywords/concepts contained in the above description. Can anyone help?

[edit on 1/17/2010 by Teratoma]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
hi, sure you're not confusing mkultra with satanists? They are more into the sex slave thing, or so I've read.

I've read about one in particular, he was a sex slave, then became a shill in Bush jr's press conferences. can't really give you a name, but he was used since he was a child for sex, and is still their slave, as far as I know.
You could probably find him (if this rings a bell) by searching for 'satanic slave bush child', and here's some links: www.aracnet.com... - www.savethemales.ca... and the one I think you're looking for: www.rense.com... which deals with Brice Taylor, who is the one I've been thinking you're looking for...

sounds like interesting reading, when you're finished let me know!

edit to fix links

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Dogdish]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

It's not Brice Taylor - though the sound of his name did ring a bell, as if I read about him at the same time. And you'll have to take my word for it; the keywords you suggested are just far too generic. I used all manner of combos, also including "IQ", "High IQ", "Genius", "Athlete" "Acrobat" "Mind Control", "Missions". The problem being that nothing I could think of in relation to the story wasn't a totally generic term, as would be "Satanic", "Slave", "Bush", "Child", or any combo of all the above.

The one thing that might help, that occurred to me after posting this, was that the thing I read was from a first-person perspective; it was presented as an autobiographical account of what this dude claimed to have gone through. Like he was some sort of semi-famous "survivor" of some clandestine mind-control op.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Bo Gritz?

Tiger Woods?
link: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

edit; was he in the movie "Conspiracy of Silence"?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Dogdish]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the help; in checking on Bo Gritz, I came across links to educate-yourself.org and found the name I was looking for: Andy Pero (the link is to an ATS search on him).

The top link is the source I read originally, it's his story in his own words. He was born in 1969 and claims to have been involved in the Montauk Supermen Project. It's a pretty long but quite interesting read.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Cool. Glad I could help a little.

Of course now you've given me lots more to read.
Normally that would be a good thing, but I'm a little skiddish after finding some of the stuff I found last night...
Good luck on the project!

top topics

join