It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Else...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
IS anyone else tired of waiting to see what is going to happen and ready to make -Snip- happen? Please give me your views on this, because i am sick and tired of waiting for it to be to late to do something!

Mod Edit - Circumvention of Censors.

Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed.

Please do not circumvent the automatic censors.

[edit on Sun, 17 Jan 2010 23:16:51 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1
IS anyone else tired of waiting to see what is going to happen and ready to make shyt happen? Please give me your views on this, because i am sick and tired of waiting for it to be to late to do something!

What is supposed to happen or what did you want to make happen?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

lol. Thanks for saying what Iwas going to.
WTF Thread Starter? What exactly is "it"?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You want something to happen? Go out and make "it" happen yourself.

Quit trying to be a follower and be a leader and that's when good things will happen to you.

Open your eyes and see things for yourself intsead of watching what others have told you to and that's when you will start learning things.

Just my 2 cents. Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My god OP, you're right! We do need to get Guns & Roses back together before it's too late!

Seriously though, what are you talking about? Remember just about every political ideology has someone on this site, what kind of changes do you want to see? How would you go about making them? What is your end goal? There is quite a bit of "something" being done right now in the world, but what would you rather see?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
My apologies for not being clear! I am talking about all the secrecy from the US Government! Think about it, If "The powers that be" knows today that the world could end by a, i don't know, to many years of storing nuclear waste. They would withhold this information until they feel they want to tell us! I feel that i want the information almost as soon as you know it, so that my family can come to terms with death! This is just an example! And I am leading! I have people behind me on the same page i am! The problem is YOU! YOU, the people who are ok with the lies and deceit and the secret organizations! It is YOU that is being the follower! I mean come on, im sorry but i wasn't the guy that, when someone said i was dumb, held my head down and started to believe i was dumb and thats the way it is! I am the guy that studies even harder. Which one are you?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Im the guy(from now on) who is going to ignore threads like this.
Two.
Not to be rude, but you need to come out with something with some substance.
Yea, we all hate the way they lie, cheat, steal. Why do you think most of us are members here?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well I would say that if you want to make something happen, if you want to take down the government so that you can expose the truth, then your first step would be to formulate a plan.

When you get a workable plan together for how you will accomplish your goals then by all means let us hear it, and you never know, you might even get some support. Merely starting a thread on a message board that says "let's do something" is a far cry from being ready and/or able to get that "something" done.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
There was a plan started in the late 60's that has lost its way! The plan was to get as many people as we can and start our own secret society of soldiers with the secret objective of destroying the government! They called themselves "The Crypts"! Failed Horribly because they underestimated the power and influence that the government had/has! But you are right sir I dont have a set plan but when i do i will be sure to let you know!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

The only way to make something better is to become the change you want to see.

It is not easy and everyone will hate you for it because people will judge you for being different. Over time however, people will follow the example set instead of being conformist to the depressive norm.

It all starts with attitute.

One person can change themselves to make a lasting impression on others and with time that can make a massive difference as it passes on.

The government will only continue to get worse over time, that does not mean that you should get more distraught with injustice etc.

Fight the bad in life with a smile.

Ignorance is bliss but bliss does not have to be in ignorance.

A lot of what is going on in front of everyones faces should be strengthening resolve rather than causing weakness and frustration.

Sounds to me like you need to sit down and have a little meeting with yourself if that makes sense. Ie, what the heck am I doing with my life here.

I mean, really think about who it is you are trying to reach. Think.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I mean don't get me wrong i have a plan but its a very barbaric and brutal one and i think i can do better!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've been here too long.

Our op wants to know when TSHTF....when will it happen and what are we all going to do about it. Yes, I agree. I hate playing the torture waiting game too.

S&F

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrno1
I mean don't get me wrong i have a plan but its a very barbaric and brutal one and i think i can do better!

What do you think is easier?

Smash the whole place up in a fit of rage or live an example of what you want the world to be like?

The shortest route is normally the wrong one.

Why do you say that you think you can do better? If you can think it in the first place then you can.

Theres nothing that is impossible except using your pinky to jump to the moon and I am sure you get my point there

This might seem stupid but give it some thought.

Life is like a pint of guiness in that when all this ends and reaches its peak, the light will be at the top of the darkness. The real question that needs to be answered is, do you want to be in the light or the darkness.

Thats all there is to it.

The bad in the world will get its reward in time, as will the good.

Dont let the bad get you down, rise above it because if you fight fire with fire you will only burst into flames.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
To mrno1 -

Try reading a Book , it just might Relax you . If the END is coming , better we not know ?............

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

See that's the thing, I am cool calm and collected! I just think we have the right to be informed! Or at least not be thrown in Fed Prison for trying to find out ourselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

So from what I can get here, you're pissed that there is some vague something that you and the rest of Americans are not being told, but you should be told. As a result of this you want to fight. However you don't want to wait, you want to fight, right bloody now, today or tomorrow if possible.

Well I'm not even going to touch the insanity of your reasoning for wanting the fight, but I will tell you that you don't know how to wage war. If the wait is what is killing you, then you don't have the patience to win. If you lack a good plan, then you don't know enough to win. If you don't know what your goals are, then you don't care enough to win. You currently lack the discipline, knowledge and will to win your war.

If you fight right now, how ever that fight takes its form, you will fail. That is why you have to wait, to build the skills and ideas you need to actually make the change you want.

Go read The Art Of War and try to relax a bit, all in good time.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
reply to post by mrno1

So from what I can get here, you're pissed that there is some vague something that you and the rest of Americans are not being told, but you should be told. As a result of this you want to fight. However you don't want to wait, you want to fight, right bloody now, today or tomorrow if possible.

Well I'm not even going to touch the insanity of your reasoning for wanting the fight, but I will tell you that you don't know how to wage war. If the wait is what is killing you, then you don't have the patience to win. If you lack a good plan, then you don't know enough to win. If you don't know what your goals are, then you don't care enough to win. You currently lack the discipline, knowledge and will to win your war.

If you fight right now, how ever that fight takes its form, you will fail. That is why you have to wait, to build the skills and ideas you need to actually make the change you want.

Go read The Art Of War and try to relax a bit, all in good time.

UMMMM...I never said that? HAHA Oh and by the way i have read the art of war, I do know how to wage war! That is the barbaric and brutal plan i was talking about but I am smarter than that! And i do not lack discipline, knowledge, or the will to win this war. I do lack Man Power! But thats not what i said i was saying. And i never said that i didn't know what my goals are! HAHA u know what your post was all wrong!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

So you have no plan beyond a "brutal and barbaric" one that you lack the forces for? You're impatient to get to the fight, yet you claim to still have discipline?
You still haven't actually said what you are fighting except government secrecy.

Wow you're a regular Admiral Nelson there buddy!

I think I'm with Common Good here, from now on I'm not going to listen to you armchair commandos any more. You're only really dangerous to yourselves. That's good for the rest of us I should think, and perhaps with any luck, still a sign that Darwinian Evolution is still working wonders on our species.

Go get em tiger!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

Wow! Again im not rushing to get to the "fight"! What dont you understand about this? I am not saying that! I am saying i am tired of the bull! I am not saying i am going to rush the streets of D.C. Today! I guess when you read what i write you hear something totally different in your head. But what i am saying is nothing close to what you are saying at all!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh and Im not talking about "War" I am not trying to wage "War". There is no reason it can't be handled diplomatically!

top topics

join