It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The photos which are in the Apollo lunar surface journal are fake (for most at least).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have led a thorough study of the photos which are in the Apollo lunar surface journal, and from this study I concluded that these photos are definitively fake without the least doubt.
I have gathered my conclusions in my personal web page:

www.angelfire.com...

I have also made a whole series of videos on youtube showing these incoherences.

As I think it is a little long to view all these videos, and that the incoherences are more or less easy to understand, I have decided to make two videos showing the most remarkable incoherences in the Apollo journal in a more dynamic way, and with shorter texts:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InquisitiveGuy

The pictures of the 2 lunar flagpoles; neither of them shows a shadow from it. everything else there is making shadows.

It also occured to me that if you were to measure the ratio of dark./ light on both sides of the flag they should equal out to 50% light and 50% shadow as the flag is recieving 100% of the light but only so much per side, any other proportion means its faked and the light source is different.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hey there.

Be prepared to have your theories ripped to shreds here on ATS. Everything you are presenting on your web page has been done to death here on ATS, not to mention countless other web sites, books, movies, etc, etc, and all the anomalies you point out are easily explained.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Hey there.

Be prepared to have your theories ripped to shreds here on ATS. Everything you are presenting on your web page has been done to death here on ATS, not to mention countless other web sites, books, movies, etc, etc, and all the anomalies you point out are easily explained.

Some of the Mars rover pics seem to be fake, too. Look for the back screen projector images. What does this mean?

top topics

join