It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Year of Hunger and tragedies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
The information does not sit with me because I am aware that the Haiti earthquake was a natural event, not a supernatural one.

We see your inner knowing is working fine then.

Yes. Natural events are, well, natural and not god sent in a sense that most people would accept them to be.

As with all info, portions of it can sit well and others simply won't fit let alone sit, but this doesn't mean all of the info is suspect.

Originally posted by hippomchippo
It is very important to know who said these things because he claims he is speaking for God, I think when you're dealing with the direct word of god, we need some specifics.

Yes, I noticed that with many people. Believers want to test those who say those dreaded words, "God spoke to me." It is not possible to verify by any known means.

The one speaking it is a human being, a small portion of what people call God. All things people say are God being and playing the part. What you seek is clarification that those particular words are as they are claimed by the reporter.

Perhaps letting go of what parts of the info you know does not sit well through Feel might free you up to Feel the remaining info without the earlier decision casting a shadow?

By the way, I'm not christian, not anything really that I could put a label to anyway. In the message we should expect, based on the setting, for their to be traditional indoctrination based info. Hence the talk of the Horesmen, this is more a time stamp than a reality of there being horesmen from Heaven.

God Speaking....

You know those moments you have when you get a clear Insight into something? You know how it feels to you? Kind of like an energizing, expanding, Lightening, brightening FEELING that comes with the Insight, isn't it?

That is God speaking to you. When a person is speaking to you, sometimes you have that feeling of Insight when God uses that person for a message to you and others.

I have no doubt, based on the Feel of the Message, that what people call God used the reported person for a message. The same thing is done all the time with many people who are rarely heard.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This invisible man you speak of is a real piece of work,

Lets see.

If you do not worship him you got to hell.

If you don't follow his rules you go to hell.

If if you worship other GODS you go to hell.

Every couple thousands of years he kills all living things.

Lets some crazy angel run around on earth doing dirty things to the world.

If he did exist he would be in the nut ward and he needs therapy.

Earth is hell can't get any worse than it is here.

This GOD you speak of does not exist if he did it would be peace on earth.

You and your imaginary friend have fun pretend the world is going to end soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why didn't God tell you guys this before the 7.0 earthquake smacked Haiti and killed tens of thousands? You don't know so should I ask God myself? Ok I'll ask...

Edited to add: So if 2010 is the "year of hunger and tragedies" what was 2009? A year of feasts and well being?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be much easier for God to tell all the good and righteous people themselves? I don't see how you can rely on the idea that God tells one group of people something and by chance/risk/whatever waits to see if they spread the message...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.” – Marcus Aurelius

That's generally my philosophy on such matters.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
This goes out to Christians all over the world mostly USA. 2010 is a year with great tragedies and hunger. Christians will be persecuted and even be told "with out" from there homes. The earthquake in Haiti is just the beginning of the four horse men. Those of you reading this get near with God. Build a house in heaven not on earth. There will be people replying to this post saying how, where is your evidence.

Um dude, Tragedies happen all the time. Only you bring perspective to yourself. 2 Earthquakes happen a few days apart. both have around 8.0 on the scale. Which one is more tragic?

And Please do me a favor and the rest of the world. Please don't bring the 4 horsemen on the world. You create the future, you project it whether you know it or not. I you decide to believe in great, wonderful things to come, they shall transpire. Um

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i did say it was the beginning of earth quakes and tragedies, lets see what else goes on.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
strange i did not post this at belowtopsecret..but abovetopsecret how did it get here?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

I don't know if anyone has thanked you for this thread yet because I can't bear to read the replies, I'm certain the majority are negative. But I wanted to thank you for posting this, it is a good reminder and encouragement.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
how can i get this to move to abovetopsecret.com again? why was it moved mods please reply

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Every year is a year of hunger and tragedies.

2010 is no different.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join