It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Year of Hunger and tragedies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by TheBeatlesWillSaveUs
Thanks but no Thanks. My old man in the sky tells me something different. He isn't demanding or threatening, either.

If you are talking about the same God then..
God is not demanding or threatening. Its our decision how close we get to God.

The bible says that no man or woman will know the end of time, why do you think you do?

i don't. no one knows only God himself. If he warns the end is near that does not mean i know when the end is coming.

But then why would God lie and say that no man will know then tell a man?
Why would god want to confuse us like that?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi411

Im not predicting the future. I am saying what was told. Gods word is the truth. God warns his people (many times in the Bible) and wants us to be prepared for his second coming which no one knows.

His second coming will be similar to the days of Noah.

Are you saying God talks to you directly? (this means your a prophet)

Or are you interpreting the Bible's apocalypse as near this point in time (join the apocalypse club).

No God did not talk to me directly. He spoke to a fellow Christian brother who is a prophet. It was said not to a specific person but to the whole church.

So basically, you're taking some guys word, who isn't god himself, that the END OF TIMES IS UPON US?
That seems like a fairly big leap of logic.

Its not some guys words. Its Gods word. He spoke trough a prophet and that is what was told.

The problem with that is people lie, therefore we cannot trust some guy that you think spoke to god, especially about something as specific as the end of the world, which was said by Jesus that nobody would know when it would come.

Did i say the end will be on a certain year or date? No one knows when the end is coming. I don't, you don't, only God. He warns us so we may be ready when it does.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Maybe God spoke through a person, as you said. Maybe not.

Personally, I would be very careful about saying comes from God and what doesn't. Isn't it blasphemy to make such a declaration unless you are 100% sure?

So how sure are you?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Im not predicting the future. I am saying what was told. Gods word is the truth. God warns his people (many times in the Bible) and wants us to be prepared for his second coming which no one knows.

Or are you interpreting the Bible's apocalypse as near this point in time (join the apocalypse club).

No God did not talk to me directly. He spoke to a fellow Christian brother who is a prophet. It was said not to a specific person but to the whole church.

So basically, you're taking some guys word, who isn't god himself, that the END OF TIMES IS UPON US?

Its not some guys words. Its Gods word. He spoke trough a prophet and that is what was told.

The problem with that is people lie, therefore we cannot trust some guy that you think spoke to god, especially about something as specific as the end of the world, which was said by Jesus that nobody would know when it would come.

Did i say the end will be on a certain year or date? No one knows when the end is coming. I don't, you don't, only God. He warns us so we may be ready when it does.

No, you didn't, but you referenced the beginning of the horsemen, which would be the beginning of the end, no? and warning would be the same as telling.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

No, you didn't, but you referenced the beginning of the horsemen, which would be the beginning of the end, no? and warning would be the same as telling.

yes God spoke and said it was the beginning of the horsemen. That does not mean the end is in blank years or days..

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

yes God spoke and said it was the beginning of the horsemen. That does not mean the end is in blank years or days..

But it is the beginning of the end..
Now just curious, what EXACTLY, did god say to this man?
I mean exact words from God, I would love to hear them.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

you son of god...so if im not a chirstian i am safe??
you sound like a retard nostradamus
just a joke

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

it was not told in American and translating every single word will be very difficult for me. what i wrote was my translation of his words. like i said it was told to the church about 2010 the beginning of the horsemen. there will be hunger and tragedies. Christians will be told "with out" that's how it was told from there homes. And many people will say why have i not build myself a home in heaven. God will go trough every house some with discipline and some with forgiveness.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

it was not told in American and translating every single word will be very difficult for me. what i wrote was my translation of his words. like i said it was told to the church about 2010 the beginning of the horsemen. there will be hunger and tragedies. Christians will be told "with out" that's how it was told from there homes. And many people will say why have i not build myself a home in heaven. God will go trough every house some with discipline and some with forgiveness.

There is hunger and tragedy every year though, I think whoever you thought was channeling god was simply taking the Haiti earthquake too seriously, as many others have been doing on this forum.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

There is hunger and tragedy every year though, I think whoever you thought was channeling god was simply taking the Haiti earthquake too seriously, as many others have been doing on this forum.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

i understand where you are coming from. time will pass and i guess we will see.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That's the way folks, Attack the Messenger again!!

Some of you Noobies need to pull your heads in and show a little respect on this site instead of barreling in with your demands and arguments.

I am not a christian, but I am listening to this message for good reason. It is not only a church "prophet" who is saying this. The Hopi nation spoke about this in their last offering at the end of 2008. I too "saw" similar situations arising over the same timeframe.

Look at Supply Lines, how long are they in the U.S.? Here in Oz they are only three weeks long, so when something causes a disruption to the supply lines we will be out of food in only 3 weeks.

Severe power outages caused by Sun activity would be enough to create the scenario, as would horrific storms, earthquakes and/or tsunamis and even the chain of active volcanoes to our north could blanket our skies causing all sorts of problems that would inpact on our supply lines.

So, to those who think they know better, think they are better, or are just noobies with no manners, you need to know that the days of "Always More" are coming to an end.. whether you like it, or agree with it or not.

And for the sceptics, I get my information directly from what you may like to call "spirit", and it has been this way since I was a small child. Everything I have ever been shown has happened (I'm 50 now) which is why I must accept it and work with it. That doesn't make me a prophet to my way of thinking, it only makes me more aware to perceive more clearly.

Noobies Take Heed, find your manners!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
That's the way folks, Attack the Messenger again!!

Some of you Noobies need to pull your heads in and show a little respect on this site instead of barreling in with your demands and arguments.

I am not a christian, but I am listening to this message for good reason. It is not only a church "prophet" who is saying this. The Hopi nation spoke about this in their last offering at the end of 2008. I too "saw" similar situations arising over the same timeframe.

Look at Supply Lines, how long are they in the U.S.? Here in Oz they are only three weeks long, so when something causes a disruption to the supply lines we will be out of food in only 3 weeks.

Severe power outages caused by Sun activity would be enough to create the scenario, as would horrific storms, earthquakes and/or tsunamis and even the chain of active volcanoes to our north could blanket our skies causing all sorts of problems that would inpact on our supply lines.

So, to those who think they know better, think they are better, or are just noobies with no manners, you need to know that the days of "Always More" are coming to an end.. whether you like it, or agree with it or not.

And for the sceptics, I get my information directly from what you may like to call "spirit", and it has been this way since I was a small child. Everything I have ever been shown has happened (I'm 50 now) which is why I must accept it and work with it. That doesn't make me a prophet to my way of thinking, it only makes me more aware to perceive more clearly.

Noobies Take Heed, find your manners!

There is a difference between attacking and questioning.
Is it wrong for me to question a random person who claimed to talk to someone who talked to God? Or should I blindly accept it as truth without asking any more questions?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It is clear to me that, being so indoctrinated with a religion, the 'message' needed to be said to be from 'her god' in order that she might believe it.

I am atheist and all my webresearch is telling me the same.
The difference is...... no 'god' told me

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
look what god did to these people....they can dance!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have been reading books by Robert A Monroe, who founded the Monroe Institute, and practiced and researched out of body experiences.

On the level that souls go to after death, there are regions designated for particular religious beliefs, where souls stay until they abandon those beliefs.
Progress of the soul to higher levels is suspended until they do.

This is just my interpretation of his writings. Persons who have read more of his books may amend my view of this - I am open to other interpretations

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Is it wrong for me to question a random person who claimed to talk to someone who talked to God? Or should I blindly accept it as truth without asking any more questions?

That difference is in how it is done.

Instead of pulling it apart to know all the details, why not just see how the information sits with you? If it doesn't feel okay then reject it, but not when it is only the mind that rejects it for its own reasons.

This God-thing speaks to many people in various ways despite the Bible saying that "he" does not and has not since its completion. The drunk sitting in a gutter can be a tool of this god-thing, yet most will ignore the drunk for all their "right" reasons.

Is it so important to know who said these things? Is it important to know how this came about, by what mechanisms? Or is that only our own delight of semantics, of "rightness" in our mind that makes us think we maybe know better or need to pull everything apart to make a decision on its value?

For me, I go by FEEL. It is never wrong as it tells you exactly what is what... once you learn to ignore the Mentally Created Feelings that arise to argue the point.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

That difference is in how it is done.

Instead of pulling it apart to know all the details, why not just see how the information sits with you? If it doesn't feel okay then reject it, but not when it is only the mind that rejects it for its own reasons.

This God-thing speaks to many people in various ways despite the Bible saying that "he" does not and has not since its completion. The drunk sitting in a gutter can be a tool of this god-thing, yet most will ignore the drunk for all their "right" reasons.

Is it so important to know who said these things? Is it important to know how this came about, by what mechanisms? Or is that only our own delight of semantics, of "rightness" in our mind that makes us think we maybe know better or need to pull everything apart to make a decision on its value?

For me, I go by FEEL. It is never wrong as it tells you exactly what is what... once you learn to ignore the Mentally Created Feelings that arise to argue the point.

The information does not sit with me because I am aware that the Haiti earthquake was a natural event, not a supernatural one. It is very important to know who said these things because he claims he is speaking for God, I think when you're dealing with the direct word of god, we need some specifics.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

From God. Christians understand when God talks to his people trough the holy spirit. Many people will not understand because there eyes are closed.

I believe in God and you know what he tells me?

He tells me nobody can predict the future.

Why do you think your so special?

Can you or anybody possibly tell me what it is he (God) hopes to accomplish by torturing million if not billions of people for 7 years? He expects these people to believe in poems and stories when they were born into a world of mystery and then he tortures them for not believing in a book, sorry many books and spending your hours of the day STUDYING his supposed words, thus solving the mystery of life?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If you are the Maitreya from Benjamin Creme then no wonder you predict this. Because you are the Anti-Christ. But I have news for you although you are still here, you are already history, you will fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join