It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Year of Hunger and tragedies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This goes out to Christians all over the world mostly USA. 2010 is a year with great tragedies and hunger. Christians will be persecuted and even be told "with out" from there homes. The earthquake in Haiti is just the beginning of the four horse men. Those of you reading this get near with God. Build a house in heaven not on earth. There will be people replying to this post saying how, where is your evidence.

Time will come and people will remember this post and what i have to say. Now how do i know this? Today in the morning service of pentecostal church God spoke and for some it was good some was not. What i am going to say is important to everyone.

Forgive me if it may sounds not proper english. my first language is not American and i was not born here. i will translate the best i can. This was told trogh the holy spirit God spoke trough a christian brother. This is not the first time. Many times God speaks and what is told always comes true.

God spoke and said that 2010 is the beginning of many tragedies. The earthquake that happened in Haiti was the beginning of the horsemen. There will be great hunger in this country (USA) and that many of us when we are are at our table have so much food and we barley thank God. This will not last long.

Some where told they will not see the tragedies. When they pass away i will update this thread.This person was told more then once as well that he will not see the tragedies that will come. Also it was said people will come and tell us (Christians) "with out" from our homes. Many will say why have i not build a house in heaven. While you still have time get close with God. Study his word that is how God speaks to us.

I don't want any hate comments i just want you to write what you think. This is not a joke. You may believe what was told you may not. But Gods word is the truth and what was told here will come true.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

Where do you get your facts from?

It seems like pure speculation to me.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok Pat Robertson...gonna hold my breath.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
[edit on 17-1-2010 by solarstorm]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi411

Where do you get your facts from?

It seems like pure speculation to me.

From God. Christians understand when God talks to his people trough the holy spirit. Many people will not understand because there eyes are closed.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
From God. Christians understand when God talks to his people trough the holy spirit. Many people will not understand because there eyes are closed.

I believe in God and you know what he tells me?

He tells me nobody can predict the future.

Why do you think your so special?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

God spoke and said that 2010 is the beginning of many tragedies. The earthquake that happened in Haiti was the beginning of the horsemen.

So the Christians of the United States made a pact with Satan also? Pat?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I believe in God and you know what he tells me?

He tells me nobody can predict the future.

Why do you think your so special?

Im not predicting the future. I am saying what was told. Gods word is the truth. God warns his people (many times in the Bible) and wants us to be prepared for his second coming which no one knows.

His second coming will be similar to the days of Noah.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

God spoke and said that 2010 is the beginning of many tragedies. The earthquake that happened in Haiti was the beginning of the horsemen.

So the Christians of the United States made a pact with Satan also? Pat?

I am not saying anyone made a pact with satan. It is not for us to judge why something happens.

The LORD said, "If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake."

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Hey pave...your lack of english is nothing to those 'listening'.

Today in the morning service of pentecostal church God spoke and for some it was good some was not

Check it out...today god spoke to your church, not everyone else. I understand your stance quite well and empathize with your situation. You feel the need to share your knowledge with all of us and to some it may do wonders, to others it will only incite them.

So, when you say god spoke to you and also throw in 'no hate comments', you set a tone that will more than likely kill the thread sooner-than-later...

Try to be at least an amateur study of people, so when it is time to throw your knowledge out there, the repsonses will be as constructive as your Opening Post...

content edit...

[edit on 1/17/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Im not predicting the future. I am saying what was told. Gods word is the truth. God warns his people (many times in the Bible) and wants us to be prepared for his second coming which no one knows.

Are you saying God talks to you directly? (this means your a prophet)

Or are you interpreting the Bible's apocalypse as near this point in time (join the apocalypse club).

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

Hey pave...your lack of english is nothing to those 'listening'.

Today in the morning service of pentecostal church God spoke and for some it was good some was not

Check it out...today god spoke to you, not everyone else. I understand your stance quite well and empathize with your situation. You feel the need to share your knowledge with all of us and to some it may do wonders, to others it will only incite them.

So, when you say god spoke to you and also throw in 'no hate comments', you set a tone that will more than likely kill the thread sooner-than-later...

Try to be at least an amateur study of people, so when it is time to throw your knowledge out there, the repsonses will be as constructive as your Opening Post...

i understand what you are trying to say. Yes i would like to share my knowledge to other Christians. The reason i wrote i did not want hate comments i see many threads saying there is no God and he is fake. I do not want something like this starting here.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Or are you interpreting the Bible's apocalypse as near this point in time (join the apocalypse club).

No God did not talk to me directly. He spoke to a fellow Christian brother who is a prophet. It was said not to a specific person but to the whole church.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks but no Thanks. My old man in the sky tells me something different. He isn't demanding or threatening, either.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No God did not talk to me directly. He spoke to a fellow Christian brother who is a prophet. It was said not to a specific person but to the whole church.

So basically, you're taking some guys word, who isn't god himself, that the END OF TIMES IS UPON US?
That seems like a fairly big leap of logic.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatlesWillSaveUs
Thanks but no Thanks. My old man in the sky tells me something different. He isn't demanding or threatening, either.

If you are talking about the same God then..
God is not demanding or threatening. Its our decision how close we get to God.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The bible says that no man or woman will know the end of time, why do you think you do?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

So basically, you're taking some guys word, who isn't god himself, that the END OF TIMES IS UPON US?

Its not some guys words. Its Gods word. He spoke trough a prophet and that is what was told.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Its not some guys words. Its Gods word. He spoke trough a prophet and that is what was told.

The problem with that is people lie, therefore we cannot trust some guy that you think spoke to god, especially about something as specific as the end of the world, which was said by Jesus that nobody would know when it would come.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The bible says that no man or woman will know the end of time, why do you think you do?

i don't. no one knows only God himself. If he warns the end is near that does not mean i know when the end is coming.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join