It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corperate America- the world superpower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
I would say the companies i listed have EXCLUSIVE or VAST controll over their areas

And I would say defend that. I explained in a previous post why I don't believe that is true. Refute me, explain how GoodYear has exclusive or vast conrtol over tires when many people own Firestone, etc., as I posted earlier.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
YOU may own firestone, but the mass public by far, owns a goodyear tire or tire made by a company goodyear owns.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
right now I am, no offence, waiting for more people to reply so I can say my PROOF to the masses, if you know what I mean.

That's not how things work around here.
If you're going to make sweeping accusations without any proof to back them up, there is no need to keep this thread going.

Closed.

-B.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
deal debate-boy, I am busy right now, but by june 8th, you are on. yay, finally a debate outside of my regular life. lol.

"Debate Boy"? I don't know to whom that was directed, but this is no debate; you have made allegations, you prove your assertions. Either the membership buys it, or they do not. So far you have made claims you haven't bothered to back. Idon't care when your life allows you to do that. As far as I'm concerned, if you have time to blither, you have time to explain your position. As far as I can tell at this time, you are only baiting, and that isn't worth a pinch of cat crap, one half inch long!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join