It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient War amongst "The Gods" & the Possibility of a Final Showdown...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is just a theory so keep an open mind. It's also quite long -sorry, I really need to work on my editing skills !

Ancient texts around the world credit "gods" from the heavens with our creation. The same texts unanimously expouse how the gods were apparantly split into factions. Their were disagreements, friction and sometimes war. The world belief systems that developed over time seem essentially to fall into two camps : (1) God is within (2) God is an external force you are answerable to. You could perhaps view these opposing stances as a reflection of the opposing ideologies the warring ET race taught mankind.

Throughout history, ancient and modern, tales of ET visitation abound in literature from all over the world. It seems they have always been around, but in more recent times their presence has been shadowy rather than overt.

There are two opposite views of ETs coming from the pages of books , from the screens on our TV and from interviews with experiencers. There is regular talk of how the PTB could be deliberately (a) attempting to market the notion the Ets are not to be feared and (b) marketing the idea they are not our friends. It is entirely possible they are doing both, because it sets up a psychological divide across the masses which serves a purpose that will become clear as I go on.

The "NWO" and it's whole movement tends to be associated with the aim to undermine Christianity and unite the world's religions/replace world religions with a brand new "one world religion". The concepts of paganism, mystery religion, New Age thought get associated with the "elite" and their NWO plans and so can be linked to the group in the bible who oppose the aims of the OT "God" and the NT figure Jesus.

Religious types are expecting a false messiah and the attempt to install what they view as a "Satanic" kingdom on Earth. They anticipate these plans to be halted by the arrival in the skies of their Messiah and his "army" , which kicks off a war culminating in the mother of all show downs, "Armageddon", a fight they believe their god will win. It is expected that the "false messiah" will mirror the second coming, which logically means that false messiah and co should appear in the skies en masse just as Jesus & co is supposed to.

If the gods of old are the same beings who occupy the UFO's we see in our skies then it is possible that these beings have been carefully working to earn trust in readiness to expose themselves at the appropriate time . I would suggest this group are those who will be playing the role of False-Messiah and co. They have mostly displayed a benign presence, because of course they want humanity to have no reason to fear them. My belief is that the PTB on this planet will join forces with these beings, showing a unanimous front to "save the world" from its various problems and to usher in their New World. SHOULD these beings indeed appear as I suspect they eventually will, then the religious lot will of course be in a frenzy as such events will be the final sign of their lord's imminent return , who is meant to come and crush the NWO/"Satanic Kingdom", overthrow the world governments and take control of Earth once again. This would take place around three and a half years after the false messiah arrives according to the biblical timeline.

Now let's consider that when the initial group of gods arrives on Earth, over time it gets "revealed" to humanity that there are many other races in the universe, some of whom are not well disposed towards humanity and we must all get our heads around that and be prepared, militarily and psychologically, in the event of an attack. Perhaps there is one specific faction they warn us against........

Now I hark back to something I mentioned earlier - the "campaign" if you want to call it that to influence mankind via books, TV shows, media, films etc about ETs being the enemy ....think Independence Day, and remember Ronald Reagan's curious little speech about a negative ET presence "already amongst us". But then on the other hand, there is the movement to trust ET - for example The Disclosure Project headed by Steven Greer, who many think is a disinfo agent/plant.

It could be that all along, the elite have known about an impending "showdown" in a conflict that has been going on for millenia. In order to further their aims it would be necessary to try and prime mankind to trust the ETs as they would be planning to go go public about the ETs when the time was correct, and may already know about a date in time for the "arrival" ...which seems likely if we consider that the movement of the "elite" with its NWO is sympathetic to the aims of the "Satanic Angels" of the Bible. For the gods to achieve THEIR plans they would have to be in contact with some humans somewhere up the ladder of power.

AT THE SAME TIME time there would ALSO be a need to market the idea that the ETs may be hostile (Ronald Reagan), a force we may have to fight against (Independence Day) because the NWO/First group of aliens would be expecting a showdown and need mankind on their side, ready to fight in the war. They have a huge armada of human engineered "alien" craft by now so a human army in UFO type craft alongside their ET buddies would be quite a force to reckon with.

Now I am not religious , so I do not subscribe to the fixed and fated reality view of the bible which promises the Satanic Kingdom and false gods will be crushed. The objective reality in such a scenario as outlined in this thread is that an outcome of a war of this kind cannot be concluded before the war actually breaks out.

The question of why would the 2nd bunch of ETs wait three and a half years before showing up to vanquish the "bad guys" can be explained thus : The gods are at war. IF group 2 (the "real jesus" and co) win as prophecied then they will want the humanity who has survived to trust them. A good couple of billion people expect to have to wait around three and a half years before the second coming so it would not be strategically wise to fail to follow "prophecy". By doing what mankind has expected from them, as outlined in the bible, far more power is involved - the masses will be stunned, enthralled by "prophecy coming true ! !

If they were the victors, the masses of traumatized humans would in bits psychologically, with many who were previously unbelievers "converting" in an instant out of awe and shock. This kind of widespread worshipful allegiance will make their control over mankind easier. We already know what they plan to do with those who refuse to convert - "bye bye".

I don't think I'd be content to be a survivor in a world that was controlled by EITHER of these factions - I think they each have their own agenda and neither is really in the interests of mankind.

Anyway, that's my ruminations over, if you've read til the end, well done !

[edit on 17/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It really wasn't that long, cosmicpixie! I've seen several that were much, much longer.

Personally, a scenario like this makes sense. The more and more I read, the more I think that the God and all of the other non-human beings of the Bible were really physical beings, personified as something divine. It just makes more sense to me. I'm not saying I do not believe in a "God", because I do. I just more believe in a supreme being, whatever that may be. Something that has no name, and cannot be described.

I really don't know what else to say, other than I enjoyed reading this, and I really hope that something like this never happens! Humans have enough of their own problems without mixing in ETs.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

It's good to see you are thinking outside of the box. S&F

Personally I haven't been thinking much about 'the showdown' and I don't entirely trust Prophesies as they could have easily been planted by the church.

One thing I do suspect is that tptb being mostly malevolent in nature have been thinking for millennia about escaping final judgement and not paying for the pain and suffering they have caused humanity throughout history. What I do know is that to beconniving and deceitful with people that have not been exposed to the truth is going to be a relatively easy affair for them. I have no doubt their plans for the end times will be woven in deceit, and for sure they have carefully thought out the various scenarios of how people are going to react. Now even I know that humans are pretty predictable, and no doubt they have been conditioning us to think a certain way just to be sure (you quite rightly mentioned some examples).

I would like to quote the scene with the architect from the film The Matrix:

Architect: The Matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the 6th version.
TV Neos: 5 `One's before me? 4 3 2 What are you talking about?
Neo: There are only two possible explanations, either no one told me, or no one knows.
Architect: Precisely. As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly is systemic - creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.
TV Neos: You can't control me! I'm gonna smash you to bits! I'll #in' kill you!
Neo: Choice. The problem is choice.
Architect: The first Matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art - flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being. Thus, I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus the answer was stumbled upon by another - an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.

Now you have to understand that what the architect says isn't so far from the truth. I happen to know for sure this is not the first time we have gone through this! In fact it is at least the second creation with 'them' in control of humans, so whatever we did last time, we got it wrong! Thearchitect's definition in this case of a 'perfect system' is one where there is no 'resistance' by the people within the matrix (similar to our current climate). Theanomaly he speaks of could be considered as the catalytic result of a mass awakening or the spawning of Neo-consciousness.

Just as in the matrix I am in no doubt that 'controls' are already in place ready for just such an event. We have already seen some of these preparatory measures introduced bytptb in the form of new legislation disguised as preventative measures towards terrorism. In actual fact these laws are designed to erode away people freedoms, thereby giving the government more and more control over the general populace.

In a nutshell good folk like yourself have to get clever and think in terms of what resonates and what doesn't. Think of this as a frequency war, anything that is out of tune or disharmonious should beimmediately rejected as not part of our oneness or divinity. This includes what we see which may be mere illusion. We have see with our senses and not with our eyes as physical reality cannot always be trusted. This will be the best approach and I trust that others will trust me on that one. I just hope I remember this when the time comes and don't get swept up in the delirium!

This fight isn't over yet and it will only take one weakness in their plan to bring their empire crashing to the ground with a great thud, and their virus like presence dealt with accordingly.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
In my opinion you shouldn't trust the church any more than you trust your government. Both are trying to accomplish the same thing.

As far as ancient aliens shaping modern society....I doubt it. There would be much more than HIGHLY questionable evidence to support that notion if it were true in my opinion.

I still don't understand the basic human condition/need to assign things to something that is bigger than themselves, the desire to point a finger at whatever imaginary deity, invisible man or alien "god" in order for them to wake up every day.

Good that your thinking "what if" and all, but you have to at least consider the fact that we are indeed nothing more than a "happy accident" which arises on any planet where the conditions are just right, and if that is the case, there are billions and billions of planets with society, probably most non-space faring societies...making this little rock we live on nothing more than a dot at the end of a very large novel and certainly no worthy of decent attention by those few actual space faring species (few in relation to the non-space faring species).

Why a lot of posters in this forum need to pretend that the Earth is the center of the universe is beyond me.

Maybe it is time to face what future facts will most likley tell us...that we are nothing special. But I realize most still have the need to grasp onto something "bigger than themselves" in order to face their daily lives.

A crutch by any other name is still a drug.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

We would most certainly warrant the attention of a species that created us though. If in 100 years or so Earth scientists created some type of "new" human via genetic engineering, an experiment of sorts, then it would be logical to presume they would take a vested interest in how the experiment unfolds/adapts/behaves etc. They may even exhibit fascist-like tendencies to control the new species in some way, which may take overt form or be far more subtle so the new species had the illusion of independence when the reality was a bit different.

And just so it's clear to other readers, I don't credit the church with having divine inisght into the future of mankind . In my scenario, religions work in favour of the ET agenda...the prophetic scripts need not have been inspired by any messages they brought, they could be entirely the figment of the writers imagination. But the ETs in this story and any Earthly supporters they have and may be in contact with would act in ways that would suggest prophecy is/has been fulfilled simply by feeding into expectations of the religious masses. In this way those people's faith in their religion/god would be cemented and many others would become "converted" making control far easier. A genuflecting majority would be the ideal outcome for them. If you count muslims and christians together, who expect pretty much the same thing, we could be talking 2/3 of the planet , 4 billion people, made to believe their ancient prophecies were coming true. 4 billion in allegiance to the "gods" of old and quite a few more ready to sign up after the events complete. That's if that many survive of course - in this theoretical war between the gods there would probably be casualties in numbers that would make us vomit in shock and terror.

[edit on 18/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I don't trust prophecy, no...what I was trying to say was that the expectations (prophecies) might get deliberately played out to make it "look" as if things were coming true "and so the bible must have been right all along..." would become a widespread reaction, and feed perfectly into the agenda

I don't believe in some "Final Judgement". That's a religious concept invented by humans, albeit one that might have been inspired/influenced by beings not from this world. "Final outcome" maybe, yes, but I do not for one minute subscribe to the notion some supernatural external force "superior" to the human race will be making decisions about it.

[edit on 22/1/10 by cosmicpixie]

top topics

join