It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting War Criminals Peddle “Humanitarian” Aid for Haiti

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by centurion1211

For your information, I'm not red or blue.

But an elitist all the same for assuming that your way is the right way and no one else need even bother thinking about the issues.

My views are that of genuine peace and love.

Sorry, reality says you picked the wrong planet, era, or both. Let's try playing with the cards we've been dealt.

I hate corruption. Lets put these 'innocent' government representatives to trial then!

Why a trial? You've already declared them guilty. Oh, right. The elitist thing again.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
MY GOD!!

what idoticy on this thread. "so what if they are on t.v"

"what war crimes"

What the hell are you on about. In england at the moment, there is a thing called the "Iraq inquiry" it is basicly there to prove that the war was illegal, that invasion was wrong. and that Tony blair IS guilty of war crimes.

If it was Illegal for him, what makes it different for america?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
* STANDS ON DESK AND SCREAMS*

...It IS because we love our country that we are so passionate, Centurium, it is BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY that we are angry and desperate and bad mouth the well known war mongers....

NOBODY HATES AMERICANS. NONE OF US ARE ANTIAMERICAN.

My friend, its too late for that schpeil. I need a day with you in a padded room with no windows and no help!!!

For the love of.......Dont you still get it???

Quite possibly I'm the only one in our conversation that does.

Wishing alone will solve nothing.

Again, like them or hate them these are the cards we've been dealt. Play them or go find a new game more to your liking somewhere else.

[edit on 1/19/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

On Sunday, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush mounted the corporate media propaganda platform and complained about the politicization of the Haitian relief effort

Clinton said the devastating earthquake offers a chance to put aside politics and help people in despair. “I’d say now is not the time to focus on politics,” said Bush in an interview taped Saturday for CBS’ “Face the Nation” when the ex-presidents’ visited the White House in response to Obama’s call for a “bipartisan effort” to help Haiti.

Now we have to stomach these two NWO goons parading across our television screens and watch as they paint themselves as saviors. Clinton and Bush are the twin faces of evil and represent the very embodiment of mass murder, starvation, and untold suffering inflicted on the weak and helpless by their masters on Wall Street.

(read full article here)
www.infowars.com...

Bush and Clinton should be in prison right now for their crimes against humanity and acts of terrorism against the people of the world...

For them to now be portrayed as humanitarians is just sickening...

[mod edit: added Required external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

1. i'd like to know if they get appearance money.
2. i would also never trust where any donation might end up if its sponsored by obvious war criminals.
3. its good to have another american base closer to chavez and other upstarts in sth america.
4. there's a lot of gold in them thar haitian hills and the price is going up, up and away.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

...It IS because we love our country that we are so passionate, Centurium, it is BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY that we are angry and desperate and bad mouth the well known war mongers....

My friend, its too late for that schpeil. I need a day with you in a padded room with no windows and no help!!!

Again, like them or hate them these are the cards we've been dealt. Play them or go find a new game more to your liking somewhere else.

You may want to play the hand you were dealt.....that's what a 'victim' does.......a weakling without a spine.....

I want to be dealt a new hand......

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by centurion1211

You may want to play the hand you were dealt.....that's what a 'victim' does.......a weakling without a spine.....

I want to be dealt a new hand......

And you may want to throw insults when things don't go your way - pitiful.

However, I've already told you what to do if you don't like your hand - and the rest of the world is still playing the game. Go find a new game, or stand on the sidelines and be quiet.

BTW, I am for playing the hand we were dealt.

Reality bites sometimes.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well if it wasn't for George you would have lost your freedoms, it is fitting that a true freedom fighter is there to fix the problems. May his recipe for success heal this devastated nation!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Rofl GW Bush leading Aid effort...this is funny as hell and at the same time ironic. The worst War Criminal of US history and President of USA. He singlehandedly brought America to it's knees economically and in goodwill all over the world.

Guess he is itching for another shoe. Best he does not visit people publicly coz millions of people will not miss the target.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

wow, yes go somewhere else, perhaps in the Caribbean sea with my chicken bones and Santeria? I got your message loud and clear.
So thats it, we dont do anything because WE have been dealt a hand and now we HAVE to live with it.

YOU had something to do with that unfortunate "hand"- You voted Bush in, Remember?

Oh but its just me talking, the Caribbean idiot, who didnt see all this coming i suppse for so many years. YOU on the other hand had such insight that you voted for the demise of this country. It would have probably gone downhill with you or not, but i find your reply to me was insulting while mine was just a little bit nicer. You hurt my feelings, but thats ok. I know whats in my heart.

so much for our "playful relationship"

[edit on 19-1-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

But an elitist all the same for assuming that your way is the right way and no one else need even bother thinking about the issues.

If thats how you want to put it. I never once said not to think about the issue, rather the other way around.

Sorry, reality says you picked the wrong planet, era, or both. Let's try playing with the cards we've been dealt.

In your opinion. My opinion is; thats a lazy sad excuse not to try. A cop out. Defeated without an effort.

Why a trial? You've already declared them guilty. Oh, right. The elitist thing again.

They are elitists. I'm all for them going through trial. Lets see it happen. It wont because the US is full of people like yourself who admit they gave up and are defeated. Good luck. No wonder the US keep going down in a circular motion via the toilette.

By your standards, America is already defeated.. no wonder positive changes don't occur there anymore.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I love sarcasm...it was, wasnt it? Funny.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join