It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting War Criminals Peddle “Humanitarian” Aid for Haiti

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by Kram09
Hmmm so why exactly are these guys crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden?

Because of humanatarianism?

I don't understand what the reason is for these criminals to now be paraded out from obscurity........am I missing something..??......

so what proof is there that they are actual war criminals..??? Besides ...who cares as long as they are being used to assist the people down there...

but then that begs the question is your annointed one a war criminal as well??? just a little off the subject but it needs an answer

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Are there any SANE people that can answer my question...????......

Ask a sane question and you might get a sane answer.

What war crimes are you talking about?
When did Clinton and Bush go to court and get convicted of the so-called war crimes?

It's hard to answer a question, when the question doesn't make any sense at all.

The problem is; these figures will never see a court room no matter what they do. We will never know for sure because evil people are in control of political power/media among others. Rest assure though, they are criminals. Everything they do has an agenda behind it. Hitler wasn't a war criminal either until his regime ended and to this day, nobody knows what ever happened to the man and never seen trial. Same will happen to these war criminals. When their day comes, they will disappear like the cowards they truly are.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

Assist the people down there ? They will no doubt profit from their 'charity'.

Assist the people in Haiti kinda like how Bush assisted the people of Iraq ?

Assist the people kind of like the 9/11 victims ?

Assist the people kinda like hurricane Katrina ?

If I was Haiti, I'd refuse assistance from war criminals and profiteers like Bush and Clinton.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

So by your logic, you would rather see more people suffer than have 2 former presidents (that you dislike) out there trying to bring as much awareness and support to the humanitarian issues as possible??

It's a public awareness PR gig and if it brings in more money for aid for those poor people in Haiti then so be it!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
On a another pertinent note of leaders and their dilly-dallies...

Ousted former Haitian leader Jean-Bertrand Aristide resides in South Africa in the lap of sheer luxury.

This is what it costs the South African taxpayers to support Jean-Bertrand Aristide, his wife and two daughters for accommodation, office staff, transport and security equivalent to that provided to a South African Cabinet minister.
An estimate puts Aristide’s annual cost to the South African taxpayer at about of R5-million Rand or approximately 700 000 US Dollars.

The breakdown of costs;
Accommodation: Ministerial houses are usually valued in the range of 3m-R4m.

Car allowance: Aristide’s car allowance would be around R1.2m.

Staff: An estimate of three aides, costs South Africa R500 000 per annum.

Security: is determined by the VIP unit and according to their estimates of need. The President of South Africa, Mr. Jacob Zuma’s security costs the state R1m a month. Hypothetically, if Aristide’s security costs amount to one twentieth of this, then it costs the state R50 000 a month (R600 000 a year). And there is proof that Aristede is fairly well protected wherever he travels. Reports have surfaced that his place of employment is under lock and key at all times.

South African Government guidelines stipulate that a minister may not hold another job and receive a salary from the state. Aristide is not receiving a salary, but he is receiving generous benefits. He continues to hold a research fellow in the College of Human Sciences at the University of South Africa. His wife is also employed at this institution.

Jean-Bertrand Aristide and his family have been living in South Africa since 2004.
The Media has reported that he wants to return to Haiti to assist in the carnage that ensued after the devasting earthquakes.

information courtesy of South African Press and this URL...
www.da.org.za...

sR

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by lilwolf

Assist the people down there ? They will no doubt profit from their 'charity'.

Assist the people in Haiti kinda like how Bush assisted the people of Iraq ?

Assist the people kind of like the 9/11 victims ?

Assist the people kinda like hurricane Katrina ?

If I was Haiti, I'd refuse assistance from war criminals and profiteers like Bush and Clinton.

so you would just let em all die from whatever happens rather than swallow the friggin pride and accept help from the US....

obviously you actually hate the US....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Are there any SANE people that can answer my question...????......

Ask a sane question and you might get a sane answer.

What war crimes are you talking about?
When did Clinton and Bush go to court and get convicted of the so-called war crimes?

It's hard to answer a question, when the question doesn't make any sense at all.

The problem is; these figures will never see a court room no matter what they do. We will never know for sure because evil people are in control of political power/media among others. Rest assure though, they are criminals. Everything they do has an agenda behind it. Hitler wasn't a war criminal either until his regime ended and to this day, nobody knows what ever happened to the man and never seen trial. Same will happen to these war criminals. When their day comes, they will disappear like the cowards they truly are.

so since canada has been involved in Iraq and many other places... do you consider them to be war criminals as well?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I looked at their body language. Bush and Obama seem quite genuinely concerned for the people. Clinton, well, at least his heart is in the right place. Read their faces. Bush twitches a lot with joy at his name being called, Clinton just blinks like a statue. Obama and Bush smile at each other, Clinton acts kind of overseer-like to them both. I almost speculate Bush and Obama are kind of friendly to each other. And if the rumors are true, they talk a few times a year.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Rest assure though, they are criminals.

I love your idea of justice, no need for a trial, YOU decide that someone is guilty so therefore they are guilty. Lynch mob anyone?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Bill Clinton is among my least favorite people in the whole world, even though I voted for him in 1992.

I still can't find it within myself for him to team up with GW Bush to campaign for relief for the suffering in Haiti.

I think it takes a hate-filled heart to not find something honorable in these efforts.

Neither man is a war-criminal, so the basis for your diatribe is pure BS, anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

I don't understand what the reason is for these criminals

So which court judged them as criminals? Or is this your fantasy world when people do not get a trial, you just decide that they are guilty!!

These two adolphs should get a trail as fair as the trial the US govt gives to all the people summarily slaughtered as "terrorists" without evidence or due process...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I love your idea of justice, no need for a trial, YOU decide that someone is guilty so therefore they are guilty. Lynch mob anyone?

The US govt finds people guilty of being terrorists without evidence or due process.. I see no harm in the same standard being applied to bush / clinton..

It's the new american way, we don't need no stink'n rules or laws.. people can just be pronounced "guilty" of terrorism now.. after what they have done, why should these two be treated any different than other international terrorists?... there should be a drone in both their futures.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Exactly.

Th post you quoted and the OP, just more examples of elitist liberal thinking on display for us all to see. No one else needs to even bother thinking about any issues. THEY alone know all and see all. Almost godlike, aren't they? Well, in their opinion, anyway.

BTW, this thread is a political hit piece, not breaking political news. Why is it even in this forum?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
OH MAN!

I just posted another thread that dug into the Red Cross / Corperate connections of the whole Haiti Disaster.

I should have posted it here, No?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

I don't hate the US, thats where you're wrong!

I hate your gov and everything they stand for.

I love your people and much of your culture.. I once was part of it.

I hate criminals that take advantage of disastrous situations especially ones they create and profit form it.

Bush and Clinton will make millions off of this so called aid. Haiti is better off accepting help from South American countries and other countries that don't have plans to make Haiti in even more debt.

Thats what I hate!

Take your country back!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by disfugured]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

For your information, I'm not red or blue. My views are that of genuine peace and love. I hate corruption. Lets put these 'innocent' government representatives to trial then! Lets see that ever happen! It wont because you still think these people have your best interest at heart. Good luck with that. These people commit international crimes all the time. Lets just say they are innocent until they get put to trial. Meanwhile, your rights and freedoms are becoming more and more privileged. Perhaps it will take all of them to be stripped from you to open your eyes, is that it ? Preemptive wars will continue. False flags will occur more. National debt will increase along with inflation. How do I know ? Look all around you, its happening more and more frequently.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

Canada has not been involved with Iraq and was not part of the preemptive illegal war there.

Yes, I'm against them being part of the Afghani war and see no merit in it what so ever. Canada is the monkey that bends over to many of the US demands. Why else are they there ? That makes them an accomplice so they are just as guilty.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
* STANDS ON DESK AND SCREAMS*

...It IS because we love our country that we are so passionate, Centurium, it is BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY that we are angry and desperate and bad mouth the well known war mongers....

NOBODY HATES AMERICANS. NONE OF US ARE ANTIAMERICAN.

My friend, its too late for that schpeil. I need a day with you in a padded room with no windows and no help!!!

For the love of.......Dont you still get it???

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yep. Corporations give money to the Red Cross. And governments give them incentives to do so.

Corporations does not equal evil. Dones't mean you don't need to keep your eyes on them - but not EVERYTHING is evil.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin

So by your logic, you would rather see more people suffer than have 2 former presidents (that you dislike) out there trying to bring as much awareness and support to the humanitarian issues as possible??

It's a public awareness PR gig and if it brings in more money for aid for those poor people in Haiti then so be it!

That sums it up.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join