It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Rising: An Open Letter To The Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The newest viral video:

This is going to be a very interesting year politically.

(Looking for who produced it...)

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Looks more like the newest Republican propaganda than the newest viral video.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedi411

I want to know who made it. Rather than just guess, can you help determine who produced it?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Every year is interesting in politics if you like corruption and spinning. This video is yet again another piece of the problem. If you believe for one minute that it was made by an average American for the average American you are sadly mistaken. As the first responder stated. This appears to be simple republican propaganda for another run in the game that they love to play us in. The us vs. them game. The one that divides the nation instead of unites it.

The last administration added 3 times to the national debt. This administration is simply finishing the job.

What this country really needs is a true representation of the people in congress instead of the usual rich egotistical jerks that rule there now.

I could have made a video just like this in an hour or so. Whoopy. I could also use this same video and change the music and make into a comedy. The music makes it dramatic. Period. Not powerful, just more brainwashing propaganda to get people more and more confused.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This was a great powerful video!

Can't wait until Nov 2012 so we can kick these loons to the curb, and get the adults back in charge!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The same video has already been posted in a thread on this same forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to discuss but not on two of the same threads.

SG

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Originally posted by dariousg

....This appears to be simple republican propaganda for another run in the game that they love to play us in....

While you speak of problems, you seem oblivious to the one that enables you to assume who in fact is responsible for the video. However right you may be in your assumption, it won't be because of an independent and thorough effort of your part to determine that is the case.

Our Republic dies because we are surrounded by lies and join company with a populous that is fat and happy enough to accept it all.

While you speak of how we are all being led by the nose, you seem to miss your own bull ring firmly threaded in place.

Now, can *anyone* help me determine who made this video?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
This was a great powerful video!

Can't wait until Nov 2012 so we can kick these loons to the curb, and get the adults back in charge!

Who exactly are these 'adults' of which you speak?? I'm not so sure the majority of Americans have the dementia needed to forget exactly where the leadership skills of the 'adults' who you covet left us the last time they ran to our country into the ditch. Well, then again, maybe you all received a TBI, rendering critical thinking obsolete.

No worries though, thanks to investing a moderate inheritance during the Obama stock rally, I am able to move to somewhere like Australia if the drumbeat of fascism continues to get louder. I will be happy to take my skills somewhere more civilized if this country is truly dead-set on destroying what is left of itself.

[edit on 1/17/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Ah. I searched the full title.

Mods may freely close this one.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Yea Carseller... cause they did such a superb job, huh? Give me a friggin break. Is your memory THAT short?

THIS is the problem. As long as they can keep us in the Rep v. Dem lockstep we're screwed. And the more people that play into it the happier and fatter they are.

top topics

join