It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ae911truth gets its 1000 petitioner

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
www.ae911truth.org

The Richard Gage site has reached the landmark, and it would be a fallacy to just believe 1000 is much more significant than 998 but it would also be a fallacy to ignore people that have knowledge in their field.

Always, nice and polite,

Oh yeah, the arguments below are not too helpful in the discussion

a, the architects and engineers are not credible,
b, Gage is out to make money
c, so what , there are millions of engineers in the world
d, I worked in making towers and know its not true,
e, Gage spends more time in Japan than the US so he is not American,
f, He is an idiot,
g, how did 'they' get dynamite in to a heavily guarded building (can anyone spell CIA)
h, personal attacks

Power and Equality

[edit on 17-1-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

No petition will enact a reopening of the 9/11 investigation.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedi411

I hate to say it but I think you're right.

Who would want to have to report findings that prove the official story to be a complete fabrication?

What professional is willing to risk their career with that?
That is why most are silent, not because they believe the official story, but because they fear the consequences.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Thanks for replying guys (used in non gender specific way)

It's quite true that many people live in fear and if you question the events of 9/11 it can be career suicide for many people, however on the flip it is a great opportunity for people with the guts to act. What's that phrase, telling the truth is a revolutionary act?!?

Peace out

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
it can be career suicide for many people,

only because it shows that they have lost all contact with reality, would you want something designed by someone that believes in invisible explosives, atomic bombs being used in the WTC, aliens watching the WTC come down etc?

[edit on 17/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

only because it shows thatthey have lost all contact with reality, would you want something designed by someone that believes in invisible explosives, atomic bombs being used in the WTC, aliens watching the WTC come down etc?

You really believe this

My friend , sit down , There is no Santa

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

only because it shows that they have lost all contact with reality, would you want something designed by someone that believes in invisible explosives, atomic bombs being used in the WTC, aliens watching the WTC come down etc?

You really believe this

I am not the one believing that nonsense, it is the "truthers" who have claimed or indicated all that, and more, like holographic planes, beam weapons from space, thousands in the USAF knew about it but said nothing etc etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedi411

Quote 'No petition will enact a reopening of the 9/11 investigation' while not strictly true on an argumentative level (maybe a new movement will sweep America that has yet to be formed) does contain much truth. Back in the 80's Noam Chomsky wrote a book called 'Manufacturing Consent' which stipulates that those with power yield it to make people either accept one version of reality or make them powerless to resist change through a system of political manifestations ie Town Halls or media outlets. I have probably misunderstood Chomsky somewhat but that is what I got out of it.

For example if CNN were to ask ' Should we have a new investigation into 9/11' this precludes that the evidence is largely in already and its been proven to be some sort of inside job many times over.

Crisp and clean, no caffaine

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I am not the one believing that nonsense, it is the "truthers" who have claimed or indicated all that, and more, like holographic planes, beam weapons from space, thousands in the USAF knew about it but said nothing etc etc.

If it's that 'nonsense' that is keeping you from being rational, and reviewing the buildings collapses with an open mind, then it's you who has the problem not 'truthers'.

You are focusing on the most extreme 'out there' hypotheses that have been offered, mostly only once, by people just trying to make sense of what they see, and you're trying to use them to argue for the official story? Yet the threads you have been involved in recently have had none of that 'nonsense' and only real life physics. But it's easier for you to argue from the 'nonsense' perspective, isn't it? Sadly your ignorance of physics get's in the way of any intelligent discussion.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Yet the threads you have been involved in recently have had none of that 'nonsense' and only real life physics.

Wrong again, there was the thread a "truther" claimed the USAF were involved, and this would have involved thousands in the USAF, then there are the threads that claim explosives or thermate were used, although no evidence at all for the tonnes of explosives needed existetc etc.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Why do you always lump us together as one group and then choose the most ridiculous theories that the smallest number of people believe in order to describe us? No, actually, forget I asked, because I am almost afraid to see how you will "logically" answer that question.

Is this the 1000th signature from a professional engineer? Because I was under the impression that the organization itself has more members than that already, counting all the non-professionals who would no doubt also sign.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Yet the threads you have been involved in recently have had none of that 'nonsense' and only real life physics.

Wrong again, there was the thread a "truther" claimed the USAF were involved, and this would have involved thousands in the USAF, then there are the threads that claim explosives or thermate were used, although no evidence at all for the tonnes of explosives needed existetc etc.

LOL OK sorry I missed that one..

I hope you asked for their credentials to verify they were really a 'truther'?

I once heard a 'debunker' claim that jet fuel can cause thousands of tons of steel to all fail at the same time.

What makes your claims any less wild and crazy?

(Especially when you can't even explain how thermal energy is transferred (if you knew you would realise why that claim makes no sense))

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
"Why do you always lump us together as one group and then choose the most ridiculous theories that the smallest number of people believe in order to describe us?"

Because stupidity and ignorance knows no boundaries. Like the idiotic claim that a fireball traveled 800 feet down an elevator shaft causing damage in the lobby.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Free BUMP for OP

Now please visit the site and check its status.
www.ae911truth.org

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainCloud
Free BUMP for OP

Now please visit the site and check its status.
www.ae911truth.org

Yup... he's still there selling his snake oil to the feeble minded! Way to go Box Boy!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I wonder what the 1000th signatory does for a job.

The last guy I picked at random from the petition didn't actually have one. And the one before that had only ever built one structure. From hay bales. The one before that was a kitchen designer.

Perhaps the thousandth petitioner was the engineering professional who did Richard Gage's curtains.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I wonder if software architect and software engineer counts too. Wont do much, but the number counts .

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
The towers already prepared and equipped with demolition dynamite BEFORE the event occurred. A preemptive plan prepared beforehand for such occasion, figured after several bomb attempt failures.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A & E by the Numbers

Total AE signatories:
207 - US Architects
79 - Nearly US architects, who once studied it or who work in an architects office etc
226 - US Professional Engineers PE's ( In any discipline, including Mechanical, electrical, computing, structural, civil, chemical )
454 - Nearly US Engineers, who once studied something with the word engineering in it
247 - Non US people from any country in the world who are either Architects, Engineers or nearly architects or nearly engineers using the definitions above.

(thank you TT Tom!)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Some other petitions for comparison:

Save Orphan Bears: End Cruel Den Hunts - 49,049 signatures
Demand Justice for the Women of Atenco - 2,554 signatures
Ban Canadian Imports of Dog and Cat Fur - 43,116 signatures
Stop Rhino Poaching in South Africa - 1,155 signatures
Stop the Roundup of Days-Old Wild Horses - 7,914 signatures

Just a little perspective.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Some other petitions for comparison:

Save Orphan Bears: End Cruel Den Hunts - 49,049 signatures
Demand Justice for the Women of Atenco - 2,554 signatures
Ban Canadian Imports of Dog and Cat Fur - 43,116 signatures
Stop Rhino Poaching in South Africa - 1,155 signatures
Stop the Roundup of Days-Old Wild Horses - 7,914 signatures

Just a little perspective.

Let's not forget the Dora The Explorer Make Over Petition!

14106 signatures!

<<   2  3 >>

join