It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Triangle in the USA 01 09 10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Hiya Jay, I think the last thread I saw you on was the Egyptian Caves one? Long time huh? That was classic ATS

I think I recognise the vid from early last year. Zorgon posted a thread about black triangles. It had three vids in the OP and this one was the best one. I could easily be wrong about that.

I wonder if it's one of that Grimsley guys vids? He runs a site called UFO Wars or similar. IR goggles that cost around $4000 IIRC.

'Cloaking' seems speculative considering the lights. I'm not keen on the satellite idea if the vid's running at normal speed. Satellites don't go so fast from a terrestrial pov.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Edit double post. Funny Alien Cartoon

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Those three objects are certainly connected in some fashion. I do not think its helicopters...and even the were, there may be some really good chopper pilots but none that could keep that exact a formation for that length of time.

Still unexplained as far as I am concerned.

G'day expat

Did you look closely into the NOSS triplet satellite info, as per the posts above & the info linked therein?

It's a perfect match for the op's video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The guy who shot this video is called jcattera, he says he lives in south east Michigan. He supposedly shot the video on October 11 2009 at 10:37 pm.

According to www.heavens- above.com the three light in his video might very well be NOSS 2-2.

Original video

[edit on 17-1-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yeah that NOSS satellite footage totally NAILS it. I hope someone posts a comment to that youtube "triangle" footage. haha.

Also in 1997 I had the big black triangle CRAFT fly right over the north end of our yard -- first right over the hill, then over the tree -- but I first saw it as different colored balls of light on the horizon doing bizarre formations. My sister saw the lights but got bored and went in. As I ruled out various possible explanations I see this craft slowing flying towards our house over the woods on the neighbor's land.....

So I actually saw the CRAFT up close -- I could have hit it with a rock but didn't dare take my eyes off. My mom's worker at the local newspaper gave me all the clippings from the 1978 sighting of the same triangle craft. She said we lived in a "military flight test corridor" and at this first mass sighting there was also cattle mutilations and even a lady who had missing time. She was hypnotized and said she had been abducted up into the triangle.

reply to post by JayinAR

top topics

<< 1   >>

join