It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Todd Sees Human Mutilation Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I did the usual searches and couldn't find this case here. If it's been covered before i apologise in advance.

www.rense.com...

There are a number of things that make this particular case interesting.

Todd Sees decided to take his quad bike out to look for Pre Season Deer near his home. He told his wife he would be back by 12 noon, when he didn't return by 2pm his concerned wife called the police and they went to search for him.

When they got to the top of the hill Mr Sees quad bike was found with no footprints around the vehicle. What made the situation a little stranger was the fact that the police found one of Todd's boots 70 feet up a tree.

A search lasting two days found nothing in the surrounding area. Sniffer dogs were used and on the third day, close to the family home in an area the police had searched many times before under dense scrub the naked body of Mr Sees was found.

He had a look of horror on his face and a dark burn patch on his left temple. After a few weeks the toxicology results concluded that he had died from a Cocaine overdose.

A UFO investigator requested under the freedom of information act the full autopsy report but was denied, the police said that the case was still open. The investigator questioned why although they had a cause of death the investigation was still open? No answer was given.

Even more crucial was the fact that a UFO was reported to MUFON around the exact time and place Mr Sees dissappeared.

The link provides a presentation of the investigators finds relating to the full case. It makes interesting watching i think.

www.wunderkabinett.co.uk.../archives/2027-More-on-human-mutilation.html

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Dammit! I expected a humorous thread about 'The Todd.'

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I live in PA and have always been intrigued by this case. I can never find a resolution about what the "real" final cause of death, although coc aine is listed as the probable cause. If this is so, then why was the family not allowed to view the body? Why were the FBI involved then if it was a simple od? I guess we'll never know. The most interesting aspect I think, is the farmers' account of a supposed ufo pulling something up in a light.

The F.B.I. asked questions around the area, neighbors, mostly farmers, 3 farmers on one farm said they saw a large round bright object, just above thje powerlines,

at the time of the disappearance, it was silent, it did not move fora! bout 10 to 15 minutes. It suddenly went up and suddenly stopped,a light shined down and something was pulled up into the light. It then went straight up,hesitated again then went west over the Susquehanna River and out of sight.

www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by UnBreakable]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If this is so, then why was the family not allowed to view the body? Why were the FBI involved then if it was a simple od?
Why was the UFO investigator denied the full autopsy report? Why no footprints? Why a boot up a tree? Why was the case left open and why did the not explain that? Why did several people report seeing UFO's around the same time? I'm not one to believe in coincidences...especially ones like this...they must think we are morons to not realize something odd was going on here...but they, are right, humans are morons, and that's why the truth isn't out, no matter how painfully obvious that truth is.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So is that all there is to this?? A dead Human body in strange circumstances with the presence of a UFO in the area at the time of disappearance and this is all we can find out about it?

Must be more information somewhere on this.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
WOW. Never heard of this one (guess I been on other threads too long) Thanks for posting!! S & F also.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
So is that all there is to this?? A dead Human body in strange circumstances with the presence of a UFO in the area at the time of disappearance and this is all we can find out about it?

Must be more information somewhere on this.

I'm sure there is more information somewhere about this. Unfortunately it's probably in a an FBI "X-File" that will never see the light of day by the general public. I guess all will be revealed at the "disclosure" that will never happen, at least in our lifetime.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm over the disappointment about misleading thread titles.

There's more information about 'Todd Sees' on the recent Paracast interview with the MUFON investigator that handled the case.

This week, we discuss the incredibly frightening “dark side” of the UFO abduction phenomenon with Butch Witkowski, Chief Investigator for MUFON Pennsylvania. During this episode, he’ll report on the Todd Sees incident, an apparent example of human mutilation with a cause that appears to be unknown.
Interview Link

Or the Right click save as link

UFO five!!

Rising Against five!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I listened to that, i like the Investigator he seems straight down the line and his background seems to fit with what he's doing. It's a shame we don't have any photographs of the scene, i'll see if i can zone in with Google earth but i have a feeling i won't find it, not a lot of data to go on :-(

(post by AstralPerceptions removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Wow I never heard of this case and I live in PA, not all that far from the said county. Although I believe I've seen a few strange lights in the sky, in march of 06 I saw something that left me forever baffled. Whatever I saw was by power lines at the top of a hill, and as I read the above story It gave me a chill...

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AstralPerceptions

The effort continued for approximately 36 hours...until the second morning of the search

Update: the body was actually found in the evening, approx. 8 PM local time.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm confused... did The Todd actually see a human mutilation or didn't he?

If nobody had access to the coroner's report how was it determined to be a mutilation?
edit on 2-2-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: October

October, very interesting (and disturbing) account mate - was looking to make a thread about this case but it appears you beat me to it - NUFORC's Peter Davenport did invest quite a bit of time on this and apparently Richard Dolan also interviewed some of the witnesses at the site - here's Peter discussing it - see 58:30

Also mentioned is a strange metal object clamped to the victim's shoulder, the return of remains in a welded shut metal coffin and how the coroner flatly refused to release public records - also more info in MUFON journal of Feb/March 2013.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Also interesting that his outer clothing was found 'folded and neatly stacked' - this has also been reported more than once by David Paulides looking into disappearances in national parkland.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Some fair points about the Todd Sees case questioning the validity of the UFO angle.

top topics

join