It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it is - MORE evidence about the TRUE reason for War in Iraq!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Check it out.

Hopefully Colleagues from other Countries will still be able to view - the BBC can be funny about allowing non-uk ip addresses to view certain pages (wonder why that is??) if not - then you may be able to see the same article on the International version.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow! So Royal Dutch Shell, HQ'd in The Hague, Netherlands; and Petronas, HQ'd and wholly owned by the Malaysian government; are the TRUE reason for the War in Iraq? That is a surprise!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I'm in Australia and I had no problems viewing the bbc link so all coolio there from my POV.

Thanks for the link because it goes to help my argument that the Global [not just US] OIL corps which are beyond nations and are nations unto themselves, were... are and will be in charge of this ultimately "Blood for OIL" SCAM! NWO also stands for Need Wars + Oil!

Personal Disclosure: Food and Blood for OIL?
Thats WAY $teep in Co$Ts! :shk: I Want my various "ood's" back NOW!

P.S. Gonna make myself a T-shirt logo that says "Dudes!... Where are my [?]OOD's
" and put it under a banner of various national flags and Oil company insignia's etc!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been spoke about,

Here is another news link about Chevron Total.

Chevron Total

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
I'm sure this has been spoke about,

Here is another news link about Chevron Total.

Chevron Total

So Total SA, HQ'd out of Courbevoie, France; and Chevron, HQ'd out of (finally, a U.S. company) San Ramon, California; are in on the TRUE reason also. So, how did the 3 foreign and 1 California-based oil companies orchestrate the War in Iraq?

[edit on 1/17/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

The true reason for war, um oil.

Oil and war is big business, regime change was needed to that the west could access the oil fields in Iraq.

So what do you feel was the really reason for war in Iraq then FB

top topics

join