It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest question Ever that I Ever ask (for now)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here are the Biggest questions ever that I ever Asked in ATS (for now):

1. I wonder Why We are tend to be Very skeptical to Conspiracies unless when Mafia or Muslim is behind alleged Plot?

2. I Wonder Why We are tend to be Very skeptical to Pseudo-scientific, Paranormal, and Supernatural Concepts, Entities, and Phenomena Unless when they are appeared in the works of Speculative Fiction or Related to the Global warming Theory or/and Modern Evolutionary Synthesis Theory?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Thinking in the box ?

We are all prejudging monkeys ans we actually have to make an effort to ignore this uploaded program in our brain. That's probably wy so many people overload and act like cave people.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Thinking in the box ?

We are all prejudging monkeys ans we actually have to make an effort to ignore this uploaded program in our brain. That's probably wy so many people overload and act like cave people.

Yes and I just bored too much for thinking in the box however people that Can't think Spirituality or Outside the Box is increasingly widespread.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

1. I wonder Why We are tend to be Very skeptical to Conspiracies unless when Mafia or Muslim is behind alleged Plot?

2. I Wonder Why We are tend to be Very skeptical to Pseudo-scientific, Paranormal, and Supernatural Concepts, Entities, and Phenomena Unless when they are appeared in the works of Speculative Fiction or Related to the Global warming Theory or/and Modern Evolutionary Synthesis Theory?

It's because the truth is more frightening to the masses (at least it used to be) than lies. Many would rather have the MSM tell them what to think and can't go beyond that. It's too much work to grow up.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

It's because the truth is more frightening to the masses (at least it used to be) than lies. Many would rather have the MSM tell them what to think and can't go beyond that. It's too much work to grow up.

Yeah, I agree completely.

People hope that by ignoring a frightening truth that somehow it will go away. But it never does, and in the long run it only makes the problem worse.

Only by swiftly approaching the problem and troubleshooting it will we ever resolve it to the best of our ability.

Like one of the good retired US Military generals said, "It's time to man up."

It's time to handle the truth. And face our problems. And solve them.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

this just makes Humans destroy Their own Habitat and each Other

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Why the mass finds them frightening?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Mainstream Media has Scared the Mass so the mass finds truth Frightening

[edit on 21-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Yeah, I agree completely.

People hope that by ignoring a frightening truth that somehow it will go away. But it never does, and in the long run it only makes the problem worse.

Only by swiftly approaching the problem and troubleshooting it will we ever resolve it to the best of our ability.

Like one of the good retired US Military generals said, "It's time to man up."

It's time to handle the truth. And face our problems. And solve them.

What Makes people Finds These truth Frightening?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Supernatural concepts are related to Global Warming how?

I am reading that correctly, yes?

If that's what you're asking in regards to skepticism then you're answering your own question, they aren't even related. I'd be scared if someone wasn't skeptical of this.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

If that's what you're asking in regards to skepticism then you're answering your own question, they aren't even related. I'd be scared if someone wasn't skeptical of this.

Cheers.

Mainstream Media has Brainwashed us to Believe Global warming and Evolution is Bigger than anything supernatural and Paranormal

[edit on 25-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Cheers.

we Know Unless when Pseudo-scientific(not Paranormal or/and Supernatural) Concepts are Related To Global Warming or/and Theory of evolution(as long as they fit into Current Scientific Dogma), We Are Very Skeptical to it

[edit on 26-1-2010 by masonicon]

new topics

top topics

join