It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our airports and streets are not safe? Here are two reasons why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
We have terrorists getting liquid bomb making chemicals onto airplanes right through security. We have people victimized on our streets across the country all of the time. Where's our protection? Where's our gubment saviours you ask. Well I don't know for certain but I bet these following examples may not be comforting to some people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3bf4dd311bb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c58598dd0e4.jpg[/atsimg]

Hmmm....good thing these people are out there protecting the citzens

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Here's one reason why.

The government is in charge of protecting them. The same government was in charge of protecting our 'freedom' and it seems they were caught playing solitaire then too.

Government works like this.... it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

The police car image is a fake first they don't have solitaire in any police car.Second that window is obviously tinted strange that we see the screen so well don't you think.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Are you sure that the PC's in patrol cars don't have solitaire? they most certainly have internet so why not?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by dragonridr

Are you sure that the PC's in patrol cars don't have solitaire? they most certainly have internet so why not?

That could be the officer's personal computer. My neighborhood hired an off duty police officer from Mesa to patrol on weekends, but you can always find him parked under a tree, drinking beer, and playing video games.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
In Columbus they can't play Solitaire. I just asked one of 'em. He could be lying though.

BTW, he would've had games of his cell phone, why would he incriminate himself with that huge lit-up screen?

new topics

top topics

join