It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS !! I feel like it's time for me to introduce myself. Peace !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello everybody !!

I've been a member for about 2 months now. I,ve posted on some threads and learned a thing or 2 about how to use ATS for my and other ones pleasure. ( I hope
)
I,ve been lurking around a lot and i feel the urge to a make my presence noticed.

I'm really happy i found this site and i intent to stay and make myself comfortable.

My . keeps spawning countless questions, making me want to learn about almost everything. Especially when it's shrouded in a cloak of mystery and myth.
Only my graving for answers isn't one for detail but more for the bigger picture.
I already have a view ideas for some threads ATS members might like. Or don,t whatever.

My vision is one of understanding and i probably will never be able to learn everything. So i'm constantly linking everything together to generate "the big picture"( My mind does this naturally ) filtering out details and about everything else what lead me to a new understanding or opinion. Sometimes this is major disappointing !!

Well as long as my curiosity keeps being satisfied, i'm happy.

I want to wish you all peace and prospherity !!

See you on the board !?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Hello sir ,

raeding your post reminds me I have to do this as well

Haven't had my debutante either

Look forward to chatting on the boards

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hello from Ohio.

The Netherlands is a beautiful country and I am happy to meet someone from there.

Feel free to post anything you find interesting. Even if people do not respond in droves it does not mean it is not worth discussion.

My vision is one of understanding and i probably will never be able to learn everything. So i'm constantly linking everything together to generate "the big picture"( My mind does this naturally ) filtering out details and about everything else what lead me to a new understanding or opinion. Sometimes this is major disappointing !!

Deny Ignorance my friend.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Hi there !

Nice to see my first post is already usefull

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Nice to meet you !

I don't have a clue, what Ohio looks like.... I'm going to google !
Thanks for the advice. I will keep it in mind !

Why deny ignorance ???
Isn't it bliss ?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Aha ! Deny ignorance is the slogan of ATS !

Always fun to learn more.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Most of Ohio is flat like the Netherlands. Driving through the Dutch countryside reminded me of home.

We have many fields of corn and soybeans. In the southeast the land becomes more hilly where we meet the Appalachian Hills. We have some vast forests speckled throughout the state.

I am from the city of Columbus. It is about half the size(population) as
Amsterdam and about a fourth of the density. So everyone has a little breathing room. Cities in the middle of the country tend to sprawl outwards as cities like Amsterdam or New York have a more rigid boundary.

When I was in the Netherlands I had a great time. I spent time in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Haarlem, and did some sight seeing to the east. I liked the rijksmuseum.

I really liked the people. Despite the fact that I was American (we don't have the best reputation) I found the people very kind. They spoke great English (the first Dutch person I met, I thought was British) and didn't mind helping you out. You guys probably speak better English than my country.

welcome to the board. It's good to see people from a different area and perspective. The exchange of ideas over vast distances was the intent of the internet, and here on ATS we embrace that.

edit: had to add, there are some stunning women in the Netherlands too.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by DINSTAAR]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

top topics

join