It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 stars, or triangle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

....and now it's ruined.

it was a satalite.

lol just busting your balls

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You keep saying "orbs" exist. Either present some evidence that they exist or stop making wild claims that they do.

According to your posts on various threads here, "orbs":

1. Look and act like stars

2. Look and act like satellites

3. Look and act like aircraft

4. Look and act like sky-lanterns

5. Look and act like balloons

6. Look and act like meteors

7. Look and act like somebody waving around a torch behind a bush (a video that you posted and/or faked some time ago)

Rather convenient wouldn't you say, that "orbs" explain all lights that you seem unable or unwilling to identify?

So which is it? They can't act like all the phenomena you are so eager to believe they do! Could it perhaps be that you see "orbs" everywhere because you want to see "orbs" everywhere, and you embrace ignorance at every turn?

Please explain to me why it's only you (and a few other believers) that constantly see UFOs when we all look at the sky. Why don't I and other astronomers/astrophotographers/observes see these "orbs" as well?

Once again, either present some VALID evidence that "orbs" exist or stop posting your verbal diarrhea.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D. Please explain to me why it's only you (and a few other believers) that constantly see UFOs when we all look at the sky. Why don't I and other astronomers/astrophotographers/observes see these "orbs" as well? quote]

They usually appear to people positive in thought, at moments of real connection with Planet Earth. I really do find that those individuals that see the ufo orbs are usually very positive in nature, afterall it takes two to connect and make the friendship. Best advice to you (if you want to see the ufo orbs) is try and be increasingly positive in your belief in their existence, be happy for them and the fact that they exist, try to be somebody that is attractive to those from another Planet/Gods Heaven/the sky and somebody they would actually desire to take the time to share their beauty and positivity with.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
They usually appear to people positive in thought, at moments of real connection with Planet Earth. I really do find that those individuals that see the ufo orbs are usually very positive in nature, afterall it takes two to connect and make the friendship. Best advice to you (if you want to see the ufo orbs) is try and be increasingly positive in your belief in their existence, be happy for them and the fact that they exist, try to be somebody that is attractive to those from another Planet/Gods Heaven/the sky and somebody they would actually desire to take the time to share their beauty and positivity with.

How convenient yet again... so only those with in the "right" frame of mind can see them?

Rubbish!

I suppose no one other than believers is capable of being in a positive state of mind? Why are you so special?

That's just an excuse you use to try and paper over your own ignorance of the world around you. What "positive thought" really means is "forget about facts and reality and believe anything you want to believe", doesn't it?

And what about the "cotton wool like substance" that you claimed you came to contact with as a result of one of these "sightings"? I suppose it just evaporated? (A bit like snow perhaps?) Again, how convenient!

So you can't offer any evidence that "orbs" are real objects and not just figments of your over active imagination? Hardly surprising... but as usual, all talk, and absolutely noting to back it up.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Negativity will get you nowhere if you are looking for positive contact with ufo orbs. Be positive in your thoughts, rid yourself of any disbelief/negativity, smile in your mind and your heart and pray to the sky "I love you, I am so honoured to be accepted as a brother of yours" while flashing your communicator three times to the NE. Then you may be chosen as a contactee of value. I wish you well in your efforts to make contact with them

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There is a big difference between being negative and being logical, which is what I was doing.

Negativity you are right will get you nowhere, just like embracing notions that are based on ignorance and assumption.

So, we are back again, to that little question of evidence... or rather, the "lack of it" supporting the existence of "orbs". "Smile and be happy" the best you can come up with? Please!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join