It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California to brace for HAARP?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Storms will slam into the West Coast on a nearly daily basis Sunday through the upcoming week. The brunt of the storms will target California. Widespread flooding and burying mountain snow are serious concerns

Each storm threatens to trigger flooding. The danger will worsen and become more widespread as the week progresses and the ground becomes overwhelmed with rain water. Areas recently burned by wildfires will be highly susceptible to destructive mudslides.

weather.yahoo.com...

www.accuweather.com...

----------------------------------------

I'm afraid that tptb are becoming a bit too obvious with their disasters and fake terrorist events.......

If you watch closely you can observe that every terrorist event, every school shooting, weather disaster, economic crisis...etc...has a purpose....an agenda.

weather warfare

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Don't see any connection in your post to HAARP being responsible for California's weather next week. Can you post your evidence for this? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ummm I dont think thats down to HAARP, its more likely attributed to the enormous pacific ocean low pressure system which developed east of Japan. Nothing unusual for winter in North America.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And go figure.

Many days now without a shooting spree, suspicious packages, reports of airlines having to turn around because of a baby bottle, .....i think they should at least keep having 2 incidents a day, just to play the game right.

I think HAARP is involved in much of what used to be God's job.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe the reason for this storm system is El Nno. I knew this was coming to my neck of the woods back in December when I bought the latest edition of The Farmers Almanac.

Sorry, but I don't see HAARP being involved in this one.

Just my 2 cents. Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Jeez you know for the worlds biggest electrical operation HAARP sure earned a bad reputation for itself on these forums.

Why people keep blaming it for United States related weather is beyond me. The military would never attack another branch of itself, right?

Please don't try to explain it will only require digging facts out of your behind.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well givin the possibilities that Haarp can create, anything would be not a suprise at this point, Although I don't see California to be a target. There seems to be a patten of places that are over populated with unemployed. Ex: Indonesia, New Orleans, and now Haiti. Doesn't that seem like a pattern?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ummm I dont think thats down to HAARP,

ahh......and aren't you the one who says chemtrails don't exist..??....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

skin color seems to be playing a part, as well.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Don't see any connection in your post to HAARP being responsible for California's weather next week. Can you post your evidence for this? Thanks.

Doesn't this look like HAARP.??...
www.accuweather.com...

It almost looks like that spiral over Norway...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Ummm I dont think thats down to HAARP,

ahh......and aren't you the one who says chemtrails don't exist..??....

You already know the answer to that.

And that low pressure system has building for some time, and seeing as HAARP heats the atmosphere not cools it (as you claim), then its pretty much impossible for it to create a cold low pressure system

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

Doesn't this look like HAARP.??...
www.accuweather.com...

It almost looks like that spiral over Norway...

Do you realise that everytime you post, it shows your lack of meteorological understanding? Thats a low pressure system. the exact same one I was saying will bring the weather

Sheesh

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well said. I agree.
California always gets hit by storms.
I used to live in Anaheim.
Right now they sure need the water.
BTW, thanks for the chart. It's clear what is happening.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Have you seen the water levels of the reservoirs?
California is in a crisis.
They need water.
Storms bring water.
Why are you complaining?
BTW, i don't think HAARP is creating the storms.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Man, the second something as simple as a toilet backing up, folks wanna blame HAARP... Harping about HAARP.. Good book title. All about people saying HAARP is causing all these issues

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

They need water.
Storms bring water.
Why are you complaining?

ok.....tell that to the people of California when the Army Reserve are digging them out of the mud...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So far its been the best winter of surf here in California in a long time, last winter was extra cold and flat...... The NPAC has been firing, bring it on......

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's all an agenda, and the tele is all programming. What we as informed citizens do with this dis-information is our choice. I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

They need water.
Storms bring water.
Why are you complaining?

ok.....tell that to the people of California when the Army Reserve are digging them out of the mud...

60 minutes went out there and did a segment on California.
Arnold flew them around in a national guard helicopter.
The levels of the reservoirs are incredibly low!
--------------------------------------------------------
BTW, the farmers are being denied water because of a tiny fish???
Are you kidding me!!!
2 Words - Fish Farm -
It's endangered? Ok, how many do you want me to grow in my
fish farms? 10 million? 10 billion? Give me a number.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
did haarp keep it dry the whole rest of the winter then?

its been bone dry, we could use some good rains...hopefully all will be safe but as someone stated rains are typical this time of year. even week long storms. some years we go weeks at a time with less than a sporadic day of rain.

but i am sad it won't be good weather for outdoors next week. :/

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join