It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sons of Liberty:Message to New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am wondering if that was real . . . or propaganda by TPTB to try and stir the pot . . .

If this were real, though . . . I would not mind being invited to join.

[edit on 1/17/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Dude! I love Texas South by south west oh yea now your talking.
Anyway My hero Thomas Jefferson

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Good to know there are more out there that still believe in freedom!

Hope we dont have to fight, but we have before and will again.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by uspatriot109]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
The guy who posted the video( nonewworldorder) seems hardcore. he posted this to his page.

The blue print for the New World Order is:
* Abolition of all ordered governments
* Abolition of private property
* Abolition of inheritance
* Abolition of patriotism
* Abolition of the family
* Abolition of religion
* A global population of 500 million
* Creation of a world government

I will send him an e mail.

Actually all those sound like good things, just misunderstood. They sound really good actually, except for the family one, though it's most likely taken out of context.

This is what the world needs to evolve.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by uspatriot109

Hope we dont have to fight ...

Do you honestly think that it is possible to go from bondage to spiritual faith without bloodshed?

Stages of democracy

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Do NOT exchange ANY information regarding this type of organization, joining or otherwise, while in these forums.

I wouldn't even send a U2U.

Just some friendly advice.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Stop even insinuating you can "join" them. There is no them. It is us. It is you. It is me.

What people don't understand is that there are 300 million [SNIP] people in this country. Do you really think all of them are sheep? Frack no. . Do you really think there are no revolutionaries left? Frack no. We still exist, because IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE.

Sure, there might be organizations out there that are revolutionaries (can't nor will I name drop) but they still exist. Sleeping. Lying in wait. They know full well what is coming, they have known since the 60's, hell maybe even farther back. But they exist, and the government knows it. They don't know who, or what, or where, but they know why.

You want to join? Here is how you join. Get a gun. Go to the range. Get some friends around you who are for the same thing. Plan. Organize. Be ready. It doesn't matter if you organize a group of 5 people with a few pistols or 50 people with a stockpile of rifles and homemade explosives. When the time comes, we will know who side everyone is on, and when that time comes, those in this country allowing and enabling this further and further will be found as they run away. And they will be brought to justice.

This is not a threat, this is not any sort of affiliation to myself, the sons of liberty, left, right, anarchist, fascist, this website, anything. This is the belief of any true patriot, regardless of what you may plot up what "REALLY" happened during the revolution, or anything of the like. This is the raw emotional belief of the ideals we were raised to believe this country is founded on. And we found it, that isn't so true.

Does that mean we can't fight for these beliefs, hold them dear to our heart? These beliefs hold no political name, they hold no creed, no nation, no religion, no race. They hold the raw human anarchic spirit. And when the time comes when the those in power think they can flaunt in completely right in front of us and force us to comply, they will be shot. They will be blown up. We will hang them, on the flag pole, along with the flag of this nation. The flag that has been abused for over a century by these people thinking they can control us. Their deaths will be used to cleanse whatever wrong doing we can from that flag.

Understand all of this, my friends on this board, and you, yeah you reading this right now that is with the NWO, keeping tabs on these sites. Anarchist, communist, liberal, conservative; we will all unite. And at that time you better pray to whatever gods you believe in and kiss your asses good bye, because as those in the video said, [SNIP] . The amount of hell we will cause for you will be so great, Dante 1000 years ago will feel it through time and decide to create a new circle of hell to try to convey what you will go through.

Removed profanities

Please read Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 17/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have seen this video many times but very inspiring and good to know our miltia is out thier and makes me feel proud to be an American.

I am all for the Sons of Liberty and when the time comes I am with them even if it means death to protect our country and our bothers and sisters.

Remember The tree of liberty needs to be shed of blood of patroits and tyrants from time to time.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Sons of Liberty is secret society at the University of Virginia and the Improved Order of Red Men claim to be associate themselves to the original Sons of Liberty.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I find this very interesting as a British citizen, our country tends to follow the US in many things, politically and economically and over here there is currently a small undercurrent of this kind of dissatisfaction.

What I would like to know (from the US posters), is that I have seen lots of youtube etc videos that have been quite similar in spirit, from different organisations, yet have not seen any Schnews reports about any real action... now this could be for many reasons, such as mainstream media squashing these stories Or (perhaps) the Internet Tough Guy syndrome. Does anyone have any links to news sources where things Have happened?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
They are going to digitally enhance that video, and they are going to find that guy. The things they are going to do to him... wow. Its going to be nasty.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnomaloid
Do NOT exchange ANY information regarding this type of organization, joining or otherwise, while in these forums.

That's right! shut up, look away. There's nothing to see here! Now go be good sheep and stop thinking about getting frisky!

Oh and please u2u me so I can offer me services!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Nuff said?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It’s good to still see the true fighting American spirit of resistance still alive in the hearts and minds of like minded freedom loving Americans. While I realize any battle will not be a piece of cake it will be new in many ways to the patriots in the mix.

While I am certain that when the criminal regime begins it move into martial law that those secretly located within the inner circles of the enemy understand that when martial law is used to complete their plans for destroying America, it will require an edge over Americans and that will include the use of secret technologies and secret weapons never before seen by Americans yet alone the American patriot on the receiving end of such technologies.

As such, I would emphasize for everyone to understand is that in order for large surveillance systems and vital computers to operate, they are going to need electricity and fuel. Most of these support systems for the new secret technology weapons still require some form of electricity to function and as such American resistance should view basis operational capabilities as a key proponent of fighting a technologically equipped Army. No power, no lights, and limited capability until they get power restored is what happens to a superior Army when faced with a shortage of basic needs like electricity and fuel.

When the electricity goes out and or when that cell phone tower falls over, many will find the surveillance grid that is in place is extremely vulnerable to the many types of interruptions that could potentially occur during any type of conflict with the American public. Whatever occurs will occur at a time and choosing of the enemy. Being ready for that eventuality is the only viable option. Prepare, stock pile and gather information which will not be available after the Internet gets shut down. Knowing what goes in and out of smaller airports and knowing where communications towers are located should be standard preparation. If you haven’t gotten familiar with your surrounding area then you must begin without fail.

Any lead up to martial law will begin the advance deployment and preparation of mass citizen control technologies into their initial locations. Knowing where these assets are and knowing that they intend to use them against the populace is enough motivation to act in accordance with the rules of combat.

Good luck and may the blessings of righteousness be with you in your fight against the enemies that wish to enslave us and take away our freedom, liberties and our American way of life. Saying no to the new world order is going to require lethal force and anyone who still thinks that attending rallys and signing petitions will work to end the insanity is being naive. Many will find out the hard way that they will be the first to ride the FEMA death trains and never be seen again merly because they still believe that the enemy wants to listen to us when they have proven over and over that they have stopped listening to the American public for some time now.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chastral
They are going to digitally enhance that video, and they are going to find that guy. The things they are going to do to him... wow. Its going to be nasty.

I'm pretty sure they know this, and they don't seem too worried.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

I'm glad to see some people willing to stand up for the constitution and our rights.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How are they standing up for anything? How are they standing for the constitution? All I seen were some people trying to show themselves off as some sort of "Billy-Bad-Asses", nothing more!

How many constitutional violations have to happen before they do anything? Here's just a short list:

1)Federal Reserve Act 1913
2)Illegal manipulation of Woodrow Wilson to get usa invloved in ww1
3)FDR placing america under martial law in 1933 so the usa could be removed from the gold standard
4)FDR allowing Pearl Harbor to be attacked so usa will get involved in ww2
5)LBJ calling from plane halting printing of "USA" currency on his way back from dallas when JFK was killed
6)The fake Gulf of Tonkin attack that got usa in vietnam (Jesse Ventura proved this on Fox News)
7)Illegal invasion of a sovereign nation (Iraq)

And this is just a short list! So, where's all the "heroes" at once again?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As a member of Sonsoflibertyriders I must say that our organazation is not responsible for that video as far as I am aware. While I agree with the message our motto on our home page states,we seek a peaceful solution to todays issues. All patriotic riders are welcome to join.

americanlibertyriders.ning.com...

[edit on 1/17/10 by nickoli]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I've re-engineered this post and sent it to page three on this thread.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by seasoul]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Fine sentiments, but not a serious effort, since these men would be easily located after showing their faces on video (simple tech could probably enhance them enough).

Also, i wondered if this was a joke when he mentioned the NWO's manipulated of 'toys'!

Fighting against tyranny is the natural reaction, but deep down we all know that should the current PTB be defeated, the victors would in time assume the very same tyrannical posture - power is corrupting.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the language and symbolism of the video strikes me as thugish.. they are a few thugs with guns trying to look like a islamist propaganda video... im a patriot, no doubt, but im not so sure about these particular "Sons of LIberty"...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join