It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beast and the earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Tell what you may from this Revelation 13 quote below. Tell me if you see these things matching in a sense well with the quote below...

Sand symbolizes crumbling as things do in an earthquake.

Haiti is surrounded by sea.

Substitute "beast" with "earthquake." (And of course "his" with "earthquake's," "him" with "earthquake.")

Substitute "ten horns" with the news about the "Council of Governors".

Substitute each of the symbolized animals with an exaggeration of what an earthquake does based on the animals symbolized.

"Revelation 13

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads (Haiti) as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

What do you think? My figuring around fits well, ay? No one is able to make war with any earthquake, correct?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I feel your reasoning and interpretation is way off on this scripture. Please read the scripture in context and use the symbols(all of which are derived from the Old Testament) as indicated by John.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So ahh....what?

Couldn't you make any sentence in any book mean anything at all if you replaced all the words in it?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Yeah, you have really misinterpretated these passages from the Bible. These things will all be revealed. Oh, and if you're Christian you wouldn't be on Earth when any of that went down anyways.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Are you Pat Robertson?
I didnt know you guys could use a computer.

Kidding.

Now, I would be really impressed if you can link the tsunami, this earthquake, and 9-11...altogether, with the bible.

You can.
Because it is written in metaphor, this bible.

The bible is a rough call. But I see your point.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

No one is able to make war with any earthquake, correct?

I think the earthquake will always win.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero

Now, I would be really impressed if you can link the tsunami, this earthquake, and 9-11...altogether, with the bible.

Actually it's not as far fetched as it sounds at first. Check out this quote from Nikola Tesla. Just after Tesla died in 1943 the FBI raided his place and stole all of Teslas research.

“So powerful are the effects of the telegeodynamic oscillator,” said Tesla in reviewing the subject in the thirties, “that I could now go over to the Empire State Building and reduce it to a tangled mass of wreckage in a very short time. I could accomplish this result with utmost certainty and without any difficulty whatever.

Reference:
TeleGeoDynamics (Suppressed weaponry - Manmade earthquakes)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Thanks for pointing this out. History Channel has several programs on this very topic, i.e. the capabilities of Tesla technology, who has it, and some currently operating facilities. Surely we all know about HAARP by now?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is a very silly post put up by a very silly person. This event is not the latest devolpment in your imaginary game of Dundgeons And Dragons. It is a real and horrific tragedy that a huge number of impoverished persons are forced to endure because they live in a quake zone and they have no money to build structures that would resist earthquakes, largely thanks to the USA. Just so you're clear on this,"Pat Robertson", the Haitians did NOT bring this upon themselves nor did a wrathful God inflict vengeance upon the children of the children of the children that supposedly made a pact with Satan. What we see here is not Revelations coming to pass but Plate Tectonics doing what they do. Plain and simple.

Just so you know, back when THE CHURCH really got going and compiled the stories that were going to comprise their new book; the New Testament, the story called Revelations was the most hotly contested inclusion. Many of the assembled thought that it was just too goofy to be be a part of their Bible. I tend to agree. It is psychedelic apocalyptic drivel wriiten for the "pity me" crowd of Christians. It can mean anything, and thererfore, honestly means nothing. Christians that quote Revelations are wasting both my time and their own. That book is useless on any practical level for both the Christian and the laymen. To try and claim that the Haitian tragedy was predicted in Revelations is pure and unadulterated Christian B.S. According to guys like you, EVERY tragedy that ever happened was predicted in Revelations. Yet, still, Jesus is a no-show! Duh! You don't suppose you've been had, do you? Of course not!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

As many people have pointed out in different threads, the Bible predicted people like you would come to that conclusion, and say exactly what you just said.

Being a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy doesn't feel exactly as we might imagine, even as we're are unfolding with our very own words and deeds, good and bad, logical or emotional, atheistically or religiously.

There's no getting around it, so people read Revelation, and many other prophecies, as well. Billy Meier predicted people like you would be here, saying things like this, feeling as you do, just at this time.

He predicted these things in the 1950's, including the internet.

Maybe the point is not who said it, but the fact that things keep coming up that were predicted by many, for many different reasons, from many eras, from many persuasions.

It's something to keep an eye on.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
reply to post by godless

As many people have pointed out in different threads, the Bible predicted people like you would come to that conclusion, and say exactly what you just said.

Being a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy doesn't feel exactly as we might imagine, even as we're are unfolding with our very own words and deeds, good and bad, logical or emotional, atheistically or religiously.

There's no getting around it, so people read Revelation, and many other prophecies, as well. Billy Meier predicted people like you would be here, saying things like this, feeling as you do, just at this time.

He predicted these things in the 1950's, including the internet.

Maybe the point is not who said it, but the fact that things keep coming up that were predicted by many, for many different reasons, from many eras, from many persuasions.

It's something to keep an eye on.

Wow, how convenient that the spewers of BS would be predictors of doubters of BS. How convenient, and self-serving.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
mmm......

seems that major earthquakes have increased tenfold ....

since 1994 ............... [FACT] !

..... open your eyes and ears ,

God Himself is pissed off ............... GLOBALLY

new topics

top topics

join