It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Charges U.S. Caused Earthquake in Afghanistan Using Our "Super Weapon"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Does the US have a super-weapon capable of creating directed earthquakes at will?

Are there unknown side effects to using such a weapon?

God help them if they are actually using such a weapon to advance thier agenda and there are unpredictible and uncontrollable side effects. (i.e. unitentional regional destruction in a different region than the intended target zone)

What is the chance that they will destroy the entire world while compelting thier objective?

"MOSCOW, Mar 05, 2002 (Itar-Tass via COMTEX) -- The earthquake that shook Central and South Asia last Sunday might have been triggered by super-modern weapons intensively used by the US aviation in the seismically dangerous areas of Afghanistan, a source in a Moscow geophysical research center has told Itar-Tass on condition of anonymity. He said the supposition was confirmed by the unusually strong and lengthy tremors (up to one minute) that originated in the Hindu Kush Mountains and spread onto Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan and India. Even old residents of Kabul do not remember an earthquake similar to the Sunday tremor that exceeded 6 points on the Richter scale."

On Sunday, March 3, the area in which the US is fighting Afganistan Muslim Al-Aqeda forces was suddenly hit by an historically unusual 7.2 Richter Scale earthquake.

In the very early years of the 20th Century, a brilliant mystic scientist, Nicholai Tesla, made a most remarkable discovery: the earth functions as a global electrical grid, pulsing at a very, very low frequency, called ELF [Extremely Low Frequency]. Further, Tesla discovered that this global electrical grid functioned at a very precise, and constant, frequency. When scientists emit a frequency at the very same frequency, they can create and control all the weather and tectonic functions of the earth.

The idea behind Weather Control is simple, when you think about it simply. When you see and experience a strong thunderstorm, with a lot of lightening and thunder, what fact about this storm strikes you the most? Are you not impressed by the powerful display of energy that you witness? Energy is the primary ingredient behind nature's storms. Therefore, you must believe that, just perhaps, if energy is the most dominant outward factor in all kinds of storms, then energy might be the key factor in creating such storms in the first place. Then, after you create storms, controlling them is the next skill to gain. Finally, once you can create and control devastating storms, learning to use them precisely so you can use them against an enemy is the final skill.

We seem to be at this point today -- with HAARP.

www.cuttingedge.org...

[edit on 16-1-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Russia is very well capable of using the same techniques, as they have the same site at Sura i believe..If this is used in practices then i wonder why Iran and cities such as Tehran still exist since it is completely surrounded by faults..same story for the infamous San Andreas fault in Californy

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

It boggles my mind to think about the unknown, and still classified technology that the military's of the world probably have.

I have heard from varying sources that military technology is 'supposedly' a couple thousand years in advance of the public sector. Now whether this is true or not we really can only speculate.

But regardless, they seem to always have access to the best resources and technology... So I wouldn't be all that surprised if this was true!

Great read OP

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

What is the depth of those earthquakes?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

One theory is that E.Ts have been stopping them

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Russia is very well capable of using the same techniques, as they have the same site at Sura i believe..If this is used in practices then i wonder why Iran and cities such as Tehran still exist since it is completely surrounded by faults..same story for the infamous San Andreas fault in Californy

I wonder if these facilities are contributing to global warming?

The Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, located near the small town of Vasilsursk about 100 km eastward from Nizhniy Novgorod in Russia, is a laboratory for ionosphere research. Sura is capable of radiating about 190 MW, effective radiated power (ERP) on short waves.

en.wikipedia.org...

The HAARP site has been constructed in three distinct phases:
The facility officially began full operations in its final 3.6 MW status in the summer of 2007.

en.wikipedia.org...

The HIPAS (HIgh Power Auroral Stimulation) Observatory is an ionospheric heater, which can radiate 70 MW ERP at either 2.85 MHz or 4.53 MHz. located 30 miles Northeast of Fairbanks, Alaska, in the small community of Two Rivers.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

What is the depth of those earthquakes?

225 km

PDE 2002 03 03 120819.74 36.50 70.48 225 7.4 MwHRV .CM ......M

neic.usgs.gov... UMAG=&NDEP1=&NDEP2=&IO1=&IO2=&SLAT2=0.0&SLAT1=0.0&SLON2=0.0&SLON1=0.0&CLAT=0.0&CLON=0.0&CRAD=0&SUBMIT=Submit+Search

It looks like it was located in Afghanistan close to the border of Tajikistan and Pakistan near China and India.

What is so special about that area?

maps.google.com...,70.477295&sspn=2.206893,3.444214&ie=UTF8&ll=36.500805,70.47729 5&spn=2.207774,3.444214&t=h&z=8

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've mentioned this several times over the last couple of days...

I think it's highly probable we might have done this and possibly Katrina as well...

The Middle East situation is harsh, we could fail in our oil goals there or... simply due to the influence of Russia and China have to give most of it away if the pipeline is built even if we do sack Iran...

So what about the USA?

Venezuela... a constant thorn and so is Cuba...

It's no secret that there was a lot of changes made in the gulf in new Orleans, from the refineries to the capacity to move bigger ships in and out...

That was Katrina...

Now Haiti right next to Cuba, right above Venezuela... the refineries are right in New Orleans...

Not saying this is so...

I have no evidence...

But

It seems Highly suspicious given the Geo Politics, the Oil, the fact that Haiti is located where it is and how Haliburton had so many refineries in New Orleans... we have admitted we are working on "control of the weather"

Honestly...

I think we did it... IMHO

It makes sense...

If I was playing a world conquest game... like Civilization or another and I had that tech... it's what I would do,

Hardly seems like coincidence... an excuse to land the forces through disaster right between Venezuela and Cuba? New Orleans all fitted and ready to refine a ton more oil... and unlike Iran no one will really have a capacity to say boo about it

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Never really tied 2 and 2 together...

But thank you for this, I completely agree...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

It's scary... there's a lot of paranoia in our govt and greed in regards to peak oil and other issues, the USA and China and others, what some call the "NWO" (which I don't believe is an actual organization) are aiming to wrap up the Oil production centers of the world

It just makes sense to me that we are backing things up in our own hemisphere and testing these new weapons systems over here...

Still

If it gets out that we did this per fact...

Hate won't even begin to describe what the rest of the world feels for us...

They are playing a dangerous game our leaders... if they loose, we are all screwed so bad it's incomprehensible...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Foppezao

I wonder if these facilities are contributing to global warming?

The Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, located near the small town of Vasilsursk about 100 km eastward from Nizhniy Novgorod in Russia, is a laboratory for ionosphere research. Sura is capable of radiating about 190 MW, effective radiated power (ERP) on short waves.

en.wikipedia.org...

The HAARP site has been constructed in three distinct phases:
The facility officially began full operations in its final 3.6 MW status in the summer of 2007.

en.wikipedia.org...

The HIPAS (HIgh Power Auroral Stimulation) Observatory is an ionospheric heater, which can radiate 70 MW ERP at either 2.85 MHz or 4.53 MHz. located 30 miles Northeast of Fairbanks, Alaska, in the small community of Two Rivers.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ghe from what i know they can cut through the ionosphere with the high frequency waves and fry anything below, so who knows how they can manipulate the discussion about global warming.They might even lift the ionosphere upwards..
here's more

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So did Russia retalliate and do Hati or did the US miss Cuba and hit Hati by mistake?
This would put China's 3 Gorge area in dire straights.
Goodby Yellowstone

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

So did Russia retalliate and do Hati or did the US miss Cuba and hit Hati by mistake?

NOt sure. But you did catch the Venezuela earthquake yesterday didn't you?

Magnitude 5.6 - SUCRE, VENEZUELA
2010 January 15 18:00:48 UTC
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Birth pangs people.

Birth pangs.

Prepare . . . the BEGINNING of the end is nigh

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

No it's not...

It's just the beginning of a new era.

Changes of this magnitude are always accompanied by Chaos

Sometimes the old just has to collapse for the new to begin...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

No it's not...

It's just the beginning of a new era.

Changes of this magnitude are always accompanied by Chaos

Sometimes the old just has to collapse for the new to begin...

Is that a quote from Karl Marx? lol
Remember Pompeii? Scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

NOt sure. But you did catch the Venezuela earthquake yesterday didn't you?

Magnitude 5.6 - SUCRE, VENEZUELA
2010 January 15 18:00:48 UTC
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Actually no I did not. My head is spinning just trying to keep track of Yellowstone and Haiti.
It's like Frisco is on the back burner. Fire water and air. Yikes!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Not so scary...

If your smart enough to leave Pompeii before the fireworks begin...

Just survive it, it's not like Earth Quake generating machines are conducive to society as we know it surviving...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Illuminati card

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is more BS disinformation and fear mongering.

The earthquake that shook Central and South Asia last Sunday might have been triggered by super-modern weapons intensively used by the US aviation in the seismically dangerous areas of Afghanistan, a source in a Moscow geophysical research center has told Itar-Tass on condition of anonymity

It says "might have been triggered", not were triggered. A Russian Scientist speaking on condition of anonymity saying something might be responsible for something isn't quite the same as "Russia Charges" U.S. caused earthquake.

new topics

top topics

join