It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti was Taken OUT One of the most Dangerous places on earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This Documentry is Called, Ghosts of Cite Soleil . What its really like to live there.

Text

Google Video Link

Only a couple of hours from Florida But they cant get food to them?

G. bush saying dont send blankets or or stuf like that. Send us your Money we will get it to them haha what a joke. On the News The Three Amegos Bush Obama Clinton.

Ment to be the free ist place on Earth in the video. not anymore.

CIA Run Most of It.

I could keep adding to this I will let you Have IT.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Im not sure if Ross Kemp made a video of Gangs of Haiti.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If I remember correctely, i think the ousted "President" Aristide was a Catholic Brother...the order of Francis De Sales, or something like that...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Extreme poverty and lack of opportunity giving way to hopelessness and despair can create people who have nothing to lose.

It could happen to anyone anywhere if faced with similar circumstances over a long period of time.

When crime is the best opportunity you have what do you do?

There are places all over the planet now every bit as dangerous as Haiti.

Several areas inside the USA... don't believe me?

Let me take you there, and leave you... you'll see.

Where is the earthquake to take out these other places?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I spent the week in Dominican Republic, in a five star resort 350kms from Port-au-Price. I came back home this morning and, for the first time, I heard about this tragedy.

While Haiti was suffering from hunger and thirst, I was relaxing at the beach under a palm tree, with a cold beer in one hand and a pizza slice in the other.

Friday, for dinner, I had a lobster risoto in the resort's italian restaurant. I did'nt finish it because I wanted to keep space for the dessert. In this restaurant, this very evening, there was an Haitian waiter who I taught was slacking on the job for laziness. He was probably worrying for his relatives.

Today, after learning this, I must say I feel really bad for enjoying my little tropical paradise under the bright sun while hour from the resort thousand of people were dying.

The 100 buck I have sent to Oxfam seem very little compare to the 2500$ I spent for pleasure this weeks....

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Jigore]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Haiti is a prime example of class warfare, probably the most destructive type of warfare known to man. There is always big money to be made in the widescale manufacturing of poverty and crime.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yeah, real humanitarian of him/them.
The vid is eye opening.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
yeah i seen bush too on the news what an a***hole dont send blankets or water just send your cash? Yeah righto

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

If it was taken out Whos next on the list Somalia Or around that Area Who knows.

Theres a few places like Haiti.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Mabe the east coast california will be on the agenda.?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow watching part of that video Felt like I was watching the movie District 9 again. Strange to say the least.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Hugo Chavez Says US Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake (Playing God) ?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I think it says much about the breadth of ATS that the conspiracy folk float the idea of scalar weapons and Tesla stuff being tied into the tragedy in Haiti...

But let Hugo Chavez say the same thing...well, he's just some kind of nutter.

Fascinating...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Is he more of a nutter than Bush, Obama or BAM ,clintons there all insain to me use vote these people in to office Americans are alll nutters.

top topics

join