It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help demon / alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I also am curious about sleep paralysis. I know some encounters of it are ET induced. While in my contacts of ETs, they have told me(greys) "try to move", and I couldnt. I am constantly connected to 2 opposing sides computers. So something like this is somewhat common. If I want to get up to do something constructive, at times they wont let me move until good ones make them stop.

One reason why I believe an ET would do paralysis while abduction is not having to worry about getting hurt due to the subject not being able to move.

Greys have asked me before "If you saw me would you hurt me", I've always said no. And when they simulate it I always freeze and just look. lol. I have seen one grey but it wasn't in detail.

The only thing I got was it's eyes were around 3 inches wide each.

Anyway, those who quickly sum it all up as sleep paralysis(which is possible its a real disfunction non ET related), are obviously not aware that ETs are here and in numbers. Try the possibility though. Be curious rather than quick to conclude. The ETs respect that more(and they do watch places like this).

And to the OP, try to send some thoughts out to good ETs that might help you if it is indeed a negative ET doing it. They are the ones who do the protecting. Not Jesus, not scriptures... When you read something you think is godly and you are in hyper energy fear you radiate to some.. They pick it up. Some that do it resent scriptures being said to be the trick. lol. "Who can blame them though".

The order is out there. If they have time(and cannot stop the bads), they at times will give you some good dreams or something else to balance the situation out. Balance is a major philosophy in the universal crowd.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If it's really a "demon/alien", as you are so ready to believe, why does it only appear to you as you're dozing off into sleep? Why doesn't it present itself at some other time, when your mind is acting normally?

Surely, if its objective is purely to terrify you and somehow feed on your fear, it would be able to do so more efficiently if you yourself could not doubt that the entity was real? I mean, if I needed to convince someone that I was a "demon/alien", I'd try to do it when they were at their most lucid, rather than when they were more likely than not to write me off as a figment of encroaching sleep.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hey..

I've had many sleep paralysis episodes with beings in my room (wont go into that here) & I know exactly what you feel like...
You cannot explain the intense fear that overwhelms you especially when you cannot move to defend yourself...

If you want a logical explanation- Your body is excreting too much of the neuro chemical that paralyzes you during sleep. It should wear off the moment you wake up. With many people there is just an 'overdose' of the chemical so it does not wear off quick enough.

I believe this is true because many times I have awoken in the morning with a part of my body still paralyzed from sleep. The worst was when I woke up paralyzed from the waist down... I literally had to crawl out of bed using my arms to move to the bathroom- lifted myself onto the toilet & sat there hitting my legs with my fists and crying hysterically because the feeling would not come back. It was the worst feeling in the world...

If you want my opinion- I believe we are 'open' when we sleep- I also believe that these things are somewhat evil (sometimes) because on one occasion- I thought 'Jehovah- help me, please' and it left...even though I do not practice religion anymore... If you open your mind up to them they will surely come, and they wont stop unless you make it clear to them that they are not welcome.

Maybe you should think of getting a quartz crystal- and sleep with it. It might help. I know it sounds crazy- but hey, you got nothing to lose.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
If it's really a "demon/alien", as you are so ready to believe, why does it only appear to you as you're dozing off into sleep? Why doesn't it present itself at some other time, when your mind is acting normally?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by The Parallelogram]

Here are a few ideas off the top of my head:

Because the entity is trying to act in stealth.

Because when we are in the state of mind in between awake and asleep we are more receptive to things like this.

Because our minds are more "controllable" when we are not fully awake

Your other point about feeding off of fear is probably not valid here. Although some entities do feed off of fear, I would not agree that they all do. So if this is indeed an entity, it may have other motives other than just causing/feeding off of fear.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join