It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Info to Join Masonic Lodge in GA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star_and_Crescent
As far as each lodge being required to perform them in the same manner, that I dont doubt, what I am looking for is a lodge where the members have somewhat the same mindset of someone like Masonic Light where they see the ritual as something important not just a chore that has to be taken care of to get new members in.

You'll get your wish in Georgia.... they deffinately take their "ritual" work seriously. My only recomendation is you have a thick skin. As that state holds the distinction of the highest number of Entered Apprentices that do not come back after the first degree. They deffinately do things the old fashioned way. I'm deffinately glad I was raised in another state.

If you're at all the squimish type I might suggest you look for a lodge over the nearest border.

However in all honesty I do believe it means more to them because of this. It is deffinately an experience you will not forget. For that matter all Masons should at some point visit some Georgia lodges and watch their work.

Seriously though, there are some great Georgia lodges, and just find a group you like and feel at home with, visit a few lodges. I also would like to recommend again to any of my brothers here that you visit a Georgia lodge and see their work if you have not.....it doesn't matter which one....

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just hang out in Blackshear. Stick around long enough and you may meet the devil himself. Or worse.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
Just hang out in Blackshear. Stick around long enough and you may meet the devil himself. Or worse.
I'd heard that the devil went down to Georgia. He was looking for a soul to steal, if I recall correctly...

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Indeed he did...

I heard he was in a bind and was way behind and willing to make a deal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join