It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God says Israel should not exist unless He say so!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
To all Israeli lover I found something. This guy said that Israel shouldn't be founded by men only God can do that. The Zionists are men and they broke God's law.

Here's some links

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

The complete website

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I may be misquoting this but doesn't bible say somewhere that God works through man? Man gave the Jews their home back after the second world war. So therefore God created Israel. Again I may be wrong but in my opinion they deserve the land from which they came...

LifENcircleS

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

The Jews know this, the zionists dont care.
www.jewsnotzionists.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
I may be misquoting this but doesn't bible say somewhere that God works through man? Man gave the Jews their home back after the second world war. So therefore God created Israel. Again I may be wrong but in my opinion they deserve the land from which they came...

LifENcircleS

But what the Zionists did is not great I mean they bombed the living sh!t out of the Palestinians

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Originally posted by LifENcircleS

LifENcircleS

But what the Zionists did is not great I mean they bombed the living sh!t out of the Palestinians

VERY TRUE!!! That was totally uncool! They could have gone about that in a better more "MATURE" way...

LifENcircleS

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
are they expecting a wall to appear out of nowhere with "god says you can live inside here" written on it?

its like saying instead of eating you should wait for the food to levitate towards your mouth and the chemical energy to be drained into you without anybody touching it

top topics

join