Lol, List Of Liars, please add names to the list

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, we've established the fact that these liars have been lying for over 3 years.

And will continue to do so.

Mr. Lear, just for the record, i do not think you lie and i apologize for my fellow poster who mentions you as one. Sorry. I am happy you're here.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
90% of rappers- you aint been to jail stop lying or stop snitching
fox news cnn msnbc-for obvious reasons
groupies-told me that she aint a freak

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Art Bell-for being a 1000% percent government whore when it came to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There is a host of media whores, although I hate to use the term whore. Most whores give honest value for the money and they are a large cut above the vast number of media enablers when it comes to 911. It demeans whores to lump them in with the likes of Geraldo or Bill O'Reilly.

My biggest disappointment in the media on 911 has been Howard Stern, although I should be cautious here because I haven't listened to his program for a long time. I just figured that if he was a Truther it would be big news and I haven't heard anything. I hope I'm wrong about him but I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'd get a excessive cut and paste violation so I will just give you a link of the people who's names should be on this list

List of Liars ( at one time or another)

list part 2

You want to know why I place these people on this list .. just look at my sig.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by jtc1967]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Crakeur

If it was Titor, shouldn't that read "John Titor came over for lunch tomorrow and mentioned he'd seen it two years later"?

I stand corrected. Thank you Crakeur. Thats what I meant to to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thematrix

He was only briefly detained by American forces; he left Iraq and is now residing in Egypt.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hm. I'm surprised Steven Greer isn't on here yet-I think he disgusts me even more than Hillary Clinton for being the epitome of the cynical con-man who exploits his victims' foolish beliefs for profit.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer.

I just don't like the guy.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wow, did everyone forget about this guy? Kevin Trudeau?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-9-2007 by truthsetfree2009]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

I don't exactly LOVE him, but I can't put my finger on anything he's knowingly lying about.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
John Titor was over for lunch today and mentioned it.

Liar !!! (just a joke), I don't call people liars, as much as I call this or that they say as lies.

Ok Reviewing my previous posts, I just lied !!!

I do say people are liars, however I only mean to say they have 'lied' more times then matches my acceptance of credibility.

I really liked the double star post where guy says that all people lie at times, and blanket labels are bad.

As far as John Lear goes, he has said things I disagree with, but for me to consider them to be lies, I have to assume his intent. I believe a lie requires a known attempt to decieve. A false statement may just be something wrong that I do not believe, or something correct above my ability to believe or comprehend.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well as most of you have already pointed out the main contenders its a close call

Between the diagnosed(at a distance!) pathological liar GW Bush look at this current thread on it here:

ATSNN GW Bush Diagnosed as a Pathological Liar

look at my posts on the link I have sourced it there.... so he’s a definite but its a close call between him and... well how do I put this?

ATSNN our motto To deny Ignorance ...mmm...Well... :-) only kidding phew that’s and organisation and group not a person...

so luckily I can now say the competition for the Crown of King of Liars is between:

Baron Munchhausen

and

G W Bush

One lead to a Psychiatric condition being named after him, one has a Psychiatric condition and both are/were pathological liars.... but I doubt even the good ole spinning Baron could have shed a tear at Ground Zero if he was involved or duplicitous in it.

Nuff Said

Kind Regards

Elf

ps we all lie on ats, I did above Elf indeed lol.(Elf Edit Spelling)

[edit on 27-9-2007 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
all those experts out there who kept telling us all how "great" our economy is in hopes that we're dimwitted enough to keep borrowing out the kazoo to buy, buy, buy.... so their stock portfolio won't tank!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Wolf Blitzer. I just don't like the guy.

I have a love/hate with Blitzer. However, in a recent interview he grilled SOTH Nancy Pelosi on why the Dems have not ended the war, set a timeline for ending the war and why impeachment was off the table.
He did not back down.

Oh yea, got one for the list.....Nancy Pelosi.

regards...kk

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Please don't forget about our Canadian liars as well:

Dalton McGuinty (not raising taxes)
Toronto Mayor David Miller (I just don't trust him)

for that matter, I actually don't trust any politician in any level of government anymore.

Oh yeah,

Jim Carrey... for a bit... in the movie Liar Liar

Anyone from the upper management of the Toronto Maple Leafs (are you kidding me, building condos? Concentrate on the team @#%@#)

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiZaKk
5. David Icke - for his claims that Bush and other high respective leaders are aliens in human bodies(or costumes)
[Edited on 26-5-2004 by John bull 1]

I agree with most of the liers but D Icke only said W Bush was shapeshifted it means Aliens tried to possess him without his knowledge

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiZaKk
5. David Icke - for his claims that Bush and other high respective leaders are aliens in human bodies(or costumes)
[Edited on 26-5-2004 by John bull 1]

I agree with most of the liars but D Icke only said W Bush was shapeshifted it means Aliens tried to possess him without his knowledge

[edit on 16-10-2007 by keops]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
John Manley, the "right's" guy on the "left". Martinette and Harpo-friendly. Can I interest you in an American nuclear reactor? How about a highway? How about an extra season or six of Afghanada?

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It would be much easier to make a list of people who aren't liars.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join