It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Knight satellite ((( in the sky before sputnik )))

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Well then list them for me please.

I want to know what you think the reflection could be.

In no particular order...

1. Flaw in negative, or other camera related defect.
2. Object related to mission and of Earthly origin.
3. Object not related to mission and of Earthly origin.
4. Object not of Earthly origin.
5. Comet or asteroid (highly unlikely).
6. Altered/hoaxed photo.

You going to tell me it's a flock of birds? Please enlighten me on all the other possibilities that could be hovering over...you know, the Moon.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This is some very cool, very new stuff. To me, at least.

A lot of times, this older stuff is what really gets my mind running.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Thanks for listing those for me. That is a good list.

I wanted to get your take on the anomaly..

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
its not often i hear about something that is new to me. never once heard about this.

i would guess it was Nazi, if it was Earthly origin.

One poster mentioned the beacons that NASA found...i have heard about this from others. Insider types. I have heard all sorts of stories based on these, too (like they are "Prison Guard Robots" that keep all Earthly items from leaving our immediate area.

Nice thread. Very interesting. And some of my favorite folks have commented, too.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Do you think this "Black Knight" is related to the "Mystery Object" of this thread:
"Mystery Object Discovered in Earths Orbit"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On page 2 of that thread, SLAYER69 posed the possibility of that.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Do you think this "Black Knight" is related to the "Mystery Object" of this thread:
"Mystery Object Discovered in Earths Orbit"

On page 2 of that thread, SLAYER69 posed the possibility of that.

No. It isn't. it is a "Top Secret" craft that uses more exotic propulsion (it appears to be the scramjet that was so well discussed on the aviation forum a while back).

for another image of this object, see the avatar of ATS user BrotherTheBig (he hasn't been around for awhile). You can also find infomration regarding him on thelivingmoon.com website.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sputnik always interested me.

Was it the first satellite. there was "possibly" two before sputnik
www.aerospaceweb.org...
www.designation-systems.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

that is possible. like i said, i think the Nazi's definitely achieved orbit before the US or USSR. It is difficult to comprehend how "far advanced" their technology was compared to ours (i say it that way because it isn't that they were advanced, but more that there was a fostering of a different mindset. In business, we would say that the Weimers/Germans "hunted differently" than we did, and acheived different results because of it).

Something to consider: throughout mankinds past we have been VERY good at observing the world around us, and making use of what we saw. Viktor Schauberger is an example of this being pushed to an extreme degree, and look what he did for the Nazi's.

It is entirely likely that the "man" of years past didn't seek to conquer the world. Rather, it sought to live with the world. We look for an advanced civilization that was like us, and it is possible that it wasn't. It is possible that remnants of this civilization could be few and far between.

As well, it is not beyond the reach of a highly attuned, "priest" of The Mysteries to be able to achieve something extraordinary, just by observing, studying, and then emulating nature (or something seen in nature).

Something else to consider: the Nazi's didn't invent rocket technology. Nor did Robert Goddard. Rocket technology was invented, apparently, by the Chinese. Or where ever THEY got it from.

Using gunpowder is simply using a fairly ineffective, dry propellant. Oil was well known to the "orient" (they even used crude oil, in small amounts, as a seasoning in food), and Kerosene is a favorite fuel for lifting objects off the ground.

As well, the technology for separating oxygen and hydrogen in water was known to ancient man (it was an alchemical process to them, and practiced by Priests initiated into the alchemical aspects of their faith).

If you look really hard, you will see that all the tools were there, far back in antiquity, to do just about everything that we could do before 1960. Perhaps it was the tribal nature that impeded communication of ideas? Or knowledge hoarding? I don't know...but most of what we "discover" today is just a rediscovery of something known and studied by the simple shaman/priest of antiquity.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
don't hold your breath to find any "ancient satellite from our distant past". if humanity were to vanish tomorrow all its satellites would be falling from the sky within the next 200 years. it's called orbit decay and that's why satellites that use up their "gas" are de-orbited (burnt in the atmosphere or dumped into the ocean) or "parked" in odd and unused orbits so that they don't bump into other satellites as their orbits decay.

We're talking ancient man who had direct help from the Annunaki, this satellite could have some type of advanced ion engine powered by sunlight or the Earth's magnetosphere (polar orbit) and advanced quantum computer measuring and correcting it's altitude for as long as it doesn't get smoked by a comet.

I'm not saying it's ancient man's (it's most likely those dastardly grey's) but it could be.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
Well... I told this story once before but.... I lived in a neighborhood where someone who work for Pratt & Whitney engines and had formerly worked for NASA told me when I was say 13-14 years old that NASA had retrieved "becans' from orbit that were not "ours".

Is it possible that this person meant "not ours" to mean "USSR" without disclosing explicit classified information?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
probobly been mentioned but nazi launched satelite from southpole comes first to mind,

why not, they where way ahead in their science of science

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here is an idea, maybe it was sent by people from the future to monitor the past to prevent people from traveling back in time and disrupting the time continuum.

I know I am reaching, but if this thing is real, it is mind boggling.

How does it stay up there? I don't think the technology was available to the NAZIs to put something up that could stat in orbit this long.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Not sure, if it has been posted before, but here is a clip of the satellite´:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
why dont we just catch it and bring it down here to study?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NATEUSMCSVT
why dont we just catch it and bring it down here to study?

First you have to find it in the real universe.

Over at the parallel thread "The Black Knight from Space"
we've posted an article I wrote about the mystery 30 years ago -- might be helpful today:

The bottom line is the story is a myth based on misinterpretations of
fragmentary and confused reports from the dawn of the Space Age, when
nobody was an expert and many were over-excited.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The search for small natural earth satellites : final technical report

Online version: Search for small natural earth satellites.

Document Type: Book
All Authors / Contributors: Clyde William Tombaugh; New Mexico State University. Physical Science Laboratory.; et al

[University Park, N.M. : New Mexico State University, Physical Science Laboratory, 1959] (OCoLC)624119605
Physical Science Laboratory, New Mexico State University.

"Sponsored by Office of Ordnance Research, U.S. Army, Lowell Observatory Contract: DA-04-495-ORD-521, New Mexico College Contract: DA-04-495-ORD-727, OOR Projects 1072-P and 1602-P, Department of the Army Project 5B99-01-004, Ordnance R and D Project TB2-0001, Army Ballistic Missile Agency Contract: DA-04-495-ORD-1101."
"30 June 1959.

The Search for Small Natural Earth Satellites: Final Technical Report" with J. C. Robinson, B. A. Smith, and A. S. Murrell. University Park, N. Mex.: New Mexico State University, Physical Science Laboratory, 1959.

Writings by Clyde W. Tombaugh

Archives and Special Collections - NMSU Library

archives.nmsu.edu...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Unless it has some kind of masking technology it should be rather easy to fine with oh, 10,000s of amateur astronomers one would think.

Good idea, why don't you get on an amateur astronomers forum and organise a world wide effort with tens of thousands of amateurs involved, should be easy for you.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by PennySaint

I think it's strange that you would say that there was nothing on ATS about his topic and then you proceeded to use direct quotes from the other thread in your post.

Report him to the mods.

*Or whine, you could keep whining...

No, No you don't get it the op could get STARS and FLAGS that is very important, I'm loving the fact that so many folks are dissing the phenomena and coming up with glib excuses for something that Teller and Einstein thought was a mystery but they can solve 5 mins after coming across the story.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If indeed such a satellite ever existed I very much doubt if it would still be up there. Surely NASA or more likely the covert military space programme would have intercepted it long ago to bring it down to earth for analysis.

אויב טאַקע אַזאַ אַ סאַטעליט אלץ געווען איך זייער פיל צווייפל אויב עס וואָלט נאָך זייַן אַרויף דאָרט. שורלי נאַסאַ אָדער מער לייקלי די געהיים מיליטעריש אָרט פּראָגראַם וואָלט האָבן ינטערסעפּטיד עס לאַנג צוריק צו ברענגען עס אַראָפּ צו ערד פֿאַר אַנאַליז.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Too much info to absorb in one night!

S&F for further research.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join