It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A Bad Feeling

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a 6.2 Earthquake just hit northern Iran, I am not sure if this is what i felt. Luckily there are no reports of any deaths.

"TEHRAN (Reuters) - A strong earthquake hit the city of Sari in northern Iran on Friday, state television reported, and the Untied States Geological Survey said it had a magnitude of 6.2. "

Excerpt taken from.
www.reuters.com...

This earthquake could be it ,but I get headaches before them . Yes I did get one before this quake, but this feeling and the headache did not happen on the same day. I still feel like I need to hoard food, and fresh water.

Cel

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is odd, as lately, I have been feeling much more at peace than I have in about 5 years. Go figure. Maybe it's just that I am ready for whatever is going to happen.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The best thing you can do is relax.

I learned this from years of martial arts. Whether you are in a fight or not, if you are relaxed, you have a much better chance of surviving -- even prevailing. Why do you think drunks are the ones who walk away most often from car wrecks?

Am I saying we should all get drunk? I don't know.

I do know this: People have been talking about the end of time, since the beginning of time. And we're still here.

The universe is impermanent. Change sometimes comes in fits and starts, and sometimes in a tidal wave. But if IT comes, there's nothing we can do about it. We have to decide if we are ready to face the apocalypse tense and afraid, with our psyches paralyzed by futile terror and defiance, or just relax and enjoy life as best we can.
Sure, it's good to be prepared. Get some ammo and some flashlight batteries. But if the sun is shining, and the air is breathable, get outside, go to the beach, go to the woods. Enjoy yourself while you're alive. You won't be forever.

I'm writing this for myself to hear, as much as anyone.

I too have had feelings of impending doom. But it's not the first time. And it probably won't be the last. I'm old enough to remember three wars (if you count the first Gulf War, and I'm not counting all the 'dirty little wars' of the Reagan years), and every time there's a war, everybody freaks out. Everybody has bad feelings, and bad dreams. This time is no exception. It's made worse when you factor in the threat of terrorism and greatly increased access to every little piece of 'evidence' that any geek with a website can come up with to prove that we won't live past next month, or next year, or 2012, or whatever.
I've had some crazy dreams lately too, and maybe they'll all come true. All I know is, I just got a house, after years of living like a goddamned transient, and I'm enjoying listening to the birds singing outside my window.

I hope there are birds after armageddon.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

There has been odd pressure from the atmosphere because of the lack of rain in certain areas. That can effect your mental processes

I hope so. Id hate to think I had vCJD(mad cow). Been sluggish lately,hard to focus etc. Feel like a duhh duhh

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Same here! Its getting to the point I've been thinking of running down to Sam's Club and creating a small stockpile. Perhaps a week or two's supply.. I'm serious. I've had a bad "somethings about to happen" feeling for a few months now. Something spectacular. Something that will affect everyone. Just a feeling. I'm glad I'm not alone!!

God

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
YES! I've had this "bad feeling" for a long time now... It's not asteroids. not terrorists, not war.... it's something else. I sorta feel like nobody has a freakin' clue what's going on. I don't trust anything. I don't trust the government, scientists.... people... anything.
It's like we're wasting time.... putting effort into all the wrong things. I just don't know how to explain it.

This "bad feeling" is getting worse... that's all I know. People can see it in my face now. People keep asking me what's wrong... and I can't find the words to explain it. I don't even know what IT is.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It's a very strange thing, but my "bad feelings" usually disapper when the event is about to occur. Take this with a grain of psychic salt, but I am feeling fine today.

I do feel that if something happens,it won't be your usual event. It's hard to put into words,but something of cosmic, metaphysical significance. One of those things that will make everyone (even those with their heads in the sand) sit up and scratch their heads.

It's scarey and it is fascinating to be watching such history unfold (if in fact is ). I consider myself an onlooker because I don't know what the heck these feelings are about .

Just my 2 cents.
joey(whose migraine has finally disappeared)

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
My bad feeling disappeared within 24 hrs. I can't help but think that something happened that day (a decision perhaps?) that will affect something in the near future in a very negative way.

Like I've said, I am not the type who regularily feels the way I did that day. Usually, I am rather happy and upbeat and choose to live instead of letting things like the way this world has been lately get me down.

But that day, I got the distinct impression that something was very very wrong. Perhaps in time, I will discover what it was.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by MessedUpAnnie]

XL5

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
For me its like I just took and exam and don't know if I past or not, so I have to wait for the report card.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm not a vivid dreamer, in fact once in a blue moon I actually dream whereas I can remember them. When I do have a vivid dream it's time to take notice. About 3 days before the 911 incident I had a horrible and extremely vivid dream. That dream was so gross I can't even talk about it here on the ATS. I wasn't feeling any different before that dream....meaning not depressed or anything. I described this dream in detail to my husband. (Because of the fact.... every vivid dream I've ever had... has come true.) We decided that this pre-911 dream was something to be concerned about. Something was going down soon and it's big. It would cause all Americans to be sick to their stomach. There were no specifics in this dream just indications of doom. I've had these vivid clairvoyant dreams for a long time. I even know when someone within my family or close friend will die by baby dreams. Thank God those dreams are far and few inbetween. If I have a newborn baby dream....someone will die whom I care about. I don't know who. If the baby is chubby and healthy it will be an elderly person. If the baby is sickly it will be a young person. The worst one is when the baby is deformed and sickly. That means someone who is close to me will be killed or die from a suicide. I've had two of those dreams. One when a dear friend of mine was murdered and the other was a suicide. These incidents were 10 years apart. Needless to say I dread waking-up when I've had one of these dreams. Because they give no indication as to who it's going to be. Except for in the case when I lost my parents. My mother died three years before my father. At that time she was in the hospital with heart problems. Three days before she died I dreamed I had a chubby baby. I knew mom was going to die. The same with my father. As I see it there's no preventing the inevitable. (wonders if I will have a baby dream....when I die?) I don't know if this is supposed to be a gift or a curse?
Anyways as of yet.... I have not had anymore horrible vivid dreams. When I do I told Val I would tell her. If she's not available I will post it here. Normally like I said....it's within three days of the incident.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks MountainStar.

Yes, if you have any please let us know by posting here.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder38
On or around June 19 our future will become more clear. Not real sure what that means though. Same BAD feeling.

When did the AB thing really blow up? Because looking at the date of this post...I think it's pre AB. Just thought that was interesting.

Everyone still have that bad feeling?

I don't know, it does seem like something is...weird. Out of place or something. Can't put a finger on it and don't know whether that's good or bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't have the calm feeling that I had in the last post. I, too, have the feeling that something is out of kilter. It's a weird feeling. It's as if something major has happened, but I don't know what it is. I know this doesn't make much sense, but my feelings are kind of scattered too. The weirdest thing is that, rather than being frightened, I'm extremely intrigued.
a confused
joey

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join