It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have A Bad Feeling

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've been having this nagging feeling for a couple of days now that something is not quite right. I'm even having problems sleeping because of it.

I can't pinpoint anything specific, but it feels as if its something that could change the world as we know it.

I hope I'm wrong, I hope it's nothing. I just wondered if anyone else is having any feelings like this?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I've been feeling that way for a while now, a few months. I agree, something's not right, it's out of balance and the effect may be major.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I used to feel like that a few years back. Like an impending doom or something. I don't feel that way anymore. After 9/11, it stopped. I think I was shocked out of it. I hope nothing major happens.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There's a lot of uncertainty going around right now, i feel that from time to time as well.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There has been odd pressure from the atmosphere because of the lack of rain in certain areas. That can effect your mental processes.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have been feeling the same way for about 2 weeks now. Not more then 3 days ago I felt scared. I have only felt really scared very few times in my life, and I aways had a reason to be scared, but not this last time. When i was 7 or 8 yrs my friend and i was walking in the woods with our red wagon, when we thought we seen a big black cat. So we ran away leaving our red wagon behind. Only later to come back and find the red wagon gone.
The next time is when I was 27. I had just layed my 6 month old son down for a nap. All babys cry when it is nap time (well at least mine did) I went back to the front room to talk with my mom . Was not there very long and he just stopped cring. It worried me, but mom said he was just tired and fell fast asleep. I still felt something was wrong so I go back to check him. When I opened his door there my son hanging from the blind pully thingy. Around one arm and his head. Yeah I lost it. I ran to him and got him down . Then I ripped the blinds for all the windows in his room. Ok I ripped all the blinds down out of the house that day.FYI I had cut the blinds cord when I got them. How it got all knotted up like that I have no clue. But if I had not had that scared feeling that day I would have lost my son for sure.Now i got this same feeling and I have no reason as far as I know for feeling it. I hope that nothing bad happens.

Celestiny

P.S I WANT MY RED WAGON BACK!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Discovery of D'ni?

Check the link in my sig.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ive had similar feelings over the last two or so months. Like there is a black cloud just behind my head. Like when you are walking along and there is a big black thunderstorm just behind you.
I don't like this at all.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Its the precession of the planets. Just wait until next week.....

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have a similar feeling, Ive had for a year or so. I feel a time of darkness ahead, perhaps global war. However it is followed by happiness and peace.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
any predictions to go along with those bad feelings?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The summer this year is going to bring many changes in weather activity, more tornados and hurricanes, So if you live in the eastcoast and central US is going to be stormy, this changes in the air bring awareness to people that is sensitve and you can experience more esp episodes.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have been the same way. I often was depressed because I had random images of death.

I have been reading that a big attack could happen June 6-8
June 8 is the transitional of venus and it is 1000 days after the 911 attacks.

Accorrding to Ashcroft, who spoke recently, sources of attack were being foretold by well-known sources. I think something big is going to happen

I am not running to get the duct tape yet, though

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You are going to need more than duct tape invest in a gas mask and a plastic suit.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
al Queda, Asteroid (alleged) impacts, war. easy to feel pensive.

And yes i feel a tad 'pregnant with anticipation' is a good phrase.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is a bit far fetched, but it makes sense to me. Anyhow, Often my dreams have reality in them. Meaning that for instance, if I dream of working, but if in my dream im not working where I normally do (this has happened) it's usually because I am about to switch jobs and am "seeing" my new workplace. I often have these dreams when there are to be personal changes in my life. The point being my dreams lately have been about every day occurences, working, etc...., the odd thing though, my dreams have no one or no place I recognize. All the events and people in my dreams are foreign to me when I wake up. This includes the fact that I don't seem to be married anymore! So it has put me on edge about the latest warning, because it would take something huge (like a bio attack) for this much to change in my life. The other glaring fact in these dreams is that I seem to live in Iowa in them. I've never even been to Iowa. Oh well, we'll just see I guess.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Perhaps you are having a glance of your future,

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe we will all be bumped into a different reality. Hence people living in a state other then their current one, not being married, having a different job, etc.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yeah I've been feeling that since March. When I walk around my town there is an empty feeling I get and society, culture seems so fragile. I feel disconnected like something is going to happen to change our culture in a not so positive way. Did anyone ever read that book "White Noise" by Don Dillo? That is my feeling.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm so glad I'm not alone. I have also been feeling very anxious for the past couple of months. It really has affected my sleep - I just can't seem to fall asleep anymore, then I feel tired and stressed all day. Not stressed as in too much work or pressure, stresed as in some inexpicable knot in my stomache. I keep getting the sense there is something I should be doing but can't figure out what it is. Maybe it's the weather (lots of clouds and rain here lately), maybe it's because my sleep cycle has been disrupted, or maybe it is something more. But I'm so relieved to see I'm not the only one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join